Set list

• Set list
    ShinedownPete

Now that Shinedown has been out on it's US tour for a few days.
    Has anyone on here gone to see them and if so what is the setlist and how long are they playing for.

Going to see them twice in a weeks time and would like to know what kinda of treat i am in for :D

Submitted by ShinedownPete on
Forum category
Is pro
No

revischick27

Tue, 03/10/2009 - 10:30

In no particular order, they played:

Fly from the Inside
Left Out
Burning Bright
Devour
Sound of Madness
Second Chance
Cry for Help
Crow and the Butterfly
If You Only Knew
Sin with a Grin
Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
Call Me
Heroes
I Dare You

There might have been one or two more in there, but that's what I remember off the top of my head.

This was at House of Blues in Cleveland.

ShinedownPete

Tue, 03/10/2009 - 10:36

So they play a lot from the SOM cd i see.

I was hoping they threw in there a few older songs that they have not played in awhile like ( shed some light , Better version ect.. )

Sounds like the show was at least 1hr 1/2
I am going tomorrow night and should be a blast.

Did they play with Saliva the show you were at?

revischick27

Tue, 03/10/2009 - 10:39

Yes. It was heavy on the new album and was a little over an hour and a half from what I remember. Saliva was at the show too. They played about 45 min. and Halestorm was about a half hour or so. TBH, I don't know too much Saliva outside of their hit singles but they did say they at least two of the songs they played were from their new album that I believe has yet to be released

ShinedownPete

Tue, 03/10/2009 - 10:42

So i take it Brent does not sing with Josey on the song they have together ?
I also know the lead singer of Halestorm does a duet with brent for Shed some light was hoping being there with these two bands that they would.

Saliva can be up and down and there new album is out called Cinco Diablo but i am like you and just like there hits.

revischick27

Tue, 03/10/2009 - 10:50

No one sang with anyone else for any song in our set. Every band was by themselves on the stage.

I wasn't sure if that Saliva album was out. They made it sound like it wasn't, but I guess it is, lol

revischick27

Tue, 03/10/2009 - 11:01

And as far as being SoM heavy...I figured it would cause this tour is pretty much in support of the album, but they could have played the whole thing if they wanted to...I wouldn't mind! lol

ShinedownPete

Tue, 03/10/2009 - 11:16

Are you more of a new shinedown fan or older ?

I would like one day for them to play certain cities each album for like 3 or 4 days i would for sure got to each of the days.

I had won tickets to see Coheed & Cambria when they did that and it was pretty cool.

I love SOM but i would like maybe them to play like 4 or 5 songs from each other the album this way it is more of a mix because last year they did the same things as now pretty much but a few songs like call me are added

3/5 Setlist...In order

-Intro
- Cry For Help
- Heroes
- I Dare You
-IYOK
-SWAG
-Burning Bright
-Call Me (Brent/Eric)
- Left Out
- SOM (with Chris from Black Stone Cherry)
- Crow/Btfly
- CSTS
- FFTI

Encore:

-Second Chance
- Save Me
- Devour (Zach sang a little)

Totally sick show. Yeah some more oldies would be great, but I'm with whoever above said they could play ALL of SOM, and I'd be cool with it. And I am a fan since L.A.W.

ShinedownPete

Tue, 03/10/2009 - 15:50

Ok i am not good with abbrevations for songs lol
so what is Swag and FFTI ?

I know IYOK lol.

Don't get me wrong i love SOM but i saw them like 8 times last year lol so i know every song by heart.

Thanks for the list

synneraboveall

Tue, 03/10/2009 - 22:47

[quote="plizano"]Ok i am not good with abbrevations for songs lol
[/quote]

SWAG-Sin With A Grin

FFTI-Fly From The Inside

I love those setlists...I can't wait to hear Call Me live...I've been waiting for so long!!!!! I'm so gonna cry during Crow/Butterfly!!!!!!

ShinedownPete

Tue, 03/10/2009 - 23:10

Thanks.

Yeah my 11 year Daughter cired the first time she heard ( Call Me ) and
( 2nd chance )

Me and my wife can't wait for tomorrow night it should a night to remember for sure.

Now that Shinedown has been out on it's US tour for a few days.
Has anyone on here gone to see them and if so what is the setlist and how long are they playing for.

Going to see them twice in a weeks time and would like to know what kinda of treat i am in for :D

comments

Thanks.

Yeah my 11 year Daughter cired the first time she heard ( Call Me ) and
( 2nd chance )

Me and my wife can't wait for tomorrow night it should a night to remember for sure.

[quote="plizano"]Ok i am not good with abbrevations for songs lol
[/quote]

SWAG-Sin With A Grin

FFTI-Fly From The Inside

I love those setlists...I can't wait to hear Call Me live...I've been waiting for so long!!!!! I'm so gonna cry during Crow/Butterfly!!!!!!

Ok i am not good with abbrevations for songs lol

I know IYOK lol.

Don't get me wrong i love SOM but i saw them like 8 times last year lol so i know every song by heart.

Thanks for the list

3/5 Setlist...In order

-Intro
- Cry For Help
- Heroes
- I Dare You
-IYOK
-SWAG
-Burning Bright
-Call Me (Brent/Eric)
- Left Out
- SOM (with Chris from Black Stone Cherry)
- Crow/Btfly
- CSTS
- FFTI

Encore:

-Second Chance
- Save Me
- Devour (Zach sang a little)

Totally sick show. Yeah some more oldies would be great, but I'm with whoever above said they could play ALL of SOM, and I'd be cool with it. And I am a fan since L.A.W.

Are you more of a new shinedown fan or older ?

I would like one day for them to play certain cities each album for like 3 or 4 days i would for sure got to each of the days.

I had won tickets to see Coheed & Cambria when they did that and it was pretty cool.

I love SOM but i would like maybe them to play like 4 or 5 songs from each other the album this way it is more of a mix because last year they did the same things as now pretty much but a few songs like call me are added

And as far as being SoM heavy...I figured it would cause this tour is pretty much in support of the album, but they could have played the whole thing if they wanted to...I wouldn't mind! lol

No one sang with anyone else for any song in our set. Every band was by themselves on the stage.

I wasn't sure if that Saliva album was out. They made it sound like it wasn't, but I guess it is, lol

So i take it Brent does not sing with Josey on the song they have together ?
I also know the lead singer of Halestorm does a duet with brent for Shed some light was hoping being there with these two bands that they would.

Saliva can be up and down and there new album is out called Cinco Diablo but i am like you and just like there hits.

Yes. It was heavy on the new album and was a little over an hour and a half from what I remember. Saliva was at the show too. They played about 45 min. and Halestorm was about a half hour or so. TBH, I don't know too much Saliva outside of their hit singles but they did say they at least two of the songs they played were from their new album that I believe has yet to be released

So they play a lot from the SOM cd i see.

I was hoping they threw in there a few older songs that they have not played in awhile like ( shed some light , Better version ect.. )

Sounds like the show was at least 1hr 1/2
I am going tomorrow night and should be a blast.

Did they play with Saliva the show you were at?

In no particular order, they played:

Fly from the Inside
Left Out
Burning Bright
Devour
Sound of Madness
Second Chance
Cry for Help
Crow and the Butterfly
If You Only Knew
Sin with a Grin
Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
Call Me
Heroes
I Dare You

There might have been one or two more in there, but that's what I remember off the top of my head.

This was at House of Blues in Cleveland.