Shinedown Nation Package

• Shinedown Nation Package
    corey16

I am wondering if the T-Shirt looks sweet and the other stuff too. I havent gotten my package yet, so I am anxious to see whats inside.

Submitted by corey16 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

dalamar_2

Tue, 02/24/2009 - 15:20

Mmm? Package? :?:

Yeah, I haven't gotten anything. :?

destiny453

Tue, 02/24/2009 - 16:45

Me either, how long do we have to wait....or is it just to entice us 2 join? Lol :(

d_eicholz

Tue, 02/24/2009 - 22:06

yeah, i joined early to mid january and i haven't seen anything yet either

ladyjeannette_9371

Tue, 02/24/2009 - 23:12

I emailed the site the other day about this, just because I was curious. They responded back saying, "The average time for a member to receive their package will be 6-8 weeks. Currently, we are still processing the contents of your package and will send your package out to you immediately upon the arrival to our office. Thank you. Regards, Shine Down Nation"

destiny453

Fri, 02/27/2009 - 04:35

Hopefully they will be coming soon then, i have only been a member for a month so still have a few weeks 2 wait :)

Well I Got A Candle.

Fri, 02/27/2009 - 17:01

is this for everyone on the site or for everyone who recently bought it??

I didnt get my membership through the cd, I bought it individually for $35 dollars

ladyjeannette_9371

Fri, 02/27/2009 - 20:52

no clue... has anyone else tried emailing them about their package? per their contact page: "shipping@shinedownnation.com is where you should email any questions about your fan club membership package. Did you get it? Do you love it? Are you waiting for it? Did you give us your correct shipping address?"

d_eicholz

Sat, 02/28/2009 - 08:25

pretty sure it said only the members who paid the $35 dollars will be getting the package, but i could be wrong

ShinedownPete

Mon, 03/02/2009 - 19:04

I paid for my membership on Jan/12/09 and still waiting.
I wrote them twice and keep getting an excuse and now i have to wait 6 to 8 weeks well that is going to be in one more week so we will see.

I don't mind the wait but don't front on people if you can't deliver.

I will be seing Shinedown on March 11th and 21st so at least i have that lol

destiny453

Fri, 03/06/2009 - 10:49

I agree I have beenn waiting a while aswell....I don't mind the wait, but if they aint planning on sending anything they shouldn't be advertising it. :(

ShinedownPete

Thu, 04/02/2009 - 08:50

Still have not recieved mine and it has been over 8 weeks.

I will email them today to find out and let you know.

destiny453

Thu, 04/02/2009 - 11:25

Cool, still waiting for mine aswell :)

scotlandbanff

Thu, 04/02/2009 - 13:18

Nothing yet. Joined Megadeth club same day and received from Megadeth. Not worried yet.

cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

freezerburn

Thu, 04/02/2009 - 15:37

Plizano - Thanks!

I am not at 8 weeks yet, but am very anxious!!

ShinedownPete

Thu, 04/02/2009 - 15:39

I emailed them today for the 3rd time since Jan 12th.
They have not wrote back but when they do i will post it so everyone can see.
Thanks

ShinedownPete

Tue, 04/07/2009 - 10:18

This is what i recieved from emailing them.
So let's see but i doubt it lol

Unfortunately, the contents of the membership packages have not arrived to our office as of yet. But we are expecting them to arrive some time next week, and will ship yours out to you immediately upon the arrival. Thank you, and again we apologize for the delay.

Regards,
Shinedown Nation

freezerburn

Wed, 04/08/2009 - 07:24

Thanks! Let us know if you receive anything.

Wonder if everyone will receive theirs at the same time...

Kdrckrules

Thu, 04/16/2009 - 08:51

I still have not got mine eince last June. Sent email on page if you havent received your merchandise link got an email back " give us a day to look into it and will get back with you" That was a month a go. I really dont care about the shirt but if you say thats what im getting then I want it. What happenen to" we are the boss" I exspected so much more from a band that used to have so much contact with their fans. Not one band member has posted on this site and we paid for this. What is it we paid for? They do very few shows if any that arent G.A. so no chance to get good seats. First ten get meat n greets. Merchandise not delivered. No interaction with the fans that really dig their music. Hell I at least thought Zach who never seams to be at a loss for words to post here once in a while.

ShinedownPete

Thu, 04/16/2009 - 09:28

I think your being a little hard on the band.

I am not sure if you got membership because you bought the member cd and along with that got membership as well but for people like me who paid the 35 plus bucks and still not recieved anything sucks.

As far as the band i can't disagree with you more.
I have seen them 9 times and each time got to talk with the guys after the show and even won a meet & greet with the band which for me and my wife was amazing which we would not have had if we were not on this website.
For me i love GA ticket's because to me that is for the FANS who come early or work there way to the front. Having seats i might as well go to a Jonas brother's concert and pay up the A$$ so no thanks.

