Shinedown is doing another Q and A

• Shinedown is doing another Q and A
    Sandy_17

Got mine in did you? Anyone care to share what your Question is? I'll show you mine if you show me yours....lol

Submitted by Sandy_17 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownChica

Mon, 08/02/2010 - 21:45

they say the next album isn't another sound of madness, so what are the plans for it?

inked4life

Tue, 08/03/2010 - 07:28

Well, I remember that in one interview they said each album differs from the previous and will always be that way. So I look forward to what they have in store for us.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 08/03/2010 - 11:03

yeahh, but im just curious to know if theyll tell us anything about the next one....

Dang kristen you stole my question. You question stealer lol
I wrote"How far along and in what direction is the next album?"

ShinedownChica

Tue, 08/03/2010 - 15:58

know you just think like the worlds greatest genius! congratulations! lol just messin but yeahh it aint my fault you think like me =)

I asked stuff about being on the road and what's on their bucket list. I asked multiple questions :P

ShinedownChica

Tue, 08/03/2010 - 21:36

i wanted to ask more, but that was all that i could think of....

Got mine in did you? Anyone care to share what your Question is? I'll show you mine if you show me yours....lol

comments

i wanted to ask more, but that was all that i could think of....

I asked stuff about being on the road and what's on their bucket list. I asked multiple questions :P

know you just think like the worlds greatest genius! congratulations! lol just messin but yeahh it aint my fault you think like me =)

Dang kristen you stole my question. You question stealer lol
I wrote"How far along and in what direction is the next album?"

yeahh, but im just curious to know if theyll tell us anything about the next one....

Well, I remember that in one interview they said each album differs from the previous and will always be that way. So I look forward to what they have in store for us.

they say the next album isn't another sound of madness, so what are the plans for it?