Shinedown concerts

• Shinedown concerts
    brittanydevour

This October on the 27 th and the 28 I will be seeing shindown again for the 4 th time this year and I only got into the in january and I love them too bits and really want to meet them because I hear they are nice guys to talk too, Brent smith is an AMAZING front man I saw him in London , the roundhouse with halestorm supporting and then Bristol, 02 academy they were both AMAZING. I am 14 and this music relates to me soo much and I want to meet them to tell them that they have changed my life around because when I was younger I woundnt talk to anyone but now I am into rock im not shy anymore. They are that AWESOME I memorise their songs so I can sing It all night long XD

Submitted by brittanydevour on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 08/26/2012 - 14:55

that is awesome. I'm glad you were able to see them several times now. I have met them four times now with the M&G packages and every single time they've been nothing but great guys. The really cool thing is that they recognize my wife and I every time. I have several Shinedown tattoos and every time they thank me for having put their logo and album cover on my arm lol.

I hope you get to meet them soon and tell them how much they mean to you. They really appreciate all the fans.

This October on the 27 th and the 28 I will be seeing shindown again for the 4 th time this year and I only got into the in january and I love them too bits and really want to meet them because I hear they are nice guys to talk too, Brent smith is an AMAZING front man I saw him in London , the roundhouse with halestorm supporting and then Bristol, 02 academy they were both AMAZING. I am 14 and this music relates to me soo much and I want to meet them to tell them that they have changed my life around because when I was younger I woundnt talk to anyone but now I am into rock im not shy anymore. They are that AWESOME I memorise their songs so I can sing It all night long XD

comments

that is awesome. I'm glad you were able to see them several times now. I have met them four times now with the M&G packages and every single time they've been nothing but great guys. The really cool thing is that they recognize my wife and I every time. I have several Shinedown tattoos and every time they thank me for having put their logo and album cover on my arm lol.

I hope you get to meet them soon and tell them how much they mean to you. They really appreciate all the fans.