ShineDown coming to Winston-Salem, NC. 5/19/09

• ShineDown coming to Winston-Salem, NC. 5/19/09
    XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

wow, this is only 30 minutes from me and ready to see them again. Tickets go on sale tomorrow.

Can't wait to see them again. But I wonder who is touring wioth them on this trip.

I think Black Stone Cherry will be somewhere else and so will Hale Storm.

Hope to meet up with some more cool fans.

Submitted by XxFlyfromtheinsidexX on
Forum category
Is pro
No

thencbeachgirl

Wed, 03/11/2009 - 22:14

I got my ticket for that show today! I can't believe they're coming back - I figured they had pretty well covered the Carolinas already. I caught them in Myrtle Beach, Charlotte, Raleigh, and Asheville. I'm kind of a newer fan so I'm making up for lost time. =)

Halestorm and Black Stone Cherry were great openers - hopefully there will be someone equally cool in May.

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Wed, 03/11/2009 - 22:34

Man, you practically toured with them in the Carolinas. lol

I went to the one in Raleigh.

thencbeachgirl

Wed, 03/11/2009 - 23:10

Yeah by the time the Asheville show rolled around my friends were joking that the next time they heard from me it would be from the tour bus, especially since I got to do meet & greet for that one. I wanted to do Charleston, too, but had work commitments and since I need my job to support my Shinedown habit I figured I better show up for them. =)

I think I saw your Raleigh pics on another thread - very cool. I didn't think to bring a camera until Asheville and the Orange Peel was so jam-packed I didn't really get any good shots during the show.

I have never even heard of the Millennium Center before but I have the address - guess that's all I really need!

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 03/12/2009 - 15:11

man your having a great run in the carolinas. that's a good way to make up for lost time lol. just a little info. for ya shinedown isn't really a habit for most of us it's an addiction lol. so if you find youselves going to work solely to support you Shinedown fix it's an addiction lol. goodluck at the concert.

Did anyone buy their tickets before 3:02 for the Winston-Salem show? lol

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Sat, 03/14/2009 - 11:02

Not me...I bought mine at 5:30. I figured I'd let someone else meet them this time. lol But I will wait around after the show.

thencbeachgirl

Sat, 03/14/2009 - 17:44

You're a better person than me. I didn't get mine right at 3:00 because I didn't want to be greedy....but it wasn't long after. =)

I have wondered how many presale tickets they actually do per show. At the Orange Peel in Asheville I didn't notice anybody other than the m&g people picking up presale tickets (I was right by will call until they took us in) - maybe others just didn't show up until after the doors opened.

thencbeachgirl

Mon, 03/23/2009 - 21:45

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else yet....according to Halestorm's website it's going to be Halestorm and 10 Years with Shinedown in Winston-Salem.

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Mon, 03/23/2009 - 21:49

Awesome. Thanks. I wasn't sure it would be Halestorm again or not. Ten Years is cool.

I didn't join Shinedown Nation until early April and I bought 4 tickets for the show in Winston-Salem, NC.!! I was wondering if any of my tickets would qualify for the meet and greet?! Probably not because it was over 3 weeks after they went on sale! lol!! Oh well I can always hope! lol! Thanks and see you at the show!

I hope you did, because that means I did :P..but I bought mine 3 min after they went on sale and I bet I didn't even get in lol.

Anyone get approved yet for mg?

thencbeachgirl

Wed, 05/13/2009 - 19:17

It looks like they've canceled Winston-Salem. I was looking on etix to see if there were still tickets and it said canceled and the date is no longer on Shinedown.com either. Sucks! I was kinda looking forward to seeing 10 Years for the first time too.

:(

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Wed, 05/13/2009 - 21:10

They can't just cancel without notice. I've not gotten any email saying they have. I need a refund if they did.

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Wed, 05/13/2009 - 21:14

Nevermind. You're right, I see it now and they said will be giving refunds soon with an email to come soon too.

Man, That sucks I wonder why they canceled?

thencbeachgirl

Wed, 05/13/2009 - 21:21

There's something under the News section of Shinedown Nation now - it wasn't there earlier - says we should be getting emails about fan club refunds.

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Thu, 05/14/2009 - 10:22

I've yet to see an email.

Man, bummer!

Sorry for all you folks that had tix, that is realy not cool.

I really wish they'd give some justification when they do these things, at least let us know what's going on!

