Shinedown prayer

• Shinedown prayer
    luvmy3

Our Father who art in the crowd, Brent Smith be thy name
    Thy Will be done, The song be sung,
    On stage, all over the world.
    Give us this day our Shinedown,
    and forgive our misunderstood lyrics,
    as we forgive those who hate against Shinedown.
    Lead us not into sadness, but deliver us to madness.
    In the name of the NATION!!!

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/23/2010 - 21:42

this is really ironic.... i was with my boyfriend earlier and i was like i dont love god, i love shinedown and started pretending to pray to them.... he said when we start doing that its a cult.... this was less than 2 hrs ago lmao

[quote="twilight123450"]this is really ironic.... i was with my boyfriend earlier and i was like i dont love god, i love shinedown and started pretending to pray to them.... he said when we start doing that its a cult.... this was less than 2 hrs ago lmao[/quote]

Hmmm, well we do call Brent the Reverand, and according to Tony he has been calld that for quite some time, sooo....

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/23/2010 - 21:45

very true... but the prayer is kinda really ironic with the timing and everything... i will memorize it and say it before i go to bed lmao!

lol, maybe I will do that too, it actually took me awhile to come up with how I wanted to word it.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/23/2010 - 21:48

well its perfect! so be amazed at how it came out!

Well thank you :D

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/23/2010 - 22:05

any time :D

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/23/2010 - 22:53

just makes you feel all happy inside, right?

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/24/2010 - 10:13

really creative. nice.

Very nicely worded.

Nice one!! :)

Our Father who art in the crowd, Brent Smith be thy name
Thy Will be done, The song be sung,
On stage, all over the world.
Give us this day our Shinedown,
and forgive our misunderstood lyrics,
as we forgive those who hate against Shinedown.
Lead us not into sadness, but deliver us to madness.
In the name of the NATION!!!

comments

Nice one!! :)

Very nicely worded.

really creative. nice.

just makes you feel all happy inside, right?

any time :D

Well thank you :D

well its perfect! so be amazed at how it came out!

lol, maybe I will do that too, it actually took me awhile to come up with how I wanted to word it.

very true... but the prayer is kinda really ironic with the timing and everything... i will memorize it and say it before i go to bed lmao!

[quote="twilight123450"]this is really ironic.... i was with my boyfriend earlier and i was like i dont love god, i love shinedown and started pretending to pray to them.... he said when we start doing that its a cult.... this was less than 2 hrs ago lmao[/quote]

Hmmm, well we do call Brent the Reverand, and according to Tony he has been calld that for quite some time, sooo....

this is really ironic.... i was with my boyfriend earlier and i was like i dont love god, i love shinedown and started pretending to pray to them.... he said when we start doing that its a cult.... this was less than 2 hrs ago lmao