Shinedown in flint?

• Shinedown in flint?
    Well I Got A Candle.

whos going, im determining, its on a school night, in flint which is about a hour and a half, but its just shinedown i believe..
    and its an early show??
    hmm

Submitted by Well I Got A Candle. on
Forum category
Is pro
No

DrumstickGirl_…

Thu, 11/27/2008 - 01:34

but I'm definitely going to the Flint show. I just went to the show in ypsilanti (first in line, first to the stage and got my second drumstick handed to me personally by Barry!!)

I'm not even sure what time the show starts, but it's a small venue and I bet they'll do a longer set. Screw a school night (or work night!) Shinedown is worth it. I'll have seen them three times in one year. You better believe I'll be up there at 2pm, first in line for the will call tickets! :)

Well I Got A Candle.

Sat, 11/29/2008 - 23:13

18+
which is some bullshit..
why 18?
seriously
all shows should be 21+
or all ages, no 18 bullshit!!
im 4 months away from 18

whos going, im determining, its on a school night, in flint which is about a hour and a half, but its just shinedown i believe..
and its an early show??
hmm

comments

18+
which is some bullshit..
why 18?
seriously
all shows should be 21+
or all ages, no 18 bullshit!!
im 4 months away from 18

I'm new here

but I'm definitely going to the Flint show. I just went to the show in ypsilanti (first in line, first to the stage and got my second drumstick handed to me personally by Barry!!)

I'm not even sure what time the show starts, but it's a small venue and I bet they'll do a longer set. Screw a school night (or work night!) Shinedown is worth it. I'll have seen them three times in one year. You better believe I'll be up there at 2pm, first in line for the will call tickets! :)