Shinedown a great topic for a public speaking class

• Shinedown a great topic for a public speaking class
    avrinov

So i had to give a speech for public speaking. It had to be an informative speech. I decided that a great topic to inform people on would be the greatness of Shinedown. Only problem was it had to no more then seven mins lol it was hard to explain just how great they were and why everybody in the room should listen to them. i read lyrics from 45, second chance, better version, what a shame, i dare you and breaking inside. i kept pushing how they could relate to the lyrics and how look Shinedown relates to you. they can help you get through tough times, they understand people. now thats its over i hope maybe i convinced a few people to listen. a few people seemed interested so i hope they will give shinedown a listen.

Submitted by avrinov on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinersweetie_4300

Sat, 02/28/2009 - 00:27

that is a really cool idea! i hope you get an a! :D

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 02/28/2009 - 12:10

that's awesome. i hope you get the A for the presentation. Seven minutes is nowhere near enough time to talk about the greatness that is SHINEDOWN they are one of the most primordial forces on the face of the earth lol.

i had such a hard time cutting it down to lol some people only did the minimum which was 5 cant imangine doing only 5 on shinedown i had a hard time keeping it to the max. i would love that A lol.

So i had to give a speech for public speaking. It had to be an informative speech. I decided that a great topic to inform people on would be the greatness of Shinedown. Only problem was it had to no more then seven mins lol it was hard to explain just how great they were and why everybody in the room should listen to them. i read lyrics from 45, second chance, better version, what a shame, i dare you and breaking inside. i kept pushing how they could relate to the lyrics and how look Shinedown relates to you. they can help you get through tough times, they understand people. now thats its over i hope maybe i convinced a few people to listen. a few people seemed interested so i hope they will give shinedown a listen.

comments

i had such a hard time cutting it down to lol some people only did the minimum which was 5 cant imangine doing only 5 on shinedown i had a hard time keeping it to the max. i would love that A lol.

that's awesome. i hope you get the A for the presentation. Seven minutes is nowhere near enough time to talk about the greatness that is SHINEDOWN they are one of the most primordial forces on the face of the earth lol.

that is a really cool idea! i hope you get an a! :D