The Save me prelude....

• The Save me prelude....
    Jack_8

does anyone who has seen them on their current tour know if they played the save me prelude that they were doing during their first sound of madness tour, you know, the one that goes like "she only stood 5 foot 1, blonde hair and blue eyes..."

if u don't know what i'm talking about, youtube "save me prelude" but i'm seeing them in concert soon, and it'd be great if they played it again, it's just really powerful, so does anyone know?

Submitted by Jack_8 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/04/2009 - 10:17

i haven't seen it any more.

freezerburn

Mon, 05/04/2009 - 23:06

I have seen them live 4 times since the end of November...this is the first I have heard of the prelude.

They have not played it any time we saw them - and they have played Save Me each time. It would be a nice treat for tomorrow night.

at the tabernacle? same here, bro, i'm really stoked! technically i've seen it, b/c i saw them at the tabernacle about a year ago JUST before they release their new album and i'm pretty sure they played it, but i was so unfamiliar with their new material, i forgot about it, :( but, yeah, who knows, maybe they'll be playing, it'd look great on the dvd they're filming

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/05/2009 - 09:32

i mentioned earlier that i have not seen or heard of them playing lately but at the start of the tour on i saw them in concert on the album release date and they played it. it was awesome kind of haunting in a way but it was a great treat i'd love to see it on the dvd that would be great.

Well I Got A Candle.

Tue, 05/05/2009 - 16:44

there was a newer one before save me about 2 months ago played, in SC but i dont think anything yet!

just got back from the (amazing) tabernacle show and brent told a story this time while the band kind of jammed in the background, really chilling tho

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/06/2009 - 09:17

awesome did you get any vids of it?

i DID get a few songs, but sadly not the story, i'll be putting them up on youtube soon and i'll drop u guys a link when i do

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/06/2009 - 14:36

great. please do. i always check every day for new sd videos. it's become part of my daily routine. lol

I get mine up soon also. They on our facebook right now.

We recorded almost all the songs!

Best show I have been to at the Tab!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/06/2009 - 16:06

alright thanks.

brian beard

Mon, 05/11/2009 - 21:12

I had the great chance of being at cains ballroom and hes brent did do on of his great preluds to save me. It was about a boy and a girl who loved each other madly. On the boys 16th birthday they where going to do something for the first time in there lifes. He leads you to beleave it is sex, but yet it is not it is they are going to by drugs for the first time. For more of the story you will have to here it for yourself but it touched me deeply and every time i here Save Me i will think of that story. Every time i think off buying drugs i will think off that story. And for that I say thank you brent for handing me that set list before walking of stage, that night will always be in my head the rest of my life. And once again i say THANK YOU....

does anