Shinedown Dreams...

• Shinedown Dreams...
    luvmy3

Yea I know real origional. Did you have or had a dream about the guys? Share it here.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

randomsunkist17

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 21:01

Let's see, did an obstacle course with Barry once, zombie hunted with Brent twice, and lobster fought with Eric in a super store and almost learned how to play Call Me on the piano, lol. That's it so far.

I dreamed i had guitarlessons from Zach. It was so much fun, i hated to wake up :)

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 09:45

the other day I had what i would call my nightmare lol. I dreamt it like a scene out of the simple man video lol. Brent was driving a truck Zach was in the front riding passenger and I was sitting in the back with Barry and Eric. I don't know where we were going but I had nothing to talk about lol. I wanted to ask stuff but nothing would come out. I was at a loss for words which was really strange.

I've posted about the nightmare I had a few weeks ago about how I went to the CoM and everything went wrong.

But I'm writing cuz my husband was telling me this morning that he had a dream about Zach last night. Said they were just chilling at like a bar or a restaurant or something and just talking about random shit.

(I think my husband has a man crush on Zach as he's really only gotten into them after Zach joined the band and has said on occasion he loves Zach's guitar playing, and I think the guitar from Zach was the real reason we did the platinum... but that's all ok with me!!)

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 16:59

lol that's cool. and the fact that he might have a man crush on Zach is pretty cool too.

ShinedownChica

Sat, 05/22/2010 - 07:56

Zach is the backround on my laptop which my step dad borrowed this morning and hes like "whos that girl?" Im like thats Zach Myers and i love him lol so he kept telling my 4 year old brother "Can you believe thats a guy zackie?" i just ket thinking youre an idiot!

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 05/22/2010 - 08:41

lol that's funny.

[quote="twilight123450"]Zach is the backround on my laptop which my step dad borrowed this morning and hes like "whos that girl?" Im like thats Zach Myers and i love him lol so he kept telling my 4 year old brother "Can you believe thats a guy zackie?" i just ket thinking youre an idiot![/quote]

What picture of Zach do you have on your desktop? I used to have a pic of him sleeping that I got off of his myspace but I changed it awhile back to a shinedown collage.

ShinedownChica

Sat, 05/22/2010 - 17:47

it's his twitter pic.... im like absolutely in love with that one :D

inked4life

Sat, 05/22/2010 - 18:06

I had a nightmare, I went to the concert and someone had stolen my VIP passes. I wasn't able to get them and no one would believe me, even when I showed proof that I was the person that was supposed to have the VIP package. Man that was weird.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/23/2010 - 17:06

it seems like theres more shinedown nightmares than dreams :( it seemed the other way around before

inked4life

Sun, 05/23/2010 - 17:18

Yeah I woke up and was like there is no way in hell I am letting that come true. So I have told you guys about it as well as a few others to make sure it doesn't come true.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/23/2010 - 17:19

guys.... i need you to make sure im not a psychic! lol sorry i had to comment that... no offense intended i promise im just messin

I had one last night. My sister (who actually lives in london) and I were going to see them perform, but they were performing at a theme park instead of a concert venue. So we actually run into them while we're walking around the theme park and get to talking, and of course they were really cool and eventually invited us back to their area for a post concert party. It was at their hotel, but their hotel was something out of the old west, but very nice. (And my sister all along was like, ok, who's who? What songs do they sing?) It was a ton of fun and I woke up in a fabulous mood.

Hahaha, wow. I think that might take the cake for the dreams...

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 05/30/2010 - 10:40

thsoe are some crazy dreams.

[quote="ladysodevine"]Okay, had a really naughty dream about Zach last night! :twisted: And it was one of those super-vivid dreams that felt real. WOW! If he's anything in real life like he was in that dream, that Bethany is one lucky girl! :D No offense to Z, but I really wish it would have been Barry in that starring role last night! :twisted:[/quote]

ohh yummy! I want a dream like that. :twisted:

Niiice dream :D

[quote="ladysodevine"]And now hubby had a dream about Zach last night! LOL Thankfully not the same kind of dream I had! :lol: But do we have another man-crush here Abby?? :lol: He dreamed that Z came to his work to see about having a big system put in his car but he wanted to do himself and was just asking Bryan questions on what to do & how to do it. So B made a deal with him that he would build & install his system if Z gave him guitar lessons! LOL Smart thinking! :wink:[/quote]

Awsomne dream for your hubby to have, thanks for sharing.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 06/02/2010 - 10:13

great dream. yeah sounds like another man crush.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 06/02/2010 - 19:10

haha I enjoy the man crush dreams and I'm definitely extremely jealous of lady's one post (sorry I still havent remembered your name)

Haha, I like how Zach's getting all the man crushes. We gotta start spreading the lovin' around! Plus I'm getting closer to getting the hubby on this board, you should hear how he's starting to talk about SD almost as much as I am.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 06/02/2010 - 19:29

that's cool... and yeah all the man crushes are on zach... but i just have a regular love for him♥ haha

I just love all of them, though I do seem to put most of my focus on Brent. :D

Insanely good dream last night, Brent on stage singing Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing" Fans self, now there is a song that man should cover :twisted: actually maybe not considering if he did, damn near every female and even some males would pass out from forgetting to breath. I know I would.

randomsunkist17

Sat, 06/05/2010 - 09:20

I had one just recently where I apparently was in an Off-Broadway performance of I think it was Phantom of the Opera (Yay for me!) and they came to see me perform. It was awesome, they sat in the front row and everything. Then I think before and after the show they talked to me. I was one happy camper. ^-^

ShinedownChica

Sat, 06/05/2010 - 09:33

awesome Shannon! I had a cool one recently too.... it was kinda different... I was hiking and ended up at this lake (which I had done the dayy before the dream) except instead of being pissed and bleeding when I got out of the woods, the guys were out there just kinda hanging out and invited me along... i guess i sorta ditched everyone else, but thats ok lol

[quote="twilight123450"]awesome Shannon! I had a cool one recently too.... it was kinda different... I was hiking and ended up at this lake (which I had done the dayy before the dream) except instead of being pissed and bleeding when I got out of the woods, the guys were out there just kinda hanging out and invited me along... i guess i sorta ditched everyone else, but thats ok lol[/quote]

Ditching for Shinedown is sooo okay in my book, I would do it too. Hmmm lets see here, haning out with friends or haning out with Shinedown lol not a hard to figure out who would win in that debate.

ShinedownChica

Sat, 06/05/2010 - 22:30

haha i know especially since it was my dads gf who i dont like anyways that i ditched lmao

inked4life

Sun, 06/06/2010 - 06:12

I will be pulling my nephew out of school to go and see shinedown. He says that he will only have a half day of school from now on, but if that isn't the case, I will be pulling him out of school.

Yea I know real origional. Did you have or had a dream about the guys? Share it here.

comments

Why thank you. I have been thinking about working at the local music store part time so maybe I could be a good sales rep. =) But apparently they don't make the guitars like these anymore since it's made out of Brazilian Rosewood and they stopped exporting the wood from there in the 1970s. I love playing it, it has such a rich sound to it.

Wow! The rosewood Martin sounds like it has been handled well. I don't know anything about guitars, but you would have sold me a guitar if you were a sales rep just now.

More than likely he'd be like Pst...Get the nice sliverburst PRS Zach Myers guitar. But I think we picked out a Gibson which was pretty cool. I've had my heart set on getting either a Gibson or Martin guitar, especially acoustic since my grandpa has one that he's had since 1964 Rosewood Martin acoustic guitar and it's in amazing shape and sounds beautiful.

That sounds really great!

i think i would pass out if it happened on person... no lie

I did have another dream where Zach and I went guitar shopping and he helped me pick out a cool guitar. It was awesome!

exactly... if his school is like mine, theyll still be telling them what they need for school at that point....

I know right? It will only be the second day of school, so it isn't like he will be missing a test or anything like that.

shinedown's more important anyways :P

I will be pulling my nephew out of school to go and see shinedown. He says that he will only have a half day of school from now on, but if that isn't the case, I will be pulling him out of school.

haha i know especially since it was my dads gf who i dont like anyways that i ditched lmao

[quote="twilight123450"]awesome Shannon! I had a cool one recently too.... it was kinda different... I was hiking and ended up at this lake (which I had done the dayy before the dream) except instead of being pissed and bleeding when I got out of the woods, the guys were out there just kinda hanging out and invited me along... i guess i sorta ditched everyone else, but thats ok lol[/quote]

Ditching for Shinedown is sooo okay in my book, I would do it too. Hmmm lets see here, haning out with friends or haning out with Shinedown lol not a hard to figure out who would win in that debate.

awesome Shannon! I had a cool one recently too.... it was kinda different... I was hiking and ended up at this lake (which I had done the dayy before the dream) except instead of being pissed and bleeding when I got out of the woods, the guys were out there just kinda hanging out and invited me along... i guess i sorta ditched everyone else, but thats ok lol

I had one just recently where I apparently was in an Off-Broadway performance of I think it was Phantom of the Opera (Yay for me!) and they came to see me perform. It was awesome, they sat in the front row and everything. Then I think before and after the show they talked to me. I was one happy camper. ^-^

Insanely good dream last night, Brent on stage singing Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing" Fans self, now there is a song that man should cover :twisted: actually maybe not considering if he did, damn near every female and even some males would pass out from forgetting to breath. I know I would.

