Shinedown Ebook

• Shinedown Ebook
    shinedownjunkie45

has anyone purchased the ebook? I bought it but I haven't been able to view it. I have it in my iTunes but can't open it or view it. I've tried several different options. Can anyone "Shed some Light" on this lol pun intended.

Submitted by shinedownjunkie45 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

AllAmericanDan1

Thu, 03/29/2012 - 21:44

It's viewable on an iPad. I think that may be the only way to view it. You may want to check what kind of file it is saved as on your computer.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 03/30/2012 - 17:56

cool thanks, i'll try using an ipad today. I don't even think I've been able to Transfer it to my ipod because it's an Ebook not an ibook.

Thanks for the suggestions.

It sucks that you can only get it for the iPad. I'm not spending $400 on an iPad for a $6 book. It's really stupid we can't just view it on a computer if we buy it from iTunes.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/04/2012 - 15:39

yeah I got lucky that my wife has an Ipad. It's a really cool book and alot of neat things in there. If I find a way to share it I will I don't think it's fair either.

I'm in the same boat with SDjunkie. Hubby had an ipad for work, but we did have to upgrade our iBook to actually view it. I would hope that they would extend to any idevice.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 04/23/2012 - 11:51

Yeah that is something I forgot to mentio I did have to do some upgrading to the Ipad before I was able to finally view it. Well worth the effort though.

has anyone purchased the ebook? I bought it but I haven't been able to view it. I have it in my iTunes but can't open it or view it. I've tried several different options. Can anyone "Shed some Light" on this lol pun intended.

comments

Yeah that is something I forgot to mentio I did have to do some upgrading to the Ipad before I was able to finally view it. Well worth the effort though.

I'm in the same boat with SDjunkie. Hubby had an ipad for work, but we did have to upgrade our iBook to actually view it. I would hope that they would extend to any idevice.

yeah I got lucky that my wife has an Ipad. It's a really cool book and alot of neat things in there. If I find a way to share it I will I don't think it's fair either.

It sucks that you can only get it for the iPad. I'm not spending $400 on an iPad for a $6 book. It's really stupid we can't just view it on a computer if we buy it from iTunes.

cool thanks, i'll try using an ipad today. I don't even think I've been able to Transfer it to my ipod because it's an Ebook not an ibook.

Thanks for the suggestions.

It's viewable on an iPad. I think that may be the only way to view it. You may want to check what kind of file it is saved as on your computer.