Shinedown Song Wars #7: If You Only Knew vs. Breaking Inside

• Shinedown Song Wars #7: If You Only Knew vs. Breaking Inside
    jmiske13

If You Only Knew

Submitted by jmiske13 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Breaking Inside - I wasn't a big fan of this song until the acoustic iTunes Sessions. Such a great song when you strip it down.

tessarakt

Wed, 04/20/2011 - 10:08

IYOK is definately overplayed.
our station here is overplaying diamond eyes and dave's starting to get tired of the song. He skips it on the ipod and turns the radio down now bc he doesn't want to end up disliking it

I'm gonna have to think about this one ...

erica881014

Wed, 04/20/2011 - 14:44

i have to go with breaking inside,even though i love IYOK. :cry:
i relate more to breaking inside

Breaking inside all the way. I am so sick of IYOK.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/22/2011 - 15:31

i gotta go with IYOK. even though breaking inside is a powerful song IYOK just gets me. Even though most radio stations have overplayed it already.

This one is too hard can't choose between these two

crueangel

Fri, 04/29/2011 - 20:26

This one was very very hard! :( I love them both, but I picked IYOK. Ok, yes, it might be overplayed, but I just love it! I do love the acoustic version of BI, though. Brent's voice is so amazing on it. Not that his voice isn't amazing as it is... :wink:

If You Only Knew

comments

This one was very very hard! :( I love them both, but I picked IYOK. Ok, yes, it might be overplayed, but I just love it! I do love the acoustic version of BI, though. Brent's voice is so amazing on it. Not that his voice isn't amazing as it is... :wink:

This one is too hard can't choose between these two

i gotta go with IYOK. even though breaking inside is a powerful song IYOK just gets me. Even though most radio stations have overplayed it already.

Breaking inside all the way. I am so sick of IYOK.

i have to go with breaking inside,even though i love IYOK. :cry:
i relate more to breaking inside

IYOK is definately overplayed.
our station here is overplaying diamond eyes and dave's starting to get tired of the song. He skips it on the ipod and turns the radio down now bc he doesn't want to end up disliking it

I'm gonna have to think about this one ...

Although IYOK has been overplayed, I still remember watching this video when it first came out and thinking what a great song it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_vGArukzq8

Breaking Inside - I wasn't a big fan of this song until the acoustic iTunes Sessions. Such a great song when you strip it down.