Shinedown and Puddle Of Mudd at Rolla Mo

• Shinedown and Puddle Of Mudd at Rolla Mo
    scooter92mo

Shinedown,Puddle Of Mudd,Ludo and dropping daylight at Rolla Mo March 14th. Hopefully there will be a presale

Submitted by scooter92mo on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Sun, 02/01/2009 - 09:11

Sounds good, I love Puddle Of Mudd 2 :)

Deaf Angel

Mon, 02/02/2009 - 01:07

where did you find the info?
any news on tix yet?

Deaf Angel

Mon, 02/02/2009 - 19:40

thanks!
i cannnot wait for this show
i haven't got to see the guys since august
so i am way past ready for a shinedown show!!

synneraboveall

Fri, 02/06/2009 - 23:15

[quote="deaf_angel"]
so i am way past ready for a shinedown show!![/quote]

YOU AND ME BOTH!!!!!!!

Deaf Angel

Sat, 02/07/2009 - 10:18

i just got my tix for the rolla [i]and [/i]kc shows
7 months is waay too long between concerts so i'm
making up for it by hitting two in two days!!

and it looks like there's at least 3 of of us from this board going to rolla, yay!
we should try and meet up before the show...

hopper2589

Wed, 02/11/2009 - 02:40

Im going too and i live like 2 mins away from where it is being held, and there is the st pats parade the same day if u guys are interested.

Deaf Angel

Mon, 02/16/2009 - 12:54

sounds like fun
i saw the guys there on st pats 2 years ago and it was crazy!
i don't know yet how early i will get to rolla. i'm going to the kc show
on friday then i have to swing back through columbia
to pick my friend up and she's waiting to see how early she get off work...

but is it march yet!?! :D

That sounds like so much fun! I saw Puddle of Mudd with Saving Abel and Rev Theory last summer, small venue, it was so much fun. The guys from Saving Abel and Rev Theory were walking through the crowd while POM was playing... got hugs and autographs! Good time! And those guys from Rev Theory are ripped! OMG.

scooter92mo

Mon, 03/02/2009 - 21:26

Show is now offically sold out!!!!!!!!!

synneraboveall

Thu, 03/05/2009 - 04:33

Just alittle over a week away and I can't stop listening to my Shinedown cd's...I can't wait it's been WAY TO LONG..since I've seen the boys!!!! This will be show #34(i think)...maybe just 33..I don't remember anymore..LOL

Deaf Angel

Thu, 03/05/2009 - 11:24

[quote="synneraboveall"]Just alittle over a week away and I can't stop listening to my Shinedown cd's...I can't wait it's been WAY TO LONG..since I've seen the boys!!!! [/quote]

you sound just like me...nothin but shinedown in my head at the mo!
'cept you've seen them waaaay more times than me. im gonna see if i can hit every missouri date this year (gotta have goals, ya know) lol
so the next two will be springfield may3rd then sedalia in august. i hate the state fair but for the boys, hell yes i'll go!

8 days to kc
9 days to rolla

hell-m-f-yes!!!

synneraboveall

Thu, 03/05/2009 - 22:51

[quote="deaf_angel"][quote="synneraboveall"]Just alittle over a week away and I can't stop listening to my Shinedown cd's...I can't wait it's been WAY TO LONG..since I've seen the boys!!!! [/quote]

so the next two will be springfield may3rd then sedalia in august. i hate the state fair but for the boys, hell yes i'll go!
[/quote]

I bought my ticket to Springfield the day of the presale!!!!

You heard about the State Fair, too...from what I hear it's not TOTALLY confirmed but for the most part it's gonna happen and my ass WILL be there for SURE!!!!!! The last good show at the State Fair was Crossfade, Seether, & Dark New Day that show was AMAZING!!!!!!

Deaf Angel

Fri, 03/06/2009 - 00:37

i gotta get the day off...might buy tix anyway then take my chances with the job
:D

synneraboveall

Sun, 03/08/2009 - 21:10

Hehehe...I take my chances with my job all the time...my boss don't like it but I always work when she needs me and I always work extra hours when I don't even get paid for it.

Deaf Angel

Mon, 03/09/2009 - 02:04

that's cool that your boss works with ya.
unfortunately i work for a bunch of soul-less bastards that would just as soon fire someone as to work with them.
but oh well, its temporary, a means to an end. and anyway who gives a fuck about work bs when
[b] 2 nights of shinedown are just a few days away!!![/b] 8)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 03/09/2009 - 10:52

lol that's the spirit shinedown is worth it.

synneraboveall

Mon, 03/09/2009 - 22:07

[quote="deaf_angel"]that's cool that your boss works with ya.
unfortunately i work for a bunch of soul-less bastards that would just as soon fire someone as to work with them.
but oh well, its temporary, a means to an end. and anyway who gives a fuck about work bs when
[b] 2 nights of shinedown are just a few days away!!![/b] 8)[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA...that's exactly what I say!!!!!! I get bitched at for having 2days off when the last time I had off work was in Oct..when my mom passed away...so they can all kiss my left big toe!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 03/10/2009 - 09:23

lol i had never heard that one i might have to steal it lol. lmao left big toe ahhh that's hilarious.