I agree with you on the people who run this site that they should provide what they posted on the website but this has nothing to do with Shinedown as a group.

Kdrckrules

Thu, 04/16/2009 - 15:24

G.A. is fun no doubt but when you pay your money you expect something in return? As far as the band goes I think everyone here has had personal experiences with them. Im saying they all post on Shinedown.com why not with the fan club. Why does everything on this site have to be about being defensive. Maybe the band does not know whats going on? But looking forward to my Hannah Montanna show it should be fun

Yeah this is getting pretty ridiculous. We did our part by buying the membership, now they should do their job by fulfilling our needs as members.

[quote="admin"]Thank you for your input. Please feel free to send us an email with your comments to memberships@shinedownnation.com and we will do our best to correct and/or accommodate in the future. Thank you.[/quote]

Will do! :wink:

jgraham27

Wed, 05/13/2009 - 17:02

[quote="d_eicholz"]pretty sure it said only the members who paid the $35 dollars will be getting the package, but i could be wrong[/quote]

yeah i paid $35, plus $10 S&H for the package ...I hope the shirt is sweet i had one i got at the last concert of theirs I went to and i can't find it :(

ShinedownPete

Wed, 05/13/2009 - 17:04

This is the BS i got from them today.
5 months now and nothing..

Peter,

We are awaiting the arrival of T-shirts to our office to send your full package out to you. We have received laminates which will be included in your package. If you would like we can send your laminate today, and the rest of your package separate - which we expect to receive any day now. We are the Official Fan Club for Shinedown. Please remember at a $35 value (the cost of a single band T-shirt) you are not JUST receiving the fan club package. By becoming a member you also gain access to the fan site, and opportunities that are not available to the general public for an entire year.

I didn't pay $35 dollars just for the website, I paid $35 dollars for a package that includes a shirt, laminate, written letter from shinedown, and some other small items. You guys made a commitment that if we paid $35 dollars, we would get a Shinedown Nation Package. Honor your commitment.

hmmm i've just been readng this....

I signed up a couple of weeks ago and paid out...
and now I'm worried...
I wont moan or owt yet cos it has ONLY been a couple of weeks...
but I AM a bit worried now, so thought I'd pop that here...

*shuts up*

peace
xx

I am wondering if the T-Shirt looks sweet and the other stuff too. I havent gotten my package yet, so I am anxious to see whats inside.

comments

Yeah i think you will cos membership only lasts a year? I think. Lol

Will we need to rejoin after June 24th?

what was all supposed to be in the package. Got letter/ Lamanate and T-SHIRT

Cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

[quote="admin"]We're sorry to hear that aspects of your package were left out. In order to resolve this, your best bet is to either send an email to shipping@shinedownnation.com, or call us at (212)420-1700. Thanks and good luck.[/quote]

wow the admin has posted , I've been here since last june and this is the first time I've seen him/her post

got my package a few days ago. Nice t-shirt.

T shirt in the package is good, cos if u were it 2 a Shinedown gig they will know you are a member of this site :)

went to post office today. Wasn't the shinedown package it was part of an order i got from Fanfire a 3 DOORS DOWN bASEBALL CAP. gOT 3 T-SHIRTS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO. Hopefully the Shinedown package will be waiting for me when i get home tonight.

Cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

they should just post it through your door i think scotlandbanff cos i wasnt in when ours arrived but the postman just sat them in cos we didnt need 2 sign it :) Disappointed there isnt all the stuff that was stated but hey, atleast we got something :D

ok... so I got my 'package' today....

A t shirt, a laminate badge, and a letter...

no sticker, no pin...

oh well...

I guess I should be thankful I got anything at all

[quote="destiny453"]I got my package today :)...tshirt, letter and official member laminate...is that what u guys got...scotlandbanff urs shouldnt be long as we r in scotland 2 :D[/quote]

Haven't been home for a few days so hopefully i will have a messages from Post office to go collect the package. Working all weekend but hopefully will get out t pick it up sometime tomorrow if its arrived.

I got my package today :)...tshirt, letter and official member laminate...is that what u guys got...scotlandbanff urs shouldnt be long as we r in scotland 2 :D

incorrect spelling shows a human wrote it - It's all good by me :) I'll even say thanks and may I have another :lol:

sincerely and receive are spelled wrong, but that is okay by me, so I know it wasnt a robot who made it.

Got mine too! Loved the shirt. Did anybody notice that Sincerely is spelled wrong in the letter? :) Just shows they're human. . .

Hopefully wont be long till the packages arrive in the UK.

