Shinedown Store

• Shinedown Store
    muntahunta

I'm really not happy, I was after a t-shirt, the dog tags and the live from the inside dvd from the shinedown store and they it says it cant be delivered to the UK...
    what is the point of us UK members of shinedown nation having a 15% off code when we cant even buy anything :(

I am a member of a few other band fanclubs and so far this one has offered me the least for the price :(
    Please tell me this is just a bad few weeks for shinedown nation's perks

Submitted by muntahunta on
Forum category
Is pro
No

dalamar_2

Wed, 11/25/2009 - 12:45

Oh... Look at the "SD Nation Comments /FAQ" section: you'll find that you aren't the only one complaining.

I hear ya, brother.

destiny453

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 08:07

thats what happened with my hoody :( so i just bought one at the actual UK gig :)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 11:15

pretty cool, i debated buying one online but when i found out about the houston gig, i just decided to wait till then to get me my hoodie, i love it wore it all this week as it's been kinda chilly lol.

destiny453

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 10:04

tell me about it, major frost here, had a little bit of snow aswell :)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 12/07/2009 - 11:08

wow pretty cool snow came close to where i live but not quite here. just ice on top of cars and stuff nothing too fancy. lol.

destiny453

Thu, 12/10/2009 - 04:41

I love it, makes it feel like Xmas is coming soooonnnnnn

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/10/2009 - 11:16

just around the corner. next friday i have a x-mas party to go to. lol. bring on the presents lol.

I'm really not happy, I was after a t-shirt, the dog tags and the live from the inside dvd from the shinedown store and they it says it cant be delivered to the UK...
what is the point of us UK members of shinedown nation having a 15% off code when we cant even buy anything :(

I am a member of a few other band fanclubs and so far this one has offered me the least for the price :(
Please tell me this is just a bad few weeks for shinedown nation's perks

comments

just around the corner. next friday i have a x-mas party to go to. lol. bring on the presents lol.

I love it, makes it feel like Xmas is coming soooonnnnnn

wow pretty cool snow came close to where i live but not quite here. just ice on top of cars and stuff nothing too fancy. lol.

tell me about it, major frost here, had a little bit of snow aswell :)

pretty cool, i debated buying one online but when i found out about the houston gig, i just decided to wait till then to get me my hoodie, i love it wore it all this week as it's been kinda chilly lol.

thats what happened with my hoody :( so i just bought one at the actual UK gig :)

Oh... Look at the "SD Nation Comments /FAQ" section: you'll find that you aren't the only one complaining.

I hear ya, brother.