Shinedown Song Wars #6: I Own You vs. The Energy

• Shinedown Song Wars #6: I Own You vs. The Energy
    jmiske13

I voted The Energy. Love the fact that it was written about the fans and it's such a fun song that makes you wanna rock out.

Submitted by jmiske13 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 04/12/2011 - 17:51

I voted for i own you, I don't know I just really like that jam. lol.

Tough call, but Energy eeked out. Might be because I just finished my workout and Im kinda in a high energy mood myself.

erica881014

Tue, 04/12/2011 - 19:15

i own you did it for me this time.

tessarakt

Sun, 04/17/2011 - 20:52

tough one ... musically i like i own you better, lyrically i like energy better ... went for i own you

crueangel

Tue, 04/19/2011 - 22:04

Another tough one, dammit! :cry: But I went for The Energy. That one just gets you moving. And I love the lyrics. :D

I have to say "I own you" i'm not a big fan of "Energy" somehow this song doesn't get me

I voted The Energy. Love the fact that it was written about the fans and it's such a fun song that makes you wanna rock out.

comments

I have to say "I own you" i'm not a big fan of "Energy" somehow this song doesn't get me

Another tough one, dammit! :cry: But I went for The Energy. That one just gets you moving. And I love the lyrics. :D

tough one ... musically i like i own you better, lyrically i like energy better ... went for i own you

i own you did it for me this time.

Tough call, but Energy eeked out. Might be because I just finished my workout and Im kinda in a high energy mood myself.

I voted for i own you, I don't know I just really like that jam. lol.