Shinedown Cling-on

• Shinedown Cling-on
    ctholc

Anyone know where you can get these Cling on stickers that people put on your cars or trucks or wateva? Im talking about the ones that cling to the glass , that removes easily? I dont even know if they make them. Just curious?

Submitted by ctholc on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Fiery Halo

Fri, 07/18/2008 - 13:28

I got mine on ebay . I'm not really sure if it is removeable or not. It was only $5.25 for 2 of them.

[quote="fiery_halo"]I got mine on ebay . I'm not really sure if it is removeable or not. It was only $5.25 for 2 of them.[/quote]

Oh ok...Well thanx...is yours the one that has Shinedown written out or is it the Shinedown SD Logo...Kinda wanting the logo...Think it would look cool on the backglass of my truck..

Fiery Halo

Fri, 07/18/2008 - 20:58

Mines the logo . It looks bad ass on black glass..

shinedownersam

Fri, 07/18/2008 - 23:49

[quote="fiery_halo"]I got mine on ebay . I'm not really sure if it is removeable or not. It was only $5.25 for 2 of them.[/quote]

haha. I got the same dude.

synneraboveall

Fri, 07/18/2008 - 23:55

Damn I need to find my window clings...I almost for got I had them. I need to decorate my car again.

DAMN I NEED A CAR!

ha ha haaaaa

no SERIOUSLY!

synneraboveall

Thu, 07/24/2008 - 14:22

I know what you mean...well, I have a car right now...but like 3 months ago I didn't...well, I did but it had been sitting in my driveway for like 7 months cause my dad..a mechanic..would not fix it. Having your license and not having a car sucks!!!!

Wish I had a car, I would stick them all over it. :D

shinedown "cling on" ????

I thought that was me ;)

Anyone know where you can get these Cling on stickers that people put on your cars or trucks or wateva? Im talking about the ones that cling to the glass , that removes easily? I dont even know if they make them. Just curious?

comments

RE: Anyone know where you can get these . . . . .

Websites like Amazon, eBay, and Etsy offer a wide variety of window clings in different designs, sizes, and themes. https://www.myjdfaccount.net/

shinedown "cling on" ????

I thought that was me ;)

Wish I had a car, I would stick them all over it. :D

I know what you mean...well, I have a car right now...but like 3 months ago I didn't...well, I did but it had been sitting in my driveway for like 7 months cause my dad..a mechanic..would not fix it. Having your license and not having a car sucks!!!!

DAMN I NEED A CAR!

ha ha haaaaa

no SERIOUSLY!

Damn I need to find my window clings...I almost for got I had them. I need to decorate my car again.

haha. I got the same dude.

Mines the logo . It looks bad ass on black glass..

Oh ok...Well thanx...is yours the one that has Shinedown written out or is it the Shinedown SD Logo...Kinda wanting the logo...Think it would look cool on the backglass of my truck..

I got mine on ebay . I'm not really sure if it is removeable or not. It was only $5.25 for 2 of them.