Shinedown needs to come to Florida more...

• Shinedown needs to come to Florida more...
    missxmarie

So their from Florida of all things.
    And even Devour was played on OUR radio station before ANYONE ELSE IN THE PUBLIC was able to hear it.
    But yet, they barely ever come to Florida.
    I would go to every one of their shows within a 70 mile radius.

Submitted by missxmarie on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I agree, especially between the 29th of October and the 8th of November :wink:

I feel like they are always in Florida. Maybe now for this tour they are spreading the love.

evenangelsfall

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 15:17

[quote="chelska"]I feel like they are always in Florida. Maybe now for this tour they are spreading the love.[/quote]

Ooooh, see not me. I feel that they don't play here nearly enuff.
They were here for band camp but I didn't go to that shit.

[quote="evenangelsfall"]
They were here for band camp but I didn't go to that shit.[/quote]

Hold out your hand and let me slap your wrist.

Shame on you. haha

Marilyn_4

Fri, 08/01/2008 - 17:53

In the past they played here a lot but so far just the festivals :/...I'm ready for another OrlandoHOB, Hard Rock Live or The Social or Jannus Landing (St Pete) date would make me happy :D OK any place in Florida and I'm there hahaha !!

synneraboveall

Fri, 08/01/2008 - 23:16

[quote="marilyn"]In the past they played here a lot but so far just the festivals :/...I'm ready for another OrlandoHOB, Hard Rock Live or The Social or Jannus Landing (St Pete) date would make me happy :D OK any place in Florida and I'm there hahaha !![/quote]

Ooooooo...those are some great places...if they play several dates in FL I'm so taking another road trip down there...lol

evenangelsfall

Fri, 08/01/2008 - 23:56

[quote="chelska"][quote="evenangelsfall"]

Shame on you. haha[/quote]

Haha, well
<------ doesn't play well with others. And by others I mean idiots that go to those "festivals" here in Jacksonville. Hah.

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="marilyn"]In the past they played here a lot but so far just the festivals :/...I'm ready for another OrlandoHOB, Hard Rock Live or The Social or Jannus Landing (St Pete) date would make me happy :D OK any place in Florida and I'm there hahaha !![/quote]

Ooooooo...those are some great places...if they play several dates in FL I'm so taking another road trip down there...lol[/quote]

You just tell me when. I have always wanted to see Shinedown in their natural habitat.

synneraboveall

Sun, 08/03/2008 - 00:01

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="marilyn"]In the past they played here a lot but so far just the festivals :/...I'm ready for another OrlandoHOB, Hard Rock Live or The Social or Jannus Landing (St Pete) date would make me happy :D OK any place in Florida and I'm there hahaha !![/quote]

Ooooooo...those are some great places...if they play several dates in FL I'm so taking another road trip down there...lol[/quote]

You just tell me when. I have always wanted to see Shinedown in their natural habitat.[/quote]

hahaha...it prolly won't be till they come back from being over seas so we got some time to save some $$$$

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="marilyn"]In the past they played here a lot but so far just the festivals :/...I'm ready for another OrlandoHOB, Hard Rock Live or The Social or Jannus Landing (St Pete) date would make me happy :D OK any place in Florida and I'm there hahaha !![/quote]

You just tell me when. I have always wanted to see Shinedown in their natural habitat.[/quote]

hahaha...it prolly won't be till they come back from being over seas so we got some time to save some $$$$[/quote]

Alright I'll save it up. Right after I pay my stupid speeding ticket. You pick the show. I'll work it out. But I'll need a little advanced notice. Please.

synneraboveall

Mon, 08/04/2008 - 12:02

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="marilyn"]In the past they played here a lot but so far just the festivals :/...I'm ready for another OrlandoHOB, Hard Rock Live or The Social or Jannus Landing (St Pete) date would make me happy :D OK any place in Florida and I'm there hahaha !![/quote]

hahaha...it prolly won't be till they come back from being over seas so we got some time to save some $$$$[/quote]

Alright I'll save it up. Right after I pay my stupid speeding ticket. You pick the show. I'll work it out. But I'll need a little advanced notice. Please.[/quote]

OF COURSE...what you think I'm just gonna jump in my car and take off...Oh wait I've done that before..LOL!!!! I will def let you know!!!!!

So their from Florida of all things.
And even Devour was played on OUR radio station before ANYONE ELSE IN THE PUBLIC was able to hear it.
But yet, they barely ever come to Florida.
I would go to every one of their shows within a 70 mile radius.

comments

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="marilyn"]In the past they played here a lot but so far just the festivals :/...I'm ready for another OrlandoHOB, Hard Rock Live or The Social or Jannus Landing (St Pete) date would make me happy :D OK any place in Florida and I'm there hahaha !![/quote]

Alright I'll save it up. Right after I pay my stupid speeding ticket. You pick the show. I'll work it out. But I'll need a little advanced notice. Please.[/quote]

OF COURSE...what you think I'm just gonna jump in my car and take off...Oh wait I've done that before..LOL!!!! I will def let you know!!!!!

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="marilyn"]In the past they played here a lot but so far just the festivals :/...I'm ready for another OrlandoHOB, Hard Rock Live or The Social or Jannus Landing (St Pete) date would make me happy :D OK any place in Florida and I'm there hahaha !![/quote]

Alright I'll save it up. Right after I pay my stupid speeding ticket. You pick the show. I'll work it out. But I'll need a little advanced notice. Please.

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="marilyn"]In the past they played here a lot but so far just the festivals :/...I'm ready for another OrlandoHOB, Hard Rock Live or The Social or Jannus Landing (St Pete) date would make me happy :D OK any place in Florida and I'm there hahaha !![/quote]

hahaha...it prolly won't be till they come back from being over seas so we got some time to save some $$$$

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="marilyn"]In the past they played here a lot but so far just the festivals :/...I'm ready for another OrlandoHOB, Hard Rock Live or The Social or Jannus Landing (St Pete) date would make me happy :D OK any place in Florida and I'm there hahaha !![/quote]

You just tell me when. I have always wanted to see Shinedown in their natural habitat.

[quote="chelska"][quote="evenangelsfall"]

Shame on you. haha[/quote]

Haha, well
<------ doesn't play well with others. And by others I mean idiots that go to those "festivals" here in Jacksonville. Hah.

[quote="marilyn"]In the past they played here a lot but so far just the festivals :/...I'm ready for another OrlandoHOB, Hard Rock Live or The Social or Jannus Landing (St Pete) date would make me happy :D OK any place in Florida and I'm there hahaha !![/quote]

Ooooooo...those are some great places...if they play several dates in FL I'm so taking another road trip down there...lol

In the past they played here a lot but so far just the festivals :/...I'm ready for another OrlandoHOB, Hard Rock Live or The Social or Jannus Landing (St Pete) date would make me happy :D OK any place in Florida and I'm there hahaha !!

[quote="evenangelsfall"]

Shame on you. haha

[quote="chelska"]I feel like they are always in Florida. Maybe now for this tour they are spreading the love.[/quote]

Ooooh, see not me. I feel that they don't play here nearly enuff.
They were here for band camp but I didn't go to that shit.

I feel like they are always in Florida. Maybe now for this tour they are spreading the love.

I agree, especially between the 29th of October and the 8th of November :wink: