Shinedown at IL State Fair

• Shinedown at IL State Fair
    bobbette78

For anyone who may be interested and hasn't seen the discussions on the other boards:

Shinedown and Cevelle at IL State Fair in Springfield, IL - Sunday, Aug 15th at 8:00pm.

Tickets go on sale through Ticketmaster Saturday, April 17th (TODAY!) at 10am.

Hope to see a lot of you there!!!

Submitted by bobbette78 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

bobbette78

Sat, 04/17/2010 - 11:10

Got mine too!!! Feels so good to have another SD show lined up. Can't wait to meet you either, it's going to be so much fun!!

Just got my tickets!!!!

bobbette78

Sat, 04/17/2010 - 14:19

That's so great that you and your mom are coming! Can't wait to meet you both!!!! :D

I'm deffinately hoping to meet some people. I'm super excited about going I'm trying to go to the show in noblesville too but not sure so Aug might end up being my very first Shinedown concert. My mom and her boyfriend are comming with my too which I think is really awsome. Now I just need to educate them a bit.

For anyone who may be interested and hasn't seen the discussions on the other boards:

Shinedown and Cevelle at IL State Fair in Springfield, IL - Sunday, Aug 15th at 8:00pm.

Tickets go on sale through Ticketmaster Saturday, April 17th (TODAY!) at 10am.

Hope to see a lot of you there!!!

comments

I'm deffinately hoping to meet some people. I'm super excited about going I'm trying to go to the show in noblesville too but not sure so Aug might end up being my very first Shinedown concert. My mom and her boyfriend are comming with my too which I think is really awsome. Now I just need to educate them a bit.

That's so great that you and your mom are coming! Can't wait to meet you both!!!! :D

Just got my tickets!!!!

Got mine too!!! Feels so good to have another SD show lined up. Can't wait to meet you either, it's going to be so much fun!!