Shinedown The Sound of Madness Preorder

• Shinedown The Sound of Madness Preorder
    brandon_9010

I got my preorder in the mail yesterday... I ordered the package deal with the shirt and the 1 year membership. I ordered it like right when they put it up for preorder, and it said first 500 people get Autographed booklets... I know I was one of the first 500, and then like 3 weeks after I ordered, they said another 100 are being signed... Well I was all excited to get a signed copy in the mail yesterday, only to be disappointed because It wasent autographed ;(

So, this post is asking who all got signed copies in the mail from the preorder and if anyone else is in the same boat that im in?

Submitted by brandon_9010 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I pre-ordered the bundle on May 15th.
It arrived at my house on the 21st and it had an extra autographed CD booklet with it.

brandon_9010

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 15:41

I just checked my order and it was on May 25th. only 10 days after yours... I really wanted to put that in a frame with all my other signed Shinedown Autographs :( And I dont see them coming to Arizona any time soon...

They need to hit Arizona soon, then swing by Northern Cali so I can catch a show myself.

brandon_9010

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 16:57

Yea I hear that... They are on tour set to come straight through Arizona and then go through CA, but I dont know what happened... They were gonna hit NM at the end of July and they could hit AZ August 1st or 2nd, and then they decided to go a diff route and bailed on AZ lol

brandon_9010

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 22:51

Yea, I just saw his bulletin too. I know I should of gotten one. And I really want it! ;) I wonder... if they are sending them out, when will we get them?

I ordered mine May 15, (One day after it was released) and I got an autographed copy.

hardygirl2xv1

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 23:18

[quote="heinerken24"]I ordered mine May 15, (One day after it was released) and I got an autographed copy.[/quote]
Same here.

I ordered mine on may 16th and I didn't get one

I ordered like an hour after they announced it so, yea, rpetty sure I was one of the 500 as well. Hopefully they're just sending them out seperate. Which kinda sucks considering it's not cost affective OR environmentally conscience. :(

[quote="solacematt"]I ordered like an hour after they announced it so, yea, rpetty sure I was one of the 500 as well. Hopefully they're just sending them out seperate. Which kinda sucks considering it's not cost affective OR environmentally conscience. :([/quote]

ya but at least we'll get one

brandon_9010

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 23:32

[quote="artemisfowl"]I ordered mine on may 16th and I didn't get one[/quote]

Yea... you def should of got one then... because they released the preorder on like May 14th... and like 2-3 weeks later, they said they signed 100 more and there was more left to get... and I knew right then I was def getting one, but I didnt. If they were coming to Arizona, I would have said anything because I would just have them sign it at a live show, but they arent coming here. ;(

So now Im like how else am i going to get it signed and put it in the frame with all the other shinedown covers i have signed? lol

whc_demon

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 23:34

I ordered mine on May 25th. It was when they first said it had been moved up to the first 600. I'm thinking I should have gotten one, just due to the fact that they kept saying the first 600 would get one up until like sometime last week. I hope they are resending the inserts, because it kinda sucks. At least im not the only one who didnt get one...

[quote="brandon"][quote="artemisfowl"]I ordered mine on may 16th and I didn't get one[/quote]

Yea... you def should of got one then... because they released the preorder on like May 14th... and like 2-3 weeks later, they said they signed 100 more and there was more left to get... and I knew right then I was def getting one, but I didnt. If they were coming to Arizona, I would have said anything because I would just have them sign it at a live show, but they arent coming here. ;(

So now Im like how else am i going to get it signed and put it in the frame with all the other shinedown covers i have signed? lol[/quote]

we don't know anything for sure yet since tour only lists through august

I'm still hoping their coming to cali soon

i ordered my on the 28th of may and they still said that they had shirts and autographs left...well we shall see what happens

maniacmat

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 11:18

ummm... i dont wanna be that guy but... 600 sales for the cd in the first day of preorder isn't really a whole lot. I mean, it really is possible that all of 'em got sold and sent out. There are some people on here that got theirs. Imagine, they sold over 1,000,000 copies of their first cd. They have a following. We're not they're only fans. Although I wish we were cuz then I would've definitely gotten a signed copy! Although, I'm not saying that nothing happened because we might get the autographs in the mail soon. But, I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Fiery Halo

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 23:25

I orderd mine on 5/20 and it was signed.

I got my preorder in the mail yesterday... I ordered the package deal with the shirt and the 1 year membership. I ordered it like right when they put it up for preorder, and it said first 500 people get Autographed booklets... I know I was one of the first 500, and then like 3 weeks after I ordered, they said another 100 are being signed... Well I was all excited to get a signed copy in the mail yesterday, only to be disappointed because It wasent autographed ;(

So, this post is asking who all got signed copies in the mail from the preorder and if anyone else is in the same boat that im in?

comments

I orderd mine on 5/20 and it was signed.

ummm... i dont wanna be that guy but... 600 sales for the cd in the first day of preorder isn't really a whole lot. I mean, it really is possible that all of 'em got sold and sent out. There are some people on here that got theirs. Imagine, they sold over 1,000,000 copies of their first cd. They have a following. We're not they're only fans. Although I wish we were cuz then I would've definitely gotten a signed copy! Although, I'm not saying that nothing happened because we might get the autographs in the mail soon. But, I'm not gonna hold my breath.

my order

i ordered my on the 28th of may and they still said that they had shirts and autographs left...well we shall see what happens

[quote="brandon"][quote="artemisfowl"]I ordered mine on may 16th and I didn't get one[/quote]

So now Im like how else am i going to get it signed and put it in the frame with all the other shinedown covers i have signed? lol[/quote]

we don't know anything for sure yet since tour only lists through august

I'm still hoping their coming to cali soon

I ordered mine on May 25th. It was when they first said it had been moved up to the first 600. I'm thinking I should have gotten one, just due to the fact that they kept saying the first 600 would get one up until like sometime last week. I hope they are resending the inserts, because it kinda sucks. At least im not the only one who didnt get one...

[quote="artemisfowl"]I ordered mine on may 16th and I didn't get one[/quote]

So now Im like how else am i going to get it signed and put it in the frame with all the other shinedown covers i have signed? lol

[quote="solacematt"]I ordered like an hour after they announced it so, yea, rpetty sure I was one of the 500 as well. Hopefully they're just sending them out seperate. Which kinda sucks considering it's not cost affective OR environmentally conscience. :([/quote]

ya but at least we'll get one

I ordered like an hour after they announced it so, yea, rpetty sure I was one of the 500 as well. Hopefully they're just sending them out seperate. Which kinda sucks considering it's not cost affective OR environmentally conscience. :(

I ordered mine on may 16th and I didn't get one

[quote="heinerken24"]I ordered mine May 15, (One day after it was released) and I got an autographed copy.[/quote]
Same here.

I ordered mine May 15, (One day after it was released) and I got an autographed copy.

Yea, I just saw his bulletin too. I know I should of gotten one. And I really want it! ;) I wonder... if they are sending them out, when will we get them?

Yea I hear that... They are on tour set to come straight through Arizona and then go through CA, but I dont know what happened... They were gonna hit NM at the end of July and they could hit AZ August 1st or 2nd, and then they decided to go a diff route and bailed on AZ lol

They need to hit Arizona soon, then swing by Northern Cali so I can catch a show myself.

I just checked my order and it was on May 25th. only 10 days after yours... I really wanted to put that in a frame with all my other signed Shinedown Autographs :( And I dont see them coming to Arizona any time soon...

I pre-ordered the bundle on May 15th.
It arrived at my house on the 21st and it had an extra autographed CD booklet with it.