The concert was kickass awesome!

Submitted by twistedtara on
Forum category
Is pro
No

d_eicholz

Thu, 03/19/2009 - 22:12

[quote="twistedtara"]The concert was kickass awesome![/quote]

haha, nice. my mom actually went to that one with her sister (i'm going to the rochester show with some friends tomorrow! yay!) and they both said the same thing. except there was some asshole that kept pushing them and even punching tryin to get to the front. my aunt ended up seperating her shoulder that she had had problems with in the past and the emts had to check it out and put ice on it so they had to watch most of shinedown from the back. but they both loved it and lzzy hale's dad gave them a pick too!

twistedtara

Thu, 03/19/2009 - 23:19

Have fun at the Rochester show. It should be great.
That was my third Shinedown concert, and I have loved every single one that I have been to.

The concert was kickass awesome!

comments

Have fun at the Rochester show. It should be great.
That was my third Shinedown concert, and I have loved every single one that I have been to.

Re: Shinedown in Sioux Falls

[quote="twistedtara"]The concert was kickass awesome![/quote]

haha, nice. my mom actually went to that one with her sister (i'm going to the rochester show with some friends tomorrow! yay!) and they both said the same thing. except there was some asshole that kept pushing them and even punching tryin to get to the front. my aunt ended up seperating her shoulder that she had had problems with in the past and the emts had to check it out and put ice on it so they had to watch most of shinedown from the back. but they both loved it and lzzy hale's dad gave them a pick too!