The Shinedown Gods have shined on me"Sandy" today!

• The Shinedown Gods have shined on me"Sandy" today!
    Sandy_17

Thats right I am so excited I could just piss my pants ...well not really but I just recieved my members pkg. in the mail.And I love my new T-shirt that I can wear to the COM concert!!! :D :D :D Did anyone else get lucky today?

Submitted by Sandy_17 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownChica

Fri, 05/28/2010 - 13:50

yay! you got your stuff! i got really lucky with the membership package.... they sent me 2!

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/28/2010 - 13:53

that is awesome glad to hear it when is your show?

my show is Aug10th , I am going to look sooo good for them boys in my new shirt!

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/28/2010 - 16:43

lol awesome wear you shirt proudly i always do when i wear it.

randomsunkist17

Fri, 05/28/2010 - 17:30

Yay! Glad it came in for you Sandy!

Yay! Isn't it a great day to come home and see something SD in the mail???

Got that right, now I wonder what else I can get? Now I do have a good question for someone in the know. For the letter that they send with the pkg it says we are eligible to go to free sound check parties, does this apply to our COM concerts we will all be attending?

I got mine today too! After I saw your post I went and checked my mail box and low and behold it was there. My letter was a bit crumpled but should be fine after a few weeks under some heavy books. Though I wont be wearing my Shinedown Nation shirt to the concert, reason being it is huge on me. I ordered a xl since I wasent sure if the shirts ran small, that and I was heavier at the time too. Now I'm lighter, weight wise and my shirt swallows me whole. Oh well will make a comfy sleep shirt. And either way I'm super happy that I finally got my package. I have my laminate on a string haning on my rearview mirror already too.

[quote="luvmy3"]I got mine today too! After I saw your post I went and checked my mail box and low and behold it was there. My letter was a bit crumpled but should be fine after a few weeks under some heavy books. Though I wont be wearing my Shinedown Nation shirt to the concert, reason being it is huge on me. I ordered a xl since I wasent sure if the shirts ran small, that and I was heavier at the time too. Now I'm lighter, weight wise and my shirt swallows me whole. Oh well will make a comfy sleep shirt. And either way I'm super happy that I finally got my package. I have my laminate on a string haning on my rearview mirror already too.[/quote] Congrats!

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 05/29/2010 - 09:14

that is awessome, and as for the question about being eligible for the sound check party for the COM tour I'm not sure thats what the letter says but it's contingent on whether or not your particular show has a sound check party or not. best way to find out would be email the ticket peeps when it comes closer to the date of your show to find out if there will be a sound check party and if you can partake in it.

congrats!! however i am a bit jealous! nothing for me yet :(

[quote="hmh125"]congrats!! however i am a bit jealous! nothing for me yet :([/quote]

Hope you get your stuff soon.

I hope you get your stuff soon also. You will love the T.

Thanks guys, it came today!!!! yay!!!!!!

[quote="hmh125"]Thanks guys, it came today!!!! yay!!!!!![/quote]

Congrats, I am glad you got your package.

awww thank you!

[quote="hmh125"]Thanks guys, it came today!!!! yay!!!!!![/quote] How did u like your shirt?

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 06/02/2010 - 10:13

awesome good to hear.

Thats right I am so excited I could just piss my pants ...well not really but I just recieved my members pkg. in the mail.And I love my new T-shirt that I can wear to the COM concert!!! :D :D :D Did anyone else get lucky today?

comments

awesome good to hear.

[quote="hmh125"]Thanks guys, it came today!!!! yay!!!!!![/quote] How did u like your shirt?

awww thank you!

[quote="hmh125"]Thanks guys, it came today!!!! yay!!!!!![/quote]

Congrats, I am glad you got your package.

Thanks guys, it came today!!!! yay!!!!!!

I hope you get your stuff soon also. You will love the T.

[quote="hmh125"]congrats!! however i am a bit jealous! nothing for me yet :([/quote]

Hope you get your stuff soon.

congrats!! however i am a bit jealous! nothing for me yet :(

that is awessome, and as for the question about being eligible for the sound check party for the COM tour I'm not sure thats what the letter says but it's contingent on whether or not your particular show has a sound check party or not. best way to find out would be email the ticket peeps when it comes closer to the date of your show to find out if there will be a sound check party and if you can partake in it.

[quote="luvmy3"]I got mine today too! After I saw your post I went and checked my mail box and low and behold it was there. My letter was a bit crumpled but should be fine after a few weeks under some heavy books. Though I wont be wearing my Shinedown Nation shirt to the concert, reason being it is huge on me. I ordered a xl since I wasent sure if the shirts ran small, that and I was heavier at the time too. Now I'm lighter, weight wise and my shirt swallows me whole. Oh well will make a comfy sleep shirt. And either way I'm super happy that I finally got my package. I have my laminate on a string haning on my rearview mirror already too.[/quote] Congrats!

I got mine today too! After I saw your post I went and checked my mail box and low and behold it was there. My letter was a bit crumpled but should be fine after a few weeks under some heavy books. Though I wont be wearing my Shinedown Nation shirt to the concert, reason being it is huge on me. I ordered a xl since I wasent sure if the shirts ran small, that and I was heavier at the time too. Now I'm lighter, weight wise and my shirt swallows me whole. Oh well will make a comfy sleep shirt. And either way I'm super happy that I finally got my package. I have my laminate on a string haning on my rearview mirror already too.

Got that right, now I wonder what else I can get? Now I do have a good question for someone in the know. For the letter that they send with the pkg it says we are eligible to go to free sound check parties, does this apply to our COM concerts we will all be attending?

Yay! Isn't it a great day to come home and see something SD in the mail???

Yay! Glad it came in for you Sandy!

lol awesome wear you shirt proudly i always do when i wear it.

my show is Aug10th , I am going to look sooo good for them boys in my new shirt!

that is awesome glad to hear it when is your show?

yay! you got your stuff! i got really lucky with the membership package.... they sent me 2!