Shinedown Rob Zombie & Godsmack!!

• Shinedown Rob Zombie & Godsmack!!
    SDMFmike_2

Did Anyone go to this show a couple of years ago?

Submitted by SDMFmike_2 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

PICK ME PICK ME!

:)

Although traffic sucked ass getting to Milwaukee and I missed the beginning of Shinedown's set. What I did hear was still awesome though.

Great night all around.

synneraboveall

Thu, 08/21/2008 - 11:25

I went to 2 shows on that tour!!!! It was beyond AMAZING!!!!! I loved it!!!!

i went to the one in VA. it was pretty good. my only complaint was not being in the pit.......... but that was my fault, i suppose.

kingownsyou

Tue, 09/02/2008 - 22:26

i was at the show in KC it was, of course, badass

Well I Got A Candle.

Tue, 09/02/2008 - 22:32

ugh dont remind me..my moms one of those moms who is like your not going there drugs and booze there soo you cant goo!! so i missed it while all my buddys went,but i seen the best shinedown concerts :)

synneraboveall

Wed, 09/03/2008 - 01:15

[quote="kingownsyou"]i was at the show in KC it was, of course, badass[/quote]

Hey I was at that one, too!!!! lol

That show was GREAT, Saw it in INDY and the first time I'd seen them and not play burning bright.

Oh hell yeah, I was in the pit for this one!

I scored a FREE pit ticket and gave it to a friend that was there already, and he caught a drum stick from Sully! Now that's a lucky bastard!

beckielou25

Sat, 10/11/2008 - 22:23

I saw this show in Detroit Rock City it was awesome. Was the first time I saw Shinedown and I have gone on two see them twice since. I am planning on going back up that way to see them in november. I have also seen Godsmack and Zombie twice and love both those bands too.

When I found out these 3 bands were going on tour together I couldn't believe it because I love all of them. If I recall I don't even think it was that expensive of a show. Totally got your moneys worth! When I talk about this concert I refer to it as the AMAZING TRIO!!!

Did Anyone go to this show a couple of years ago?

comments

I saw this show in Detroit Rock City it was awesome. Was the first time I saw Shinedown and I have gone on two see them twice since. I am planning on going back up that way to see them in november. I have also seen Godsmack and Zombie twice and love both those bands too.

When I found out these 3 bands were going on tour together I couldn't believe it because I love all of them. If I recall I don't even think it was that expensive of a show. Totally got your moneys worth! When I talk about this concert I refer to it as the AMAZING TRIO!!!

Oh hell yeah, I was in the pit for this one!

I scored a FREE pit ticket and gave it to a friend that was there already, and he caught a drum stick from Sully! Now that's a lucky bastard!

That show was GREAT, Saw it in INDY and the first time I'd seen them and not play burning bright.

[quote="kingownsyou"]i was at the show in KC it was, of course, badass[/quote]

Hey I was at that one, too!!!! lol

ugh dont remind me..my moms one of those moms who is like your not going there drugs and booze there soo you cant goo!! so i missed it while all my buddys went,but i seen the best shinedown concerts :)

i was at the show in KC it was, of course, badass

i went to the one in VA. it was pretty good. my only complaint was not being in the pit.......... but that was my fault, i suppose.

I went to 2 shows on that tour!!!! It was beyond AMAZING!!!!! I loved it!!!!

PICK ME PICK ME!

:)

Although traffic sucked ass getting to Milwaukee and I missed the beginning of Shinedown's set. What I did hear was still awesome though.

Great night all around.