Shinedown Song Wars #1: Fly From The Inside vs. Diamond Eyes

• Shinedown Song Wars #1: Fly From The Inside vs. Diamond Eyes
    jmiske13

So I thought of this idea of picking 2 songs and having people vote which one they like better. I know it's going to be hard, but just pick one :D . I'm gonna try and remember to post a new one every once in awhile. This one is really hard, but I voted Fly From The Inside.

Submitted by jmiske13 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Oooh this is almost too difficult, cause i love both the songs.
But it has to be Fly from the inside

tessarakt

Thu, 03/17/2011 - 09:32

omg I can't ... not between those two ... they're too different LOL

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 03/17/2011 - 10:04

that was almost way too hard don't do that to me lol. i had to go with fly since that's the song that started it off for me.

tessarakt

Thu, 03/17/2011 - 10:45

yeah you're gonna have to pick two more similar songs for me to able to pick one over the other I think ... unless you just happen to pick one of the few I like less than the others ... LOL

Both are great but Diamond Eyes wins by a hair.

Sorry guys :) . I know it's hard, but I picked anyway. I'm making the polls hard on purpose. If not, the poll would be kind of pointless. I just think it's cool to get an idea of how the songs stack up against each other. If it was Fly From The Inside against Lacerated (not that it's a bad song), the results would be pretty predictable.

[quote="jen_n_dave"]yeah you're gonna have to pick two more similar songs for me to able to pick one over the other I think ... unless you just happen to pick one of the few I like less than the others ... LOL[/quote]

I think it's hard to pick two similar Shinedown songs. They're all so unique and that's what makes them special. What would be your idea of two similar SD songs cause I really can't think of any? Besides picking 2 heavy songs and 2 softer ones.

tessarakt

Sat, 03/19/2011 - 01:29

[quote="brent_gave_me_his_beer"][quote="jen_n_dave"]yeah you're gonna have to pick two more similar songs for me to able to pick one over the other I think ... unless you just happen to pick one of the few I like less than the others ... LOL[/quote]

I think it's hard to pick two similar Shinedown songs. They're all so unique and that's what makes them special. What would be your idea of two similar SD songs cause I really can't think of any? Besides picking 2 heavy songs and 2 softer ones.[/quote]

that's what it would have to be ... two heavy songs or two softer songs or whatever ... that's oen of the huge reasons i love shinedown so much ... the variety ... and it's all good it's not like they're trying to crossover 'cause it's cool ... they can because they CAN ... know what i mean?

rc.grimes

Sat, 03/19/2011 - 10:55

Definitely Fly From the Inside. Diamon Eyes is great but Fly From the Inside had had a head start.

erica881014

Mon, 03/21/2011 - 18:04

as much as i LOVE diamond eyes i have to go with fly from the inside.one of the ones i listen to the most

So I thought of this idea of picking 2 songs and having people vote which one they like better. I know it's going to be hard, but just pick one :D . I'm gonna try and remember to post a new one every once in awhile. This one is really hard, but I voted Fly From The Inside.

comments

as much as i LOVE diamond eyes i have to go with fly from the inside.one of the ones i listen to the most

Definitely Fly From the Inside. Diamon Eyes is great but Fly From the Inside had had a head start.

[quote="brent_gave_me_his_beer"][quote="jen_n_dave"]yeah you're gonna have to pick two more similar songs for me to able to pick one over the other I think ... unless you just happen to pick one of the few I like less than the others ... LOL[/quote]

I think it's hard to pick two similar Shinedown songs. They're all so unique and that's what makes them special. What would be your idea of two similar SD songs cause I really can't think of any? Besides picking 2 heavy songs and 2 softer ones.[/quote]

that's what it would have to be ... two heavy songs or two softer songs or whatever ... that's oen of the huge reasons i love shinedown so much ... the variety ... and it's all good it's not like they're trying to crossover 'cause it's cool ... they can because they CAN ... know what i mean?

[quote="jen_n_dave"]yeah you're gonna have to pick two more similar songs for me to able to pick one over the other I think ... unless you just happen to pick one of the few I like less than the others ... LOL[/quote]

I think it's hard to pick two similar Shinedown songs. They're all so unique and that's what makes them special. What would be your idea of two similar SD songs cause I really can't think of any? Besides picking 2 heavy songs and 2 softer ones.

Sorry guys :) . I know it's hard, but I picked anyway. I'm making the polls hard on purpose. If not, the poll would be kind of pointless. I just think it's cool to get an idea of how the songs stack up against each other. If it was Fly From The Inside against Lacerated (not that it's a bad song), the results would be pretty predictable.

Both are great but Diamond Eyes wins by a hair.

yeah you're gonna have to pick two more similar songs for me to able to pick one over the other I think ... unless you just happen to pick one of the few I like less than the others ... LOL

that was almost way too hard don't do that to me lol. i had to go with fly since that's the song that started it off for me.

omg I can't ... not between those two ... they're too different LOL

Oooh this is almost too difficult, cause i love both the songs.
But it has to be Fly from the inside