Shinedown Carnival of Madness poster

• Shinedown Carnival of Madness poster
    dboczar

Missed out on buying the Shinedown Carnival of Madness poster tonight at Mohegan. I walked out the arena and it was too late. I couldn't go back in and buy it. Any info on where or how I can my hands on one? Anyone have an extra and want to sell it? Will pay $ for it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Submitted by dboczar on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 08/05/2010 - 15:00

first of all post #1 welcome to the madness on here. second of all perhaps you could strike a deal with someone who is attending a near show and ask them to purchase it for you and then you can send them the money and they'll send you the poster via usps or fedex something like that. its been done on here before so it wouldn't be too much of a problem just a matter of ironing out the details between you and whoever would be doing you the favor of purchasing the poster. my show is not till 08/22/10 I don't know if you would want to wait that long. but let me know if your interested.

If you wouldn't mind that would be awesome! I don't mind waiting at all. I'll get you my email address, you can email me and I can get you my address, phone, whatever you need. You'd be doing me a huge favor. Really appreciate it.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 08/05/2010 - 22:30

i would if i could, but we have really limited room since were taking a motorcycle out to the show and makin it a weekend bike trip since my show is tomorow..... sorry.... but welcome =)

Missed out on buying the Shinedown Carnival of Madness poster tonight at Mohegan. I walked out the arena and it was too late. I couldn't go back in and buy it. Any info on where or how I can my hands on one? Anyone have an extra and want to sell it? Will pay $ for it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

comments

i would if i could, but we have really limited room since were taking a motorcycle out to the show and makin it a weekend bike trip since my show is tomorow..... sorry.... but welcome =)

Shinedown Carnival of Madness poster

If you wouldn't mind that would be awesome! I don't mind waiting at all. I'll get you my email address, you can email me and I can get you my address, phone, whatever you need. You'd be doing me a huge favor. Really appreciate it.

first of all post #1 welcome to the madness on here. second of all perhaps you could strike a deal with someone who is attending a near show and ask them to purchase it for you and then you can send them the money and they'll send you the poster via usps or fedex something like that. its been done on here before so it wouldn't be too much of a problem just a matter of ironing out the details between you and whoever would be doing you the favor of purchasing the poster. my show is not till 08/22/10 I don't know if you would want to wait that long. but let me know if your interested.