Second Chance Music Video

• Second Chance Music Video
    ifyouonlyknew_3

Does anybody know when the "Second Chance" music video is coming out or if any plans are in the works? I haven't heard anything about it at all which kinda surprises me.

Submitted by ifyouonlyknew_3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Fri, 10/17/2008 - 01:16

Let me do some asking...I'm betting if they make one it'll be either a live thing or they might wait till after Christmas...but I will still ask someone.

AllAmericanDan1

Sun, 11/16/2008 - 20:52

They should use the music video they made from the fans' second chances as their official music video. How powerful/moving was that? If they released that video as the official music video I guarantee Second Chance would hit number one on both mainstream and modern rock charts, and would do reasonably well on the Top 100 chart.

Speaking of which, Second Chance by itself has done very well in my opinion on the charts, its the second best charting on the Modern rock list and if Metallica, Guns N Roses, and AC/DC (all three popular bands with a long time in between new material) all releasing brand new songs at pretty much the same time, Second Chance would probably be in the top 3 on the mainstream chart.

Glad to see such a great song get some recognition.

andrerin529

Sun, 11/23/2008 - 12:38

I just watched the video and I agree that they should us that one.... its awesome. Really moving.

destiny453

Sat, 01/24/2009 - 13:08

I really enjoyed the Second Chance video....the lyrics are really moving :D

Does anybody know when the "Second Chance" music video is coming out or if any plans are in the works? I haven't heard anything about it at all which kinda surprises me.

comments

I really enjoyed the Second Chance video....the lyrics are really moving :D

I just watched the video and I agree that they should us that one.... its awesome. Really moving.

They should use the music video they made from the fans' second chances as their official music video. How powerful/moving was that? If they released that video as the official music video I guarantee Second Chance would hit number one on both mainstream and modern rock charts, and would do reasonably well on the Top 100 chart.

Speaking of which, Second Chance by itself has done very well in my opinion on the charts, its the second best charting on the Modern rock list and if Metallica, Guns N Roses, and AC/DC (all three popular bands with a long time in between new material) all releasing brand new songs at pretty much the same time, Second Chance would probably be in the top 3 on the mainstream chart.

Glad to see such a great song get some recognition.

Let me do some asking...I'm betting if they make one it'll be either a live thing or they might wait till after Christmas...but I will still ask someone.