synneraboveall

Tue, 03/10/2009 - 22:36

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol i had never heard that one i might have to steal it lol. lmao left big toe ahhh that's hilarious.[/quote]

well..instead of being totally rude and saying kiss my a$$..I say big toe or big left toe...or big right toe...LOL which ever appendage you would like them to kiss...LOL

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 03/11/2009 - 09:16

lol it is interchangeable that's awesome. lmao.

synneraboveall

Wed, 03/11/2009 - 22:24

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol it is interchangeable that's awesome. lmao.[/quote]

yeah you can put whatever you want in there..lol

Shinedown,Puddle Of Mudd,Ludo and dropping daylight at Rolla Mo March 14th. Hopefully there will be a presale

comments

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol it is interchangeable that's awesome. lmao.[/quote]

yeah you can put whatever you want in there..lol

lol it is interchangeable that's awesome. lmao.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol i had never heard that one i might have to steal it lol. lmao left big toe ahhh that's hilarious.[/quote]

well..instead of being totally rude and saying kiss my a$$..I say big toe or big left toe...or big right toe...LOL which ever appendage you would like them to kiss...LOL

lol i had never heard that one i might have to steal it lol. lmao left big toe ahhh that's hilarious.

[quote="deaf_angel"]that's cool that your boss works with ya.
[b] 2 nights of shinedown are just a few days away!!![/b] 8)[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA...that's exactly what I say!!!!!! I get bitched at for having 2days off when the last time I had off work was in Oct..when my mom passed away...so they can all kiss my left big toe!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!

lol that's the spirit shinedown is worth it.

that's cool that your boss works with ya.
[b] 2 nights of shinedown are just a few days away!!![/b] 8)

Hehehe...I take my chances with my job all the time...my boss don't like it but I always work when she needs me and I always work extra hours when I don't even get paid for it.

i gotta get the day off...might buy tix anyway then take my chances with the job
:D

[quote="deaf_angel"][quote="synneraboveall"]Just alittle over a week away and I can't stop listening to my Shinedown cd's...I can't wait it's been WAY TO LONG..since I've seen the boys!!!! [/quote]

[/quote]

I bought my ticket to Springfield the day of the presale!!!!

You heard about the State Fair, too...from what I hear it's not TOTALLY confirmed but for the most part it's gonna happen and my ass WILL be there for SURE!!!!!! The last good show at the State Fair was Crossfade, Seether, & Dark New Day that show was AMAZING!!!!!!

[quote="synneraboveall"]Just alittle over a week away and I can't stop listening to my Shinedown cd's...I can't wait it's been WAY TO LONG..since I've seen the boys!!!! [/quote]

you sound just like me...nothin but shinedown in my head at the mo!
'cept you've seen them waaaay more times than me. im gonna see if i can hit every missouri date this year (gotta have goals, ya know) lol

8 days to kc
9 days to rolla

hell-m-f-yes!!!

Just alittle over a week away and I can't stop listening to my Shinedown cd's...I can't wait it's been WAY TO LONG..since I've seen the boys!!!! This will be show #34(i think)...maybe just 33..I don't remember anymore..LOL

Sold Out

Show is now offically sold out!!!!!!!!!

That sounds like so much fun! I saw Puddle of Mudd with Saving Abel and Rev Theory last summer, small venue, it was so much fun. The guys from Saving Abel and Rev Theory were walking through the crowd while POM was playing... got hugs and autographs! Good time! And those guys from Rev Theory are ripped! OMG.

sounds like fun
i saw the guys there on st pats 2 years ago and it was crazy!
i don't know yet how early i will get to rolla. i'm going to the kc show
on friday then i have to swing back through columbia
to pick my friend up and she's waiting to see how early she get off work...

but is it march yet!?! :D

Im going too and i live like 2 mins away from where it is being held, and there is the st pats parade the same day if u guys are interested.

i just got my tix for the rolla [i]and [/i]kc shows
7 months is waay too long between concerts so i'm
making up for it by hitting two in two days!!

and it looks like there's at least 3 of of us from this board going to rolla, yay!
we should try and meet up before the show...

[quote="deaf_angel"]
so i am way past ready for a shinedown show!![/quote]

YOU AND ME BOTH!!!!!!!

thanks!
i cannnot wait for this show
i haven't got to see the guys since august
so i am way past ready for a shinedown show!!

Had a error on one of those sites so here thehttp://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=52701986959
http://www.MSTtickets.com
y are again

where did you find the info?
any news on tix yet?

Sounds good, I love Puddle Of Mudd 2 :)