Sharing it all...

• Sharing it all...
    dalamar_2

Most of you

Submitted by dalamar_2 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Wow Dalamar! You have outdone yourself...masterpiece is right!! After all that and you give us a huge disertation...what stamina!! Thanks for sharing your travel adventures. Me thinks perhaps you have missed your calling...Zagat's, Travelogue, etc whatever! Thanks and hope your trip pays off!! Safe travels! LL :D

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 10/06/2009 - 10:11

wow. seriously dalamar publish a novel i'll buy it. you are quite the story teller. by the end of the story i was pissed at the whole flying situation. i went right along on the uncomfortable ride with you.

Well my dear Dalamar...you gave no indication of such a terrible experience of flight to me...I am very sorry it was such a horrible experience! Brings to mind a very silly, hilarious movie, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles! You, my friend, are a gifted and brilliant writer and methinks you missed your calling in life!
Please, by all means continue to share your stories, as I have only gone as far as Aruba for my honeymoon, and that has been the extent of my travel since! I do love that you chose to share with all of us. :wink:

Hope to catch up more with you later! Have a super day! :D

destiny453

Tue, 10/06/2009 - 11:50

Quite the story teller Dalamr :) I hate flying altogether so I feel your pain in this situation, it does suck sometimes! :( But to repeated Lady D....have a great day :)

dalamar_2

Tue, 10/06/2009 - 14:21

[b]DAY 2[/b]

In the dark confines of a room that may have been the size of a football field, or even that of a coffin, I kept stirring and rolling over, rotisserie style, at a steadier rhythm than my own heartbeat. The eerie glowing neon-induced blue wash coming from the unreadable sign across the street, thus spilling through the tiny crack in the curtains wasn

Wow Dalamar, you are quite a writer.
I could imagine all you wrote, saw it happening as if i was there.
Thanks for sharing your trip to Finland with us. :D

Thank you for the little window into this trip...I can visualize with great clarity your experiences. For someone that doesn't get to see much else but her own backyard, it's very refreshing!

Yes, we are, again, living vicariously through one of our more traveled family members! Thanks for having such a "jet-set" life Dalamar...It's always interesting with you around!! Thanks for sharing. :D

destiny453

Fri, 10/09/2009 - 21:37

I want a jet set life...it sounds glamourous!!! :lol:

Well...just ask our little Karen what it's like!! Rock n Roll Gypsy!! :P

dalamar_2

Sat, 10/10/2009 - 23:21

It's all Karen's Fault. She started it!

dalamar_2

Sat, 10/10/2009 - 23:23

[b]The rest[/b]

- That can

dalamar_2

Sun, 10/11/2009 - 13:53

Just landed.

It was a long, 7-hour turbulence riddled flight.

I'll take a nap and resume later.

Welcome home! Glad you made it safe and sound!

destiny453

Sun, 10/11/2009 - 20:40

where was the turbulence?? that scares the shit out of me :( :(

dalamar_2

Mon, 10/12/2009 - 00:50

[quote="destiny453"]where was the turbulence?? that scares the shit out of me :( :([/quote]

They were pretty much everywhere, but mostly South of Iceland

And some that were the kind that made you drink you neighbour's coffee, from 6 rows ahead. My arse still hurts.

destiny453

Mon, 10/12/2009 - 09:39

:lol: Speaking of Iceland...have you ever been??

Glad you are home safe and sound...I've been a little M.I.A...a story for another time..

destiny453

Tue, 10/13/2009 - 05:04

we miss you Lady D. :(

dalamar_2

Thu, 10/15/2009 - 17:25

sorry, I went M.I.A. myself. I needed time off the computer, I guess! :)

I also just realized I didn't post the epilogue.... man, I fail pathetically!
Last one, then I won't bother you anymore.

[b]Weakened Warrior[/b]
Saturday morning, after breakfast, the uneasy feeling of having abused legal but altering substances loomed over me like a dark angel perched upon my shoulders, whispering choruses of guilt and remorse over

Awesome Dalamar...I truly enjoyed every word you wrote.....thank you for the window into a world I have yet to discover!

Wow!! i really loved to read that. :D

The plane photo is GREAT!! That has to be shared somewhere!!! :lol:Send it to Jay Leno!!

LOL yeah it's hilarious!! :lol:

Heidi's name and hair style go well together! :)

Nice pictures Dalalmar! You look fabu! The airline pics are hilarious!

destiny453

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 10:11

The plane pic is the best :)

Most of you

comments

The plane pic is the best :)

Nice pictures Dalalmar! You look fabu! The airline pics are hilarious!