CHEERS iAN(SCOTLANDBANFF)

Member package

Just wanted to let you know I rcvd my package yesterday...The T-shirt is kick ass as well as the letter from them as well -
Thanks so much Shinedown guys!!
XOXOXOX

I got the same things and today as well.

Got my package today :) all my package included though was the t-shirt, letter from brent and the laminate... but at least I got my shirt for the next show :)

it tells you what you get for joining on the main page... just go to shinedownnation.com... and don't just enter and sign in, but read what's next to the sign in link... it says what we get for paying $35 to join... really all i wanted was early access to the tickets... but a T-shirt is cool too i guess... lol

Make that 5 months i joined January and still haven't any package.

Its actually 45 dollars with tax/shipping, and I wouldn't renew your membership unless you want to wait at least 3 months for the package.

Everyone of us did pay, it was in our CD's.

Hopefully i can get this when i renew, i want a nice Tshirt :)

I payed 25, to get the special edition CD and everything, plus about 15 in gas looking for the damn thing!

soo technically i payed like more then everyone :)

I got a cd and a t shirt when I joined almost a year ago and I did have to as much as you did. The membership was considered free butI did have to pay as much for the t-shirt and the limited edtion cd. I will pay again to renew in a few weeks.

[quote="jgraham27"]WTf what do they get ? And why dnt they have to pay that is bullshit[/quote]

I don't know wat they got but I think that when this site was first made for a certain period they let people join free and after that got in with the code from the special edition cd. Then once there was a bigger base and the site had more they started charging a fee to join. Pretty sure that's how it worked but maybe someone else knows more

WTf what do they get ? And why dnt they have to pay that is bullshit

[quote="fenderguitars777"]The new people get nicer stuff than us oldies got for joining :([/quote]

you didn't have to pay 35 dollars, we did.

[quote="fenderguitars777"]The new people get nicer stuff than us oldies got for joining :([/quote]

That sucks on so many levels!!!! Oh well, I guess we shall see what we get if we renew.

glad to hear that it came in. i will be purchasing the package pretty soon since my membership is almost going to expire.

That is great!

Thanks for letting us know! I will be keeping an eye out for mine now!!

Enjoy!

[quote="plizano"]So i got my Shindown package today. HOOORAYYY!!!! :lol:

So i got a letter copied that Brent wrote, A laminate card saying i am a member of the shinedown nation, a black Shinedown nation t-shirt, a small bumpersticker, a plastic Shinedown shot glass that was cracked :(
a Shinedown guitar pic.

The t-shirt is nice and i am just glad it came lol
So now i hope everyone else is going to get there stuff as well.

Off to Wingding tomorrow.[/quote]

AWESOME!!!! i can't wait to get mine too!!!

So i got my Shindown package today. HOOORAYYY!!!! :lol:

So i got a letter copied that Brent wrote, A laminate card saying i am a member of the shinedown nation, a black Shinedown nation t-shirt, a small bumpersticker, a plastic Shinedown shot glass that was cracked :(
a Shinedown guitar pic.

The t-shirt is nice and i am just glad it came lol
So now i hope everyone else is going to get there stuff as well.

Off to Wingding tomorrow.

The packages should have been sent out a day or two after you joined the site, not like three months later.

I think they put that in there because i was like asking what i get for that money i spent for membership lol it was pretty funny also i told them i wanted a refund for my money.

But my best advice would be to write them every week until they get sick of you lol.

So here is the latest what they sent me so far no package yet so hope by next week.

Peter,

We have been giving confirmation that the T-shirts will be arriving to our office on 5/16/2009. Your package will be shipped out on 5/16/2009. Thank you.

Regards,
Shinedown Nation

[quote="purplesuze"]hmmm i've just been readng this....

and now I'm worried...

*shuts up*

peace
xx[/quote]

right there with you

btw, plizano,
why did they throw the whole "we are the official fan club for shinedown" in that e-mail they sent you? lol

hmmm i've just been readng this....

and now I'm worried...

*shuts up*

peace
xx

I didn't pay $35 dollars just for the website, I paid $35 dollars for a package that includes a shirt, laminate, written letter from shinedown, and some other small items. You guys made a commitment that if we paid $35 dollars, we would get a Shinedown Nation Package. Honor your commitment.

This is the BS i got from them today.
5 months now and nothing..

Peter,

We are awaiting the arrival of T-shirts to our office to send your full package out to you. We have received laminates which will be included in your package. If you would like we can send your laminate today, and the rest of your package separate - which we expect to receive any day now. We are the Official Fan Club for Shinedown. Please remember at a $35 value (the cost of a single band T-shirt) you are not JUST receiving the fan club package. By becoming a member you also gain access to the fan site, and opportunities that are not available to the general public for an entire year.

[quote="d_eicholz"]pretty sure it said only the members who paid the $35 dollars will be getting the package, but i could be wrong[/quote]

yeah i paid $35, plus $10 S&H for the package ...I hope the shirt is sweet i had one i got at the last concert of theirs I went to and i can't find it :(

[quote="admin"]Thank you for your input. Please feel free to send us an email with your comments to memberships@shinedownnation.com and we will do our best to correct and/or accommodate in the future. Thank you.[/quote]

Will do! :wink:

Yeah this is getting pretty ridiculous. We did our part by buying the membership, now they should do their job by fulfilling our needs as members.

G.A. is fun no doubt but when you pay your money you expect something in return? As far as the band goes I think everyone here has had personal experiences with them. Im saying they all post on Shinedown.com why not with the fan club. Why does everything on this site have to be about being defensive. Maybe the band does not know whats going on? But looking forward to my Hannah Montanna show it should be fun

I think your being a little hard on the band.

I am not sure if you got membership because you bought the member cd and along with that got membership as well but for people like me who paid the 35 plus bucks and still not recieved anything sucks.

As far as the band i can't disagree with you more.
I have seen them 9 times and each time got to talk with the guys after the show and even won a meet & greet with the band which for me and my wife was amazing which we would not have had if we were not on this website.
For me i love GA ticket's because to me that is for the FANS who come early or work there way to the front. Having seats i might as well go to a Jonas brother's concert and pay up the A$$ so no thanks.

I agree with you on the people who run this site that they should provide what they posted on the website but this has nothing to do with Shinedown as a group.

Its I guess kind of a rip off

I still have not got mine eince last June. Sent email on page if you havent received your merchandise link got an email back " give us a day to look into it and will get back with you" That was a month a go. I really dont care about the shirt but if you say thats what im getting then I want it. What happenen to" we are the boss" I exspected so much more from a band that used to have so much contact with their fans. Not one band member has posted on this site and we paid for this. What is it we paid for? They do very few shows if any that arent G.A. so no chance to get good seats. First ten get meat n greets. Merchandise not delivered. No interaction with the fans that really dig their music. Hell I at least thought Zach who never seams to be at a loss for words to post here once in a while.

Thanks! Let us know if you receive anything.

Wonder if everyone will receive theirs at the same time...

This is what i recieved from emailing them.
So let's see but i doubt it lol

Unfortunately, the contents of the membership packages have not arrived to our office as of yet. But we are expecting them to arrive some time next week, and will ship yours out to you immediately upon the arrival. Thank you, and again we apologize for the delay.

Regards,
Shinedown Nation

I emailed them today for the 3rd time since Jan 12th.
They have not wrote back but when they do i will post it so everyone can see.
Thanks

Plizano - Thanks!

I am not at 8 weeks yet, but am very anxious!!

not yet

Nothing yet. Joined Megadeth club same day and received from Megadeth. Not worried yet.

Cool, still waiting for mine aswell :)

Still have not recieved mine and it has been over 8 weeks.

I will email them today to find out and let you know.

Re: Have you received your membership package?

[quote="freezerburn"]Checking in to see if anyone has yet received their fan club welcome kit. We are anxiously awaiting ours. :D[/quote]

nope... still waiting...

Have you received your membership package?

Checking in to see if anyone has yet received their fan club welcome kit. We are anxiously awaiting ours. :D

I agree I have beenn waiting a while aswell....I don't mind the wait, but if they aint planning on sending anything they shouldn't be advertising it. :(

I paid for my membership on Jan/12/09 and still waiting.
I wrote them twice and keep getting an excuse and now i have to wait 6 to 8 weeks well that is going to be in one more week so we will see.

I don't mind the wait but don't front on people if you can't deliver.

I will be seing Shinedown on March 11th and 21st so at least i have that lol

pretty sure it said only the members who paid the $35 dollars will be getting the package, but i could be wrong

no clue... has anyone else tried emailing them about their package? per their contact page: "shipping@shinedownnation.com is where you should email any questions about your fan club membership package. Did you get it? Do you love it? Are you waiting for it? Did you give us your correct shipping address?"

I didnt get my membership through the cd, I bought it individually for $35 dollars

is this for everyone on the site or for everyone who recently bought it??

Hopefully they will be coming soon then, i have only been a member for a month so still have a few weeks 2 wait :)

I emailed the site the other day about this, just because I was curious. They responded back saying, "The average time for a member to receive their package will be 6-8 weeks. Currently, we are still processing the contents of your package and will send your package out to you immediately upon the arrival to our office. Thank you. Regards, Shine Down Nation"

yeah, i joined early to mid january and i haven't seen anything yet either

Me either, how long do we have to wait....or is it just to entice us 2 join? Lol :(

Yeah, I haven't gotten anything. :?

Mmm? Package? :?: