Seattle, September 22nd, 2009 - Showbox SoDo!

• Seattle, September 22nd, 2009 - Showbox SoDo!
    Mad_Mama

Showbox just announced Shinedown for the 22nd of September, with Sick Puppies, Cavo and Adelitas Way! Who's going??

Submitted by Mad_Mama on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownPete

Tue, 07/28/2009 - 19:27

That would be a hell of a show..
Sick Puppies are good and Shinedown to headline.

I hope they will have the same bands when they play in Madison.

Holy Hell!!! I am sooo there and the Showbox kicks ass!!!!

Yippeeee~3 Shiney shows in one year!!!!!

~pardon the double post~

Just got my ticket to the show!!!!! I am one happy shinedown loving chica!!!!

destiny453

Mon, 08/17/2009 - 07:29

I think I will come back over to Seattle just for this :D

Go For It!!! The more the merrier in my book....but not the book of pain. Seeing SD is anything but!!!

destiny453

Mon, 08/17/2009 - 10:24

I would if I could, already been over to the States twice this year, can't afford it again! Lol...It would have been awesome to see them though, they I could say...Yeah we travelled like 6,000 miles to see you guys :)

*BUMP*

Needs a wee Cry for Help.... ;)

TWO WEEKS!!!!!

(just have time for one post while I am work.... :evil: )

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 17:49

i really wish i could see them play FITDM live. that would be so awesome. sorry that was a bit random but you did say cry for help! :D

[quote="plizano"]That would be a hell of a show..

I hope they will have the same bands when they play in Madison.[/quote]They will and we are!!! :lol:

destiny453

Wed, 09/09/2009 - 07:19

Soooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn :D

Hey Mollie - over on the other boards, a newbie called bigguy610 just posted that he bought tickets for the 9/22 show, for himself, his 16 yr old son and his son's buddy. He was asking the band to play "Call Me" and "Simple Man".

I posted a reply that you and I will see him there - apparently we should just look for the guy who's 6'10" with two teens!

Our welcoming committee is getting bigger by the day, huh?

I'm running downtown today to get tickets for J as well as the two teen girls who we went to Pain In The Grass with.

destiny453

Wed, 09/09/2009 - 18:22

Oh thats great...you guys are all meeting with each other :) I cant wait til the UK shows, some of us Shineys from the UK are gonna be meeting up 2 ;)

Well, MY assignment FOR SURE will be to get good photos of us Northwest Shineys! We will do group hugs to all the rest of you, around the world!

And, with the blessings of the rock gods, we'll have some photos with our Shinedown boys and crew as well!

destiny453

Wed, 09/09/2009 - 18:34

Yay!! You have to do that....oh it will be so much fun for all of us :)

[quote="destiny453"]I would if I could, already been over to the States twice this year, can't afford it again! Lol...It would have been awesome to see them though, they I could say...Yeah we travelled like 6,000 miles to see you guys :)[/quote]TWICE!!!??? And you mean you didn't even stop by? WTF!!LOL!!

[quote="mad_mama"]Hey Mollie - over on the other boards, a newbie called bigguy610 just posted that he bought tickets for the 9/22 show, for himself, his 16 yr old son and his son's buddy. He was asking the band to play "Call Me" and "Simple Man".

I posted a reply that you and I will see him there - apparently we should just look for the guy who's 6'10" with two teens!

I'm running downtown today to get tickets for J as well as the two teen girls who we went to Pain In The Grass with.[/quote]

Awesome!!! I can NOT wait!!!!

I dont care what the heck they play!!! I would be happy if they played Mary had a Little Lamb!!!!

Btw~so glad we chucked it in for J~i always need someone to catch me!!!! :twisted:

destiny453

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 07:36

Oh I know...ma bad? :lol: I was only in Seattle both times though, visiting some very dear friends of ours, we went for Thanksgiving and they really wanted us to go back in the summer so we did, and now we are broke! haha I will come visit next time i promise :D

We were there in July, love Seattle area. All the water!! Salty's brunch!! :D

destiny453

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 06:30

Yes but it is very very beautiful...I want to live there :)

I would love to. Haley looked at colleges while we were there in July. :D

destiny453

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 12:29

I looked at doing some volunteer work at the aquarium there, hopefully when i save up enough it's something i will be able to do :)

Man - I know I hoped to have lunch with our Scottish lass when she was here, but it didn't work out. NOW I find out that Lori was here about that time too - Were you here for our 100 degree days? That would have been awful!

Any of you all that come out this way, hit me up so we can go out and get to know each other!

destiny453

Sat, 09/12/2009 - 01:43

I know, I'm sorry mad_mama....next time :) :) Was so busy with all the touristy stuff and our friends! :(

Yes I was Mad_Mama!! And we were backpacking most of the time! Sweaty just like at a show!!! And contrary to widely held belief...bears DO NOT shi+ in the woods. :wink:

destiny453

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 16:37

Are you sure? Did you see one use a toilet?? :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 17:36

lol

Very Funny... :lol:

frederickgragg

Thu, 02/22/2024 - 02:08

Prepare for success with our https://www.dumpstool.com/N10-008-exam.html Sample Questions Answers [2024]. Designed to mirror the real exam experience, our comprehensive set of practice questions is your key to conquering the Network+ certification. Covering the latest exam objectives, our meticulously crafted answers provide clarity and depth, ensuring you grasp the material thoroughly. Whether you're brushing up on networking essentials or fine-tuning your skills, our sample questions offer invaluable insight into exam patterns and concepts. Gain confidence as you tackle each question, honing your problem-solving abilities and boosting your readiness for the N10-008 exam. Don't leave your success to chance—utilize our sample questions to chart a path to certification triumph. Get ahead of the curve and elevate your career prospects in the dynamic field of networking. Start your journey to success today with our N10-008 Sample Questions Answers [2024].

Showbox just announced Shinedown for the 22nd of September, with Sick Puppies, Cavo and Adelitas Way! Who's going??

comments

Prepare for success with our…

Prepare for success with our https://www.dumpstool.com/N10-008-exam.html Sample Questions Answers [2024]. Designed to mirror the real exam experience, our comprehensive set of practice questions is your key to conquering the Network+ certification. Covering the latest exam objectives, our meticulously crafted answers provide clarity and depth, ensuring you grasp the material thoroughly. Whether you're brushing up on networking essentials or fine-tuning your skills, our sample questions offer invaluable insight into exam patterns and concepts. Gain confidence as you tackle each question, honing your problem-solving abilities and boosting your readiness for the N10-008 exam. Don't leave your success to chance—utilize our sample questions to chart a path to certification triumph. Get ahead of the curve and elevate your career prospects in the dynamic field of networking. Start your journey to success today with our N10-008 Sample Questions Answers [2024].

Very Funny... :lol:

lol

Are you sure? Did you see one use a toilet?? :lol:

Yes I was Mad_Mama!! And we were backpacking most of the time! Sweaty just like at a show!!! And contrary to widely held belief...bears DO NOT shi+ in the woods. :wink:

I know, I'm sorry mad_mama....next time :) :) Was so busy with all the touristy stuff and our friends! :(

Man - I know I hoped to have lunch with our Scottish lass when she was here, but it didn't work out. NOW I find out that Lori was here about that time too - Were you here for our 100 degree days? That would have been awful!

Any of you all that come out this way, hit me up so we can go out and get to know each other!

I looked at doing some volunteer work at the aquarium there, hopefully when i save up enough it's something i will be able to do :)

I would love to. Haley looked at colleges while we were there in July. :D

Yes but it is very very beautiful...I want to live there :)

We were there in July, love Seattle area. All the water!! Salty's brunch!! :D

Oh I know...ma bad? :lol: I was only in Seattle both times though, visiting some very dear friends of ours, we went for Thanksgiving and they really wanted us to go back in the summer so we did, and now we are broke! haha I will come visit next time i promise :D

[quote="mad_mama"]Hey Mollie - over on the other boards, a newbie called bigguy610 just posted that he bought tickets for the 9/22 show, for himself, his 16 yr old son and his son's buddy. He was asking the band to play "Call Me" and "Simple Man".

I'm running downtown today to get tickets for J as well as the two teen girls who we went to Pain In The Grass with.[/quote]

Awesome!!! I can NOT wait!!!!

I dont care what the heck they play!!! I would be happy if they played Mary had a Little Lamb!!!!

Btw~so glad we chucked it in for J~i always need someone to catch me!!!! :twisted:

[quote="destiny453"]I would if I could, already been over to the States twice this year, can't afford it again! Lol...It would have been awesome to see them though, they I could say...Yeah we travelled like 6,000 miles to see you guys :)[/quote]TWICE!!!??? And you mean you didn't even stop by? WTF!!LOL!!

Yay!! You have to do that....oh it will be so much fun for all of us :)

Well, MY assignment FOR SURE will be to get good photos of us Northwest Shineys! We will do group hugs to all the rest of you, around the world!

And, with the blessings of the rock gods, we'll have some photos with our Shinedown boys and crew as well!

Oh thats great...you guys are all meeting with each other :) I cant wait til the UK shows, some of us Shineys from the UK are gonna be meeting up 2 ;)

Hey Mollie - over on the other boards, a newbie called bigguy610 just posted that he bought tickets for the 9/22 show, for himself, his 16 yr old son and his son's buddy. He was asking the band to play "Call Me" and "Simple Man".

I'm running downtown today to get tickets for J as well as the two teen girls who we went to Pain In The Grass with.

Soooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn :D

[quote="plizano"]That would be a hell of a show..

I hope they will have the same bands when they play in Madison.[/quote]They will and we are!!! :lol:

i really wish i could see them play FITDM live. that would be so awesome. sorry that was a bit random but you did say cry for help! :D

*BUMP*

Needs a wee Cry for Help.... ;)

TWO WEEKS!!!!!

(just have time for one post while I am work.... :evil: )

I would if I could, already been over to the States twice this year, can't afford it again! Lol...It would have been awesome to see them though, they I could say...Yeah we travelled like 6,000 miles to see you guys :)

Go For It!!! The more the merrier in my book....but not the book of pain. Seeing SD is anything but!!!

I think I will come back over to Seattle just for this :D

~pardon the double post~

Just got my ticket to the show!!!!! I am one happy shinedown loving chica!!!!

Holy Hell!!! I am sooo there and the Showbox kicks ass!!!!

Yippeeee~3 Shiney shows in one year!!!!!

That would be a hell of a show..

I hope they will have the same bands when they play in Madison.