SDMFmike_2

Its Been way too long,I Havent seen these guys in years

Submitted by SDMFmike_2 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Tue, 08/19/2008 - 23:55

That sounds like LOTS OF FUN!!! What shows you going to...maybe I can go, too!!!! LOL Cause we all know I need to go to more shows!!!! I have not been to enough Shinedown shows!!!!!! lol

[quote="synneraboveall"]That sounds like LOTS OF FUN!!! What shows you going to...maybe I can go, too!!!! LOL Cause we all know I need to go to more shows!!!! I have not been to enough Shinedown shows!!!!!! lol[/quote]

You need more shows like a hole in the head! HAHA jk

Hey Mike...HAVE FUN!!!

synneraboveall

Wed, 08/20/2008 - 00:20

[quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"]That sounds like LOTS OF FUN!!! What shows you going to...maybe I can go, too!!!! LOL Cause we all know I need to go to more shows!!!! I have not been to enough Shinedown shows!!!!!! lol[/quote]

Hey Mike...HAVE FUN!!![/quote]

Sweet a hole in the head...sounds like fun!!!! lol

Do you have room in your trunk or luggage for one or two more?!?!?!?!

Hey A....You up for a road trip or two!?!?!?!?! :o :D

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"]That sounds like LOTS OF FUN!!! What shows you going to...maybe I can go, too!!!! LOL Cause we all know I need to go to more shows!!!! I have not been to enough Shinedown shows!!!!!! lol[/quote]

Sweet a hole in the head...sounds like fun!!!! lol[/quote]

You're going to need that new helmet now more than ever! LOL!! jk

That sounds like heaven.

SDMFmike_2

Wed, 08/20/2008 - 13:22

Its Going To Be Awesome Im Going To Anaheim Hollywood San Diego and Frisco Anyone going to these shows im contemplating to call in sick from work and going to Vegas too!!

synneraboveall

Wed, 08/20/2008 - 17:04

[quote="sdmfmike"]Its Going To Be Awesome Im Going To Anaheim Hollywood San Diego and Frisco Anyone going to these shows im contemplating to call in sick from work and going to Vegas too!![/quote]

REALLY...hmmm I've had like 3 people ask me if I'm going to those shows...lol But Vegas...if I get the money I should be getting I'm so going to Vegas...besides my bestest little pixie-elf concert buddy lives in Vegas!!!!!

synneraboveall

Wed, 08/20/2008 - 17:05

[quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"]That sounds like LOTS OF FUN!!! What shows you going to...maybe I can go, too!!!! LOL Cause we all know I need to go to more shows!!!! I have not been to enough Shinedown shows!!!!!! lol[/quote]

You're going to need that new helmet now more than ever! LOL!! jk[/quote]

YAY!!!!!!!!! I love new helmet!!!!!! I want an neon pink one this time..can someone help me find one!!!!!!!! :lol: :D :D :shock:

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"]That sounds like LOTS OF FUN!!! What shows you going to...maybe I can go, too!!!! LOL Cause we all know I need to go to more shows!!!! I have not been to enough Shinedown shows!!!!!! lol[/quote]

YAY!!!!!!!!! I love new helmet!!!!!! I want an neon pink one this time..can someone help me find one!!!!!!!! :lol: :D :D :shock:[/quote]

No the purple one with pink hearts is in the mail

synneraboveall

Thu, 08/21/2008 - 10:52

Hehehehehehe

So yeah....I wanna go to all the shows out in Cali. I miss my Cali!!!!!!! I miss Long Beach!!!!!

SDMFmike_2

Thu, 08/21/2008 - 17:32

Im honestly 10 minutes from LB

synneraboveall

Fri, 08/22/2008 - 13:38

I was born in Long Beach!!!! That is why I miss it lots!!!!

[quote="mollie"]Do you have room in your trunk or luggage for one or two more?!?!?!?!

Hey A....You up for a road trip or two!?!?!?!?! :o :D[/quote]

As long as you will be there, I am 100% up for it...

[quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"]Do you have room in your trunk or luggage for one or two more?!?!?!?!

As long as you will be there, I am 100% up for it...[/quote]

S W E E T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we can work in a Vol game or two!1?!?!?!?!?!!?!

I am so up for itttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote="mollie"][quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"]Do you have room in your trunk or luggage for one or two more?!?!?!?!

