Shinedown in support slot on next UK tour?

• Shinedown in support slot on next UK tour?
    stephenmuk

There are rumours that when Shinedown return to the UK/Europe in the Autumn they will be supporting Black Stone Cherry. Has anyone else heard this?

Submitted by stephenmuk on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Fri, 05/29/2009 - 08:51

I haven't heard they will be supporting Black Stone Cherry but Brent did say Shinedown were returning in the Autumn :) Fingers crossed they will come to Glasgow again! :D

destiny453

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 05:23

That would be sweet :)

Maybe we'll find out more from the UK shows in a couple of weeks time? BSC were great last night in Brighton and the support was from Heaven's Basement who will be supporting Shinedown on the 3 English shows.

As for the autumn shows, I think that Shinedown will be headlining and Theory of a Deadman will be supporting :D

Let's hope they play plenty of UK dates too!!

destiny453

Wed, 06/03/2009 - 06:22

Sounds good :)
Yeah lets and lets hope Scotland is on the agenda this time :D
Are you going to all 3 of the shows this month?

London for sure, Portsmouth likely, Leeds is too far up north for me.

There are loads of Scottish SD fans so I hope you get a decent amount of shows next time round.

destiny453

Thu, 06/04/2009 - 06:14

Aw hope you have a wicked time then, like i say if I wasn't going on holiday i would defo be at the shows :( aw well there is always next time...Im still jealous though :P

destiny453

Wed, 06/10/2009 - 11:01

Thanks for the link just in the process of checking it out :)

Brent confirmed that they will be back in Europe in November for more headline shows :D

destiny453

Thu, 06/18/2009 - 07:03

Yeah i saw the interview he did for Kerrang, saying they are gonna try out some new material for us, can't wait for that! :)

So I guess they aren't supporting BSC in October?

There are rumours that when Shinedown return to the UK/Europe in the Autumn they will be supporting Black Stone Cherry. Has anyone else heard this?

comments

So I guess they aren't supporting BSC in October?

Yeah i saw the interview he did for Kerrang, saying they are gonna try out some new material for us, can't wait for that! :)

Brent confirmed that they will be back in Europe in November for more headline shows :D

Thanks for the link just in the process of checking it out :)

I will be thinking of you :D

There are a couple of Scots on the Download forums who are trying to get a mini bus to follow the tour:

http://forums.downloadfestival.co.uk/tm.aspx?m=3886430&mpage=2

Aw hope you have a wicked time then, like i say if I wasn't going on holiday i would defo be at the shows :( aw well there is always next time...Im still jealous though :P

London for sure, Portsmouth likely, Leeds is too far up north for me.

There are loads of Scottish SD fans so I hope you get a decent amount of shows next time round.

Sounds good :)
Yeah lets and lets hope Scotland is on the agenda this time :D
Are you going to all 3 of the shows this month?

Maybe we'll find out more from the UK shows in a couple of weeks time? BSC were great last night in Brighton and the support was from Heaven's Basement who will be supporting Shinedown on the 3 English shows.

As for the autumn shows, I think that Shinedown will be headlining and Theory of a Deadman will be supporting :D

Let's hope they play plenty of UK dates too!!

That would be sweet :)

I haven't heard they will be supporting Black Stone Cherry but Brent did say Shinedown were returning in the Autumn :) Fingers crossed they will come to Glasgow again! :D