Heidi's name and hair style go well together! :)

Ah, yes... I forgot to add the majestic Poseidon Temple atop the Acropolis... Me and my "personal guide" in front.

[img]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww132/dalamar_photo/8.jpg[/img]

And the walk to get up here....

[img]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww132/dalamar_photo/9.jpg[/img]

Aaaaaaand.... the random joke!

[img]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww132/dalamar_photo/wizard.jpg[/img]

LOL yeah it's hilarious!! :lol:

The plane photo is GREAT!! That has to be shared somewhere!!! :lol:Send it to Jay Leno!!

Daniel, Heidi and I : And the houses I described.

[img]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww132/dalamar_photo/DanielHeidimoiPr…]

And I, standing alongside David and Daniel, on the river bank's path.

[img]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww132/dalamar_photo/DanielDavidMoiPr…]

Aaaaan the local airline choices I had....

[img]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww132/dalamar_photo/Airlines.jpg[/img]

Wow!! i really loved to read that. :D

Awesome Dalamar...I truly enjoyed every word you wrote.....thank you for the window into a world I have yet to discover!

sorry, I went M.I.A. myself. I needed time off the computer, I guess! :)

I also just realized I didn't post the epilogue.... man, I fail pathetically!
Last one, then I won't bother you anymore.

[b]Weakened Warrior[/b]
Saturday morning, after breakfast, the uneasy feeling of having abused legal but altering substances loomed over me like a dark angel perched upon my shoulders, whispering choruses of guilt and remorse over

we miss you Lady D. :(

Glad you are home safe and sound...I've been a little M.I.A...a story for another time..

:lol: Speaking of Iceland...have you ever been??

[quote="destiny453"]where was the turbulence?? that scares the shit out of me :( :([/quote]

They were pretty much everywhere, but mostly South of Iceland

And some that were the kind that made you drink you neighbour's coffee, from 6 rows ahead. My arse still hurts.

where was the turbulence?? that scares the shit out of me :( :(

Welcome home! Glad you made it safe and sound!

Just landed.

It was a long, 7-hour turbulence riddled flight.

I'll take a nap and resume later.

[b]The rest[/b]

- That can

It's all Karen's Fault. She started it!

Well...just ask our little Karen what it's like!! Rock n Roll Gypsy!! :P

I want a jet set life...it sounds glamourous!!! :lol:

Yes, we are, again, living vicariously through one of our more traveled family members! Thanks for having such a "jet-set" life Dalamar...It's always interesting with you around!! Thanks for sharing. :D

Thank you for the little window into this trip...I can visualize with great clarity your experiences. For someone that doesn't get to see much else but her own backyard, it's very refreshing!

Wow Dalamar, you are quite a writer.
I could imagine all you wrote, saw it happening as if i was there.
Thanks for sharing your trip to Finland with us. :D

[b]DAY 2[/b]

In the dark confines of a room that may have been the size of a football field, or even that of a coffin, I kept stirring and rolling over, rotisserie style, at a steadier rhythm than my own heartbeat. The eerie glowing neon-induced blue wash coming from the unreadable sign across the street, thus spilling through the tiny crack in the curtains wasn

Quite the story teller Dalamr :) I hate flying altogether so I feel your pain in this situation, it does suck sometimes! :( But to repeated Lady D....have a great day :)

Well my dear Dalamar...you gave no indication of such a terrible experience of flight to me...I am very sorry it was such a horrible experience! Brings to mind a very silly, hilarious movie, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles! You, my friend, are a gifted and brilliant writer and methinks you missed your calling in life!
Please, by all means continue to share your stories, as I have only gone as far as Aruba for my honeymoon, and that has been the extent of my travel since! I do love that you chose to share with all of us. :wink:

Hope to catch up more with you later! Have a super day! :D

wow. seriously dalamar publish a novel i'll buy it. you are quite the story teller. by the end of the story i was pissed at the whole flying situation. i went right along on the uncomfortable ride with you.

Wow Dalamar! You have outdone yourself...masterpiece is right!! After all that and you give us a huge disertation...what stamina!! Thanks for sharing your travel adventures. Me thinks perhaps you have missed your calling...Zagat's, Travelogue, etc whatever! Thanks and hope your trip pays off!! Safe travels! LL :D