shinedown in newark ohio

• shinedown in newark ohio
    shiner_1405

shinedown will be in newark ohio april 24 th at the grill doing a acoustic show... tickets are $5 dollars its for wnci in columbus.... javascript:emoticon(':D') cant wait... i hope ther gonna be signing cds i want to show them my tattoo i got a couple of years ago....

Submitted by shiner_1405 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

lindsey8095

Fri, 04/17/2009 - 18:21

!!! I did not know about this. I'm not in the listening area of WNCI...where can I get info about the show?

shiner_1405

Sun, 04/19/2009 - 10:17

wnci .com the morning zoo page.....it ther world tour... tickets go on sale the day of only.... 5 bucks there doing...3 acustic songs..... i dont care for wnci to much... but to see shinedown its worth it.....

shiner_1405

Sat, 04/25/2009 - 10:20

they did awesome last night... did 8 songs and the crowd was great....sounded awesome...great job guys.....

shiner_1405

Tue, 04/28/2009 - 07:32

if you go to newark advocate .com go to the photo gallery and u can check out some cool pics of the show....

Wow looked awesome. If anyone ways to see them mouse over news and photo gallery. :D Coolio!

shinedown will be in newark ohio april 24 th at the grill doing a acoustic show... tickets are $5 dollars its for wnci in columbus.... javascript:emoticon(':D') cant wait... i hope ther gonna be signing cds i want to show them my tattoo i got a couple of years ago....

comments

rocket bot royale

commitment to user satisfaction make it https://iogamesio.org/rocket-bot-royale an excellent choice for individuals seeking to personalize their mobile devices.

hihi

$5 is pretty cheap for an acoustic concert. Before that I went to an acoustic concert with 20$ socks https://exhibitofsorrows.com

Wow looked awesome. If anyone ways to see them mouse over news and photo gallery. :D Coolio!

if you go to newark advocate .com go to the photo gallery and u can check out some cool pics of the show....

they did awesome last night... did 8 songs and the crowd was great....sounded awesome...great job guys.....

wnci .com the morning zoo page.....it ther world tour... tickets go on sale the day of only.... 5 bucks there doing...3 acustic songs..... i dont care for wnci to much... but to see shinedown its worth it.....

!!! I did not know about this. I'm not in the listening area of WNCI...where can I get info about the show?