S W E E T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we can work in a Vol game or two!1?!?!?!?!?!!?!

I am so up for itttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Anything for you....

[quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"][quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"]Do you have room in your trunk or luggage for one or two more?!?!?!?!

Anything for you....[/quote]

Hmmmmmmmmm....did you say anything?!?!?!?!

:wink:

synneraboveall

Sun, 08/24/2008 - 14:37

Hahahahaha...I think your in for it since you said ANYTHING!!!! lol

SDMFmike_2

Thu, 08/28/2008 - 13:08

Whose going to knoxville TN i just got my tickets

Its Been way too long,I Havent seen these guys in years

comments

Whose going to knoxville TN i just got my tickets

Hahahahaha...I think your in for it since you said ANYTHING!!!! lol

[quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"][quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"]Do you have room in your trunk or luggage for one or two more?!?!?!?!

Anything for you....[/quote]

Hmmmmmmmmm....did you say anything?!?!?!?!

:wink:

[quote="mollie"][quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"]Do you have room in your trunk or luggage for one or two more?!?!?!?!

Anything for you....

[quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"]Do you have room in your trunk or luggage for one or two more?!?!?!?!

I am so up for itttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote="mollie"]Do you have room in your trunk or luggage for one or two more?!?!?!?!

As long as you will be there, I am 100% up for it...

I was born in Long Beach!!!! That is why I miss it lots!!!!

Im honestly 10 minutes from LB

Hehehehehehe

So yeah....I wanna go to all the shows out in Cali. I miss my Cali!!!!!!! I miss Long Beach!!!!!

Re: ROCK ON!

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"]That sounds like LOTS OF FUN!!! What shows you going to...maybe I can go, too!!!! LOL Cause we all know I need to go to more shows!!!! I have not been to enough Shinedown shows!!!!!! lol[/quote]

YAY!!!!!!!!! I love new helmet!!!!!! I want an neon pink one this time..can someone help me find one!!!!!!!! :lol: :D :D :shock:[/quote]

No the purple one with pink hearts is in the mail

[quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"]That sounds like LOTS OF FUN!!! What shows you going to...maybe I can go, too!!!! LOL Cause we all know I need to go to more shows!!!! I have not been to enough Shinedown shows!!!!!! lol[/quote]

YAY!!!!!!!!! I love new helmet!!!!!! I want an neon pink one this time..can someone help me find one!!!!!!!! :lol: :D :D :shock:

[quote="sdmfmike"]Its Going To Be Awesome Im Going To Anaheim Hollywood San Diego and Frisco Anyone going to these shows im contemplating to call in sick from work and going to Vegas too!![/quote]

REALLY...hmmm I've had like 3 people ask me if I'm going to those shows...lol But Vegas...if I get the money I should be getting I'm so going to Vegas...besides my bestest little pixie-elf concert buddy lives in Vegas!!!!!

Its Going To Be Awesome Im Going To Anaheim Hollywood San Diego and Frisco Anyone going to these shows im contemplating to call in sick from work and going to Vegas too!!

That sounds like heaven.

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"]That sounds like LOTS OF FUN!!! What shows you going to...maybe I can go, too!!!! LOL Cause we all know I need to go to more shows!!!! I have not been to enough Shinedown shows!!!!!! lol[/quote]

You're going to need that new helmet now more than ever! LOL!! jk

Do you have room in your trunk or luggage for one or two more?!?!?!?!

Hey A....You up for a road trip or two!?!?!?!?! :o :D

[quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"]That sounds like LOTS OF FUN!!! What shows you going to...maybe I can go, too!!!! LOL Cause we all know I need to go to more shows!!!! I have not been to enough Shinedown shows!!!!!! lol[/quote]

Sweet a hole in the head...sounds like fun!!!! lol

ROCK ON!

[quote="synneraboveall"]That sounds like LOTS OF FUN!!! What shows you going to...maybe I can go, too!!!! LOL Cause we all know I need to go to more shows!!!! I have not been to enough Shinedown shows!!!!!! lol[/quote]

Hey Mike...HAVE FUN!!!

That sounds like LOTS OF FUN!!! What shows you going to...maybe I can go, too!!!! LOL Cause we all know I need to go to more shows!!!! I have not been to enough Shinedown shows!!!!!! lol