Shinedown new dates in Ohio in November or December

• Shinedown new dates in Ohio in November or December
    hoopologyphd

Given that Shinedown will play Michigan/Wisconsin dates in mid-November, it seems pretty obvious that they will have opportunity to play Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati in successive week(s).

I can't wait. NIN, Metallica, AC/DC are all coming through in the same timeframe, but those are arena tours, so I have to think Shinedown will be able to find a suitable venue.

I am saving my cash and time off work in order to attend one of these shows. It seems inevitable to me, so let's start the appreciation/anticipation thread right now.

Submitted by hoopologyphd on
Forum category
Is pro
No

That would be really awesome if they could stop somewhere in Ohio, after the Dayton cancellation I would think they'd really want to.

synneraboveall

Wed, 09/24/2008 - 17:31

They are playing in Youngstown

11/22/08 - Chevrolet Center (Youngstown, OH)

[quote="synneraboveall"]They are playing in Youngstown

11/22/08 - Chevrolet Center (Youngstown, OH)[/quote]

Where abouts is Youngstown. Maybe I'll plan a trip down there after the one up here.

malignant_angel

Sun, 11/09/2008 - 00:28

I'm going to the Youngstown concert!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Given that Shinedown will play Michigan/Wisconsin dates in mid-November, it seems pretty obvious that they will have opportunity to play Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati in successive week(s).

I can't wait. NIN, Metallica, AC/DC are all coming through in the same timeframe, but those are arena tours, so I have to think Shinedown will be able to find a suitable venue.

I am saving my cash and time off work in order to attend one of these shows. It seems inevitable to me, so let's start the appreciation/anticipation thread right now.

comments

I'm going to the Youngstown concert!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote="synneraboveall"]They are playing in Youngstown

11/22/08 - Chevrolet Center (Youngstown, OH)[/quote]

Where abouts is Youngstown. Maybe I'll plan a trip down there after the one up here.

They are playing in Youngstown

11/22/08 - Chevrolet Center (Youngstown, OH)

That would be really awesome if they could stop somewhere in Ohio, after the Dayton cancellation I would think they'd really want to.