Shinedown and Three Days Grace

• Shinedown and Three Days Grace
    lynn_d

Any New York/New Jersey arenas?? I was really excited when I saw March dates added--but still no NJ or NY shows - We have arenas here..Closest show is in Reading, PA - 2+ hours away....ugh

Submitted by lynn_d on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedowngrl89

Wed, 12/19/2012 - 00:27

Zach said on twiter on one of his random 5 minute Qand A's that they would add shows in NY and then in a reply to me, said there would be a show closer to me. So maybe there will be more shows added....However, this QandA was before the newest date release, and I havnt heard any talk of more shows being added. If I hear anything, I'll keep you posted!

Any New York/New Jersey arenas?? I was really excited when I saw March dates added--but still no NJ or NY shows - We have arenas here..Closest show is in Reading, PA - 2+ hours away....ugh

comments

Zach said on twiter on one of his random 5 minute Qand A's that they would add shows in NY and then in a reply to me, said there would be a show closer to me. So maybe there will be more shows added....However, this QandA was before the newest date release, and I havnt heard any talk of more shows being added. If I hear anything, I'll keep you posted!