Shinedown Shows in Minnesota & Wisconsin

• Shinedown Shows in Minnesota & Wisconsin
    musco0307

[size=18]Hey all... sorry for the last minute on this but here goes... I just wound up getting this weekend off from work with very little notice. Is there anyone who has an extra General Admission ticket to either of the Shinedown shows this weekend in Rochester, MN and Kenosha, WI? Please contact me at doug.ritter@musco.com if you have an extra ticket to either show. I am willing to pay $50 (perhaps more...) per ticket if anyone can help me out. Thank you all for your help and I hope to see everyone at the shows this weekend. [/size]

Submitted by musco0307 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

[size=18]Hey all... sorry for the last minute on this but here goes... I just wound up getting this weekend off from work with very little notice. Is there anyone who has an extra General Admission ticket to either of the Shinedown shows this weekend in Rochester, MN and Kenosha, WI? Please contact me at doug.ritter@musco.com if you have an extra ticket to either show. I am willing to pay $50 (perhaps more...) per ticket if anyone can help me out. Thank you all for your help and I hope to see everyone at the shows this weekend. [/size]

comments