I just love all of them, though I do seem to put most of my focus on Brent. :D

that's cool... and yeah all the man crushes are on zach... but i just have a regular love for him♥ haha

Haha, I like how Zach's getting all the man crushes. We gotta start spreading the lovin' around! Plus I'm getting closer to getting the hubby on this board, you should hear how he's starting to talk about SD almost as much as I am.

haha I enjoy the man crush dreams and I'm definitely extremely jealous of lady's one post (sorry I still havent remembered your name)

great dream. yeah sounds like another man crush.

[quote="ladysodevine"]And now hubby had a dream about Zach last night! LOL Thankfully not the same kind of dream I had! :lol: But do we have another man-crush here Abby?? :lol: He dreamed that Z came to his work to see about having a big system put in his car but he wanted to do himself and was just asking Bryan questions on what to do & how to do it. So B made a deal with him that he would build & install his system if Z gave him guitar lessons! LOL Smart thinking! :wink:[/quote]

Awsomne dream for your hubby to have, thanks for sharing.

Niiice dream :D

[quote="ladysodevine"]Okay, had a really naughty dream about Zach last night! :twisted: And it was one of those super-vivid dreams that felt real. WOW! If he's anything in real life like he was in that dream, that Bethany is one lucky girl! :D No offense to Z, but I really wish it would have been Barry in that starring role last night! :twisted:[/quote]

ohh yummy! I want a dream like that. :twisted:

thsoe are some crazy dreams.

Hahaha, wow. I think that might take the cake for the dreams...

I had one last night. My sister (who actually lives in london) and I were going to see them perform, but they were performing at a theme park instead of a concert venue. So we actually run into them while we're walking around the theme park and get to talking, and of course they were really cool and eventually invited us back to their area for a post concert party. It was at their hotel, but their hotel was something out of the old west, but very nice. (And my sister all along was like, ok, who's who? What songs do they sing?) It was a ton of fun and I woke up in a fabulous mood.

guys.... i need you to make sure im not a psychic! lol sorry i had to comment that... no offense intended i promise im just messin

Yeah I woke up and was like there is no way in hell I am letting that come true. So I have told you guys about it as well as a few others to make sure it doesn't come true.

it seems like theres more shinedown nightmares than dreams :( it seemed the other way around before

I had a nightmare, I went to the concert and someone had stolen my VIP passes. I wasn't able to get them and no one would believe me, even when I showed proof that I was the person that was supposed to have the VIP package. Man that was weird.

it's his twitter pic.... im like absolutely in love with that one :D

[quote="twilight123450"]Zach is the backround on my laptop which my step dad borrowed this morning and hes like "whos that girl?" Im like thats Zach Myers and i love him lol so he kept telling my 4 year old brother "Can you believe thats a guy zackie?" i just ket thinking youre an idiot![/quote]

What picture of Zach do you have on your desktop? I used to have a pic of him sleeping that I got off of his myspace but I changed it awhile back to a shinedown collage.

lol that's funny.

Zach is the backround on my laptop which my step dad borrowed this morning and hes like "whos that girl?" Im like thats Zach Myers and i love him lol so he kept telling my 4 year old brother "Can you believe thats a guy zackie?" i just ket thinking youre an idiot!

lol that's cool. and the fact that he might have a man crush on Zach is pretty cool too.

I've posted about the nightmare I had a few weeks ago about how I went to the CoM and everything went wrong.

But I'm writing cuz my husband was telling me this morning that he had a dream about Zach last night. Said they were just chilling at like a bar or a restaurant or something and just talking about random shit.

(I think my husband has a man crush on Zach as he's really only gotten into them after Zach joined the band and has said on occasion he loves Zach's guitar playing, and I think the guitar from Zach was the real reason we did the platinum... but that's all ok with me!!)

the other day I had what i would call my nightmare lol. I dreamt it like a scene out of the simple man video lol. Brent was driving a truck Zach was in the front riding passenger and I was sitting in the back with Barry and Eric. I don't know where we were going but I had nothing to talk about lol. I wanted to ask stuff but nothing would come out. I was at a loss for words which was really strange.

I dreamed i had guitarlessons from Zach. It was so much fun, i hated to wake up :)

Let's see, did an obstacle course with Barry once, zombie hunted with Brent twice, and lobster fought with Eric in a super store and almost learned how to play Call Me on the piano, lol. That's it so far.