I was kind of thinking that this was a bit ambitious for them as they were really all over the map this week. Maybe the fatigue kicked in?

Oh well, if it makes you feel any better, I had to voluntarily miss them yesterday in DC because I got sucked into some mandatory overtime at work. Lost 3 tix worth $120. Very bummed.

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Sun, 05/17/2009 - 10:57

sorry about that, overtime sucks when it comes to concerts or Shinedown.

I've still not got an email and I've emailed both artistarena and shinedownnation contact.

So I don't know what is going on.

wow, this is only 30 minutes from me and ready to see them again. Tickets go on sale tomorrow.

Can't wait to see them again. But I wonder who is touring wioth them on this trip.

I think Black Stone Cherry will be somewhere else and so will Hale Storm.

Hope to meet up with some more cool fans.

comments

sorry about that, overtime sucks when it comes to concerts or Shinedown.

I've still not got an email and I've emailed both artistarena and shinedownnation contact.

So I don't know what is going on.

Man, bummer!

Sorry for all you folks that had tix, that is realy not cool.

I really wish they'd give some justification when they do these things, at least let us know what's going on!

I was kind of thinking that this was a bit ambitious for them as they were really all over the map this week. Maybe the fatigue kicked in?

Oh well, if it makes you feel any better, I had to voluntarily miss them yesterday in DC because I got sucked into some mandatory overtime at work. Lost 3 tix worth $120. Very bummed.

I've yet to see an email.

There's something under the News section of Shinedown Nation now - it wasn't there earlier - says we should be getting emails about fan club refunds.

Nevermind. You're right, I see it now and they said will be giving refunds soon with an email to come soon too.

Man, That sucks I wonder why they canceled?

They can't just cancel without notice. I've not gotten any email saying they have. I need a refund if they did.

It looks like they've canceled Winston-Salem. I was looking on etix to see if there were still tickets and it said canceled and the date is no longer on Shinedown.com either. Sucks! I was kinda looking forward to seeing 10 Years for the first time too.

:(

Anyone get approved yet for mg?

I hope you did, because that means I did :P..but I bought mine 3 min after they went on sale and I bet I didn't even get in lol.

how many tickets did you guys buy?

I didn't join Shinedown Nation until early April and I bought 4 tickets for the show in Winston-Salem, NC.!! I was wondering if any of my tickets would qualify for the meet and greet?! Probably not because it was over 3 weeks after they went on sale! lol!! Oh well I can always hope! lol! Thanks and see you at the show!

Awesome. Thanks. I wasn't sure it would be Halestorm again or not. Ten Years is cool.

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else yet....according to Halestorm's website it's going to be Halestorm and 10 Years with Shinedown in Winston-Salem.

You're a better person than me. I didn't get mine right at 3:00 because I didn't want to be greedy....but it wasn't long after. =)

I have wondered how many presale tickets they actually do per show. At the Orange Peel in Asheville I didn't notice anybody other than the m&g people picking up presale tickets (I was right by will call until they took us in) - maybe others just didn't show up until after the doors opened.

Not me...I bought mine at 5:30. I figured I'd let someone else meet them this time. lol But I will wait around after the show.

Did anyone buy their tickets before 3:02 for the Winston-Salem show? lol

man your having a great run in the carolinas. that's a good way to make up for lost time lol. just a little info. for ya shinedown isn't really a habit for most of us it's an addiction lol. so if you find youselves going to work solely to support you Shinedown fix it's an addiction lol. goodluck at the concert.

Yeah by the time the Asheville show rolled around my friends were joking that the next time they heard from me it would be from the tour bus, especially since I got to do meet & greet for that one. I wanted to do Charleston, too, but had work commitments and since I need my job to support my Shinedown habit I figured I better show up for them. =)

I think I saw your Raleigh pics on another thread - very cool. I didn't think to bring a camera until Asheville and the Orange Peel was so jam-packed I didn't really get any good shots during the show.

I have never even heard of the Millennium Center before but I have the address - guess that's all I really need!

Man, you practically toured with them in the Carolinas. lol

I went to the one in Raleigh.

I got my ticket for that show today! I can't believe they're coming back - I figured they had pretty well covered the Carolinas already. I caught them in Myrtle Beach, Charlotte, Raleigh, and Asheville. I'm kind of a newer fan so I'm making up for lost time. =)

Halestorm and Black Stone Cherry were great openers - hopefully there will be someone equally cool in May.