Shinedown Recognition

• Shinedown Recognition
    destiny453

I have heard Shinedown alot now on Radio 1 and they are now even playing in my local shops radio! I was so made up 2 hear it 2day :) :) I had to share, and now all my friends are like ...Leona I love your favourite band....it makes me happy :D

Submitted by destiny453 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

[quote="destiny453"]I have heard Shinedown alot now on Radio 1 and they are now even playing in my local shops radio! I was so made up 2 hear it 2day :) :) I had to share, and now all my friends are like ...Leona I love your favourite band....it makes me happy :D[/quote]

It is pretty cool to see them become so much bigger and appealing to a wider audience! Although I also feel happy to know that I, along with all of you loved them from the beginning...like we had the best kept secret all to ourselves!

destiny453

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 13:37

Yeah im so glad, i first heard them doing a soundtrack for the wrestling and fell in love, but all my friends were like who? lol...im glad they are getting recognised cos they deserve to they have worked so hard for it :)

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 21:12

this is good to hear i'm starting to hear them more now in my local radio station and more of my friends are telling me how they hear shinedown songs on the radio and how much they rock. I always tell them I told you all so but you all didn't want to believe me now they are all believers.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]this is good to hear i'm starting to hear them more now in my local radio station and more of my friends are telling me how they hear shinedown songs on the radio and how much they rock. I always tell them I told you all so but you all didn't want to believe me now they are all believers.[/quote]

Hey there..did I read somewhere you're in NJ??

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 21:28

no not me i'm in texas south texas to be exact.

Sorry..I got you confused with someone else.... :oops:

destiny453

Sat, 06/13/2009 - 00:35

Yeah im always the same aswell...im like...I heard them first :) lol

I have heard Shinedown alot now on Radio 1 and they are now even playing in my local shops radio! I was so made up 2 hear it 2day :) :) I had to share, and now all my friends are like ...Leona I love your favourite band....it makes me happy :D

comments

Yeah im always the same aswell...im like...I heard them first :) lol

Sorry..I got you confused with someone else.... :oops:

no not me i'm in texas south texas to be exact.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]this is good to hear i'm starting to hear them more now in my local radio station and more of my friends are telling me how they hear shinedown songs on the radio and how much they rock. I always tell them I told you all so but you all didn't want to believe me now they are all believers.[/quote]

Hey there..did I read somewhere you're in NJ??

this is good to hear i'm starting to hear them more now in my local radio station and more of my friends are telling me how they hear shinedown songs on the radio and how much they rock. I always tell them I told you all so but you all didn't want to believe me now they are all believers.

Yeah im so glad, i first heard them doing a soundtrack for the wrestling and fell in love, but all my friends were like who? lol...im glad they are getting recognised cos they deserve to they have worked so hard for it :)

Re: Shinedown Recognition

[quote="destiny453"]I have heard Shinedown alot now on Radio 1 and they are now even playing in my local shops radio! I was so made up 2 hear it 2day :) :) I had to share, and now all my friends are like ...Leona I love your favourite band....it makes me happy :D[/quote]

It is pretty cool to see them become so much bigger and appealing to a wider audience! Although I also feel happy to know that I, along with all of you loved them from the beginning...like we had the best kept secret all to ourselves!