Set list for disturbed tour.

• Set list for disturbed tour.
    reaper1977

Hey

Does anyone know of the set list they are doing on the disturbed tour i am seeing them in nottingham tomorrow and would love to know what songs they are doing and if they hang out so people can get to meet them at the shows while disturbed are on stage.

cheers

Submitted by reaper1977 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

The setlist from Saturday was:

Devour
Sound Of Madness
Second Chance
Cry For Help
Sin With A Grin
Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
Save Me
Fly From The Inside

I've heard that they played 45 last night, so who knows what you'll get but it won't be too far away from the one above.

Bennington

Wed, 10/08/2008 - 13:12

[quote="stephenmuk"]The setlist from Saturday was:

Devour
Sound Of Madness
Second Chance
Cry For Help
Sin With A Grin
Save Me
Fly From The Inside

I've heard that they played 45 last night, so who knows what you'll get but it won't be too far away from the one above.[/quote]

Excellent setlist - practicly the first half of SoM :D

I hope we get somthing like this for the UK tour in january!

Well I Got A Candle.

Wed, 10/08/2008 - 15:05

i kind of disagree since i hate Cyanide, i want older songs..
but whatever

What Americans are probably unaware of is that Shinedown are pretty much unknown in the UK. None of the albums have even be released here, the Sound of Madness will be release in January to tie into the tour dates and that is why they'll be played more for this album than the previous ones.

As January will also be a headline tour so they will have a longer set list which will include more songs from LAW and UAT :D

Wowzers, can't wait for January now!! Of course that is after AB's live DVD @ Brixton Academy in November. :D

[quote="alexh"]Wowzers, can't wait for January now!! Of course that is after AB's live DVD @ Brixton Academy in November. :D[/quote]

Now I have a story about that night. I had tickets to go, booked when they first went on sale and just forgot about them. Then we booked to go to Orlando for 2 weeks and only then did I realise that I couldn't see Alter Bridge because I was away. But no worries, I've rescheduled and I'm seeing them in Portsmouth now.

Fast forward to last week when I find out that they're recording the live DVD that night, cue me being hacked off but I was quickly made a happy boy again when I found out the Shinedown were playing in Jacksonville on the same date, so I'm going to see them there :D

Enjoy AB and give an extra loud cheer on the DVD for me :D

reaper1977

Thu, 10/09/2008 - 14:57

Last night was awesome cannot wait till january if it happens from what i was told last night from someone who knows nick is that they were not aware if the dates are to go ahead or not they have been takeoff sale for some reason at the moment. I wish i was going to them in the states they always seem to get better gigs than we do dont you think?

I'm glad to hear that you had a great time. What was the setlist, did the play 45?

I know that I am very fortunate that I visit the States on a fairly regular basis and I've been to many gigs there. Having 2 great bands like Disturbed and Shinedown on the same bill here is rare, but is common place in the US.

reaper1977

Thu, 10/09/2008 - 17:29

Yeah they played 45 amazing song set list was

Devour
Sound of madness
Second chance
Heroes
Save me
Cyanide
Fly from the inside

Not sure i might have missed a song out i think they did lost in the crowd aswell i was so in the zone i am surprised i remembered this much of the set list and i also got a nick perri guitar pick and just missed out on a drum stick gutted. so how long you been into shinedown?

Thanks for the setlist guys, it looks like you got some older material than at the Brixton show.

I've been into them since very early on thanks to a DJ called Buckethead on WJRR, a radio station in Orlando. My first Shinedown show was supposed to be a tour they were on with Alter Bridge and 3 Doors Down but Shinedown were unable to play that night. I've seen them a couple of times both here and in Florida and I hope that on their next tour more people know their music and really get into the show.

If you've not seen Live From The Inside DVD check it out as it gives an idea of how insane they can be :D

So how did you both get into them?

reaper1977

Sat, 10/11/2008 - 04:35

They did one of the main theme songs for wrestlemania 21 and it went from there i downloaded a couple of songs and that was it i love the cover of U2s one and the cover of Queens tie your mother down.

Hey

Does anyone know of the set list they are doing on the disturbed tour i am seeing them in nottingham tomorrow and would love to know what songs they are doing and if they hang out so people can get to meet them at the shows while disturbed are on stage.

cheers

comments

They did one of the main theme songs for wrestlemania 21 and it went from there i downloaded a couple of songs and that was it i love the cover of U2s one and the cover of Queens tie your mother down.

Thanks for the setlist guys, it looks like you got some older material than at the Brixton show.

I've been into them since very early on thanks to a DJ called Buckethead on WJRR, a radio station in Orlando. My first Shinedown show was supposed to be a tour they were on with Alter Bridge and 3 Doors Down but Shinedown were unable to play that night. I've seen them a couple of times both here and in Florida and I hope that on their next tour more people know their music and really get into the show.

If you've not seen Live From The Inside DVD check it out as it gives an idea of how insane they can be :D

So how did you both get into them?

Yeah they played 45 amazing song set list was

Devour
Sound of madness
Second chance
Heroes
Save me
Cyanide
Fly from the inside

Not sure i might have missed a song out i think they did lost in the crowd aswell i was so in the zone i am surprised i remembered this much of the set list and i also got a nick perri guitar pick and just missed out on a drum stick gutted. so how long you been into shinedown?

I'm glad to hear that you had a great time. What was the setlist, did the play 45?

I know that I am very fortunate that I visit the States on a fairly regular basis and I've been to many gigs there. Having 2 great bands like Disturbed and Shinedown on the same bill here is rare, but is common place in the US.

Last night was awesome cannot wait till january if it happens from what i was told last night from someone who knows nick is that they were not aware if the dates are to go ahead or not they have been takeoff sale for some reason at the moment. I wish i was going to them in the states they always seem to get better gigs than we do dont you think?

[quote="alexh"]Wowzers, can't wait for January now!! Of course that is after AB's live DVD @ Brixton Academy in November. :D[/quote]

Now I have a story about that night. I had tickets to go, booked when they first went on sale and just forgot about them. Then we booked to go to Orlando for 2 weeks and only then did I realise that I couldn't see Alter Bridge because I was away. But no worries, I've rescheduled and I'm seeing them in Portsmouth now.

Fast forward to last week when I find out that they're recording the live DVD that night, cue me being hacked off but I was quickly made a happy boy again when I found out the Shinedown were playing in Jacksonville on the same date, so I'm going to see them there :D

Enjoy AB and give an extra loud cheer on the DVD for me :D

Wowzers, can't wait for January now!! Of course that is after AB's live DVD @ Brixton Academy in November. :D

What Americans are probably unaware of is that Shinedown are pretty much unknown in the UK. None of the albums have even be released here, the Sound of Madness will be release in January to tie into the tour dates and that is why they'll be played more for this album than the previous ones.

As January will also be a headline tour so they will have a longer set list which will include more songs from LAW and UAT :D

i kind of disagree since i hate Cyanide, i want older songs..
but whatever

[quote="stephenmuk"]The setlist from Saturday was:

Devour
Sound Of Madness
Second Chance
Cry For Help
Sin With A Grin
Save Me
Fly From The Inside

I've heard that they played 45 last night, so who knows what you'll get but it won't be too far away from the one above.[/quote]

Excellent setlist - practicly the first half of SoM :D

I hope we get somthing like this for the UK tour in january!

The setlist from Saturday was:

Devour
Sound Of Madness
Second Chance
Cry For Help
Sin With A Grin
Save Me
Fly From The Inside

I've heard that they played 45 last night, so who knows what you'll get but it won't be too far away from the one above.