Is pro
No

d_eicholz

Thu, 02/19/2009 - 16:58

me and 4 of my friends r!

d_eicholz

Sat, 02/21/2009 - 03:56

do u think u got the meet and greet?

not sure, I ordered 2 tickets not too long ago, how bout you?

d_eicholz

Sat, 02/21/2009 - 15:38

pretty sure i shoulda gotten them. i ordered within the first minute and i don't think they probly went as fast for this show as for some of the bigger towns and areas

yeah I think we both got Meet and Greet, from the looks of things, I dont think their are many Minnesota fans, and how many tickets did you order?

d_eicholz

Sun, 02/22/2009 - 15:24

haha, the limit: 4

Yeah I am not worried, if people got tickets for this show, then they would be posting comments like crazy.

I'll be going. I ordered the limit of 4 right away and then 2 more after that. I think the first 4 were about 2 minutes after they opened. In theory, the meet and greets could be won by the two of us.

d_eicholz

Thu, 02/26/2009 - 19:11

[quote="roushcm"]I'll be going. I ordered the limit of 4 right away and then 2 more after that. I think the first 4 were about 2 minutes after they opened. In theory, the meet and greets could be won by the two of us.[/quote]

haha, very cool. i kept refreshin the page and did it as soon as it was poissible so i should be good. where u from?

Haha, i woulda done the same thing but I was at work so i couldnt sit and refresh like you could. i kinda had to make it quick. i'm from stewartville. you?

d_eicholz

Thu, 02/26/2009 - 20:47

haha, alpha, which consists of about 200 people on a good day lol. its kinda in the SW part right by jackson

Well that sucks, but I might get M&G anyway from this other thing I am doing.

d_eicholz

Thu, 02/26/2009 - 22:09

wat other thing? street propaganda?

yeah, I am on the street team for Jade Presents

d_eicholz

Thu, 02/26/2009 - 22:34

sweet, i had never heard of that one but just looked it up and it looks really sweet. i'm just a member of street propaganda which is the site that shinedown uses as its street team. but they won't allow me to do anything because i don't live within an hour of the event. wat all do u do for jade presents?

I live like 8 miles from Rochester so I go hang up posters in Roch and in return they give me free tickets to their shows and occasionally some perks like M&G/early into venues

d_eicholz

Sun, 03/15/2009 - 19:12

is there any chance anyone has an extra ticket for this show???? my friend asked their mom a while back but her mom didn't let her know she could go till just this weekend and now floor tickets are sold out and she can't go...... :'(

I think I actually have an extra ticket.

d_eicholz

Sun, 03/15/2009 - 22:05

[quote="corey16"]I think I actually have an extra ticket.[/quote]

like seriously???? a floor ticket???

I will have to check, but yeah I am pretty sure its a floor ticket

d_eicholz

Mon, 03/16/2009 - 09:01

well let me know as soon as u find out! =D

how much do want for it if it is?

d_eicholz

Tue, 03/17/2009 - 16:17

so do u have an extra one?

sorry, no I found out that I didnt have an extra

I might actually have an extra floor ticket if you are still looking for one. I had a buddy back out because he has drill the next day. I'm still waiting from responses from a couple people to see if they wanna go but so far i havent heard anything.

d_eicholz

Thu, 03/19/2009 - 19:46

[quote="roushcm"]I might actually have an extra floor ticket if you are still looking for one. I had a buddy back out because he has drill the next day. I'm still waiting from responses from a couple people to see if they wanna go but so far i havent heard anything.[/quote]

that would be sweet. i'll have to make sure she can still go though. do u want me to wait for those other people to respond or just ask her now? also, if u do have an extra and she still can, how much would u want for it?

Just go ahead and ask her, they've had a couple days to respond. I'd only want the $31 that we paid for it. I dont feel right making money off of a fellow shinedown fan.

d_eicholz

Thu, 03/19/2009 - 20:15

[quote="roushcm"]Just go ahead and ask her, they've had a couple days to respond. I'd only want the $31 that we paid for it. I dont feel right making money off of a fellow shinedown fan.[/quote]

ha, thanks. thats cool of u. i asked her but she has to talk to her mom tonight but her mom is like at work or somethin so she won't be able to talk to her until about 9. i'll let u know as soon as she tells me. keep me posted on if any of the other people u talked to claim the tickets first so i can tell her.

roushdm? are you talking about Brandon Griffith??

No problem, i'm tired of them not giving me an answer. if she can go, its yours even if someone actually says they wanna go. that way you dont have to worry about the ticket disappearing on ya. now its completely sold out so they wouldnt even be able to sit in the balcony if they rode here with ya. I gotta work at 5 in the morning so im gonna be going to bed in a little bit. i'll jump on here in the morning from work and see if you want it and work out the details.

corey16, no i'm not. i dont know him.

whos going?

comments

Wow, that concert was kickass! Halestorm was the best opening band I have ever seen, they really knew how to get the crowd pumped up and I really enjoyed their drum thing they did. Saliva kicked ass as expected, they had incredible energy and I hope they do come back to Roch. and Shinedown, the band that we were looking forward to the most, they destroyed the show. Perfect order of songs, and their set was amazing! Great job to all the bands. That concert really made my night.

we found someone we knew in the bar before we went that bought it so it wasn't a big deal.

hey man, really sorry to leave u hangin like that. she couldn't go and then my ride decided to leave way early so i barely had time to run in my house and get my stuff

no problem, i'd rather sell it to someone who really wants to go anyway. let me know when you find something out.

[quote="roushcm"]No problem, i'm tired of them not giving me an answer. if she can go, its yours even if someone actually says they wanna go. that way you dont have to worry about the ticket disappearing on ya. now its completely sold out so they wouldnt even be able to sit in the balcony if they rode here with ya. I gotta work at 5 in the morning so im gonna be going to bed in a little bit. i'll jump on here in the morning from work and see if you want it and work out the details. [/quote]

thank u so much man! she hasn't gotten back to me yet but should soon. i'm almost positive she will be able to

No problem, i'm tired of them not giving me an answer. if she can go, its yours even if someone actually says they wanna go. that way you dont have to worry about the ticket disappearing on ya. now its completely sold out so they wouldnt even be able to sit in the balcony if they rode here with ya. I gotta work at 5 in the morning so im gonna be going to bed in a little bit. i'll jump on here in the morning from work and see if you want it and work out the details.

corey16, no i'm not. i dont know him.

roushdm? are you talking about Brandon Griffith??

[quote="roushcm"]Just go ahead and ask her, they've had a couple days to respond. I'd only want the $31 that we paid for it. I dont feel right making money off of a fellow shinedown fan.[/quote]

ha, thanks. thats cool of u. i asked her but she has to talk to her mom tonight but her mom is like at work or somethin so she won't be able to talk to her until about 9. i'll let u know as soon as she tells me. keep me posted on if any of the other people u talked to claim the tickets first so i can tell her.

Just go ahead and ask her, they've had a couple days to respond. I'd only want the $31 that we paid for it. I dont feel right making money off of a fellow shinedown fan.

[quote="roushcm"]I might actually have an extra floor ticket if you are still looking for one. I had a buddy back out because he has drill the next day. I'm still waiting from responses from a couple people to see if they wanna go but so far i havent heard anything.[/quote]

that would be sweet. i'll have to make sure she can still go though. do u want me to wait for those other people to respond or just ask her now? also, if u do have an extra and she still can, how much would u want for it?

I might actually have an extra floor ticket if you are still looking for one. I had a buddy back out because he has drill the next day. I'm still waiting from responses from a couple people to see if they wanna go but so far i havent heard anything.

okay

sorry, no I found out that I didnt have an extra

so do u have an extra one?

well let me know as soon as u find out! =D

how much do want for it if it is?

I will have to check, but yeah I am pretty sure its a floor ticket

[quote="corey16"]I think I actually have an extra ticket.[/quote]

like seriously???? a floor ticket???

I think I actually have an extra ticket.

is there any chance anyone has an extra ticket for this show???? my friend asked their mom a while back but her mom didn't let her know she could go till just this weekend and now floor tickets are sold out and she can't go...... :'(

I live like 8 miles from Rochester so I go hang up posters in Roch and in return they give me free tickets to their shows and occasionally some perks like M&G/early into venues

sweet, i had never heard of that one but just looked it up and it looks really sweet. i'm just a member of street propaganda which is the site that shinedown uses as its street team. but they won't allow me to do anything because i don't live within an hour of the event. wat all do u do for jade presents?

yeah, I am on the street team for Jade Presents

wat other thing? street propaganda?

Well that sucks, but I might get M&G anyway from this other thing I am doing.

haha, alpha, which consists of about 200 people on a good day lol. its kinda in the SW part right by jackson

Haha, i woulda done the same thing but I was at work so i couldnt sit and refresh like you could. i kinda had to make it quick. i'm from stewartville. you?

[quote="roushcm"]I'll be going. I ordered the limit of 4 right away and then 2 more after that. I think the first 4 were about 2 minutes after they opened. In theory, the meet and greets could be won by the two of us.[/quote]

haha, very cool. i kept refreshin the page and did it as soon as it was poissible so i should be good. where u from?

I'll be going. I ordered the limit of 4 right away and then 2 more after that. I think the first 4 were about 2 minutes after they opened. In theory, the meet and greets could be won by the two of us.

Yeah I am not worried, if people got tickets for this show, then they would be posting comments like crazy.

haha, the limit: 4

yeah I think we both got Meet and Greet, from the looks of things, I dont think their are many Minnesota fans, and how many tickets did you order?

pretty sure i shoulda gotten them. i ordered within the first minute and i don't think they probly went as fast for this show as for some of the bigger towns and areas

not sure, I ordered 2 tickets not too long ago, how bout you?

do u think u got the meet and greet?

me and 4 of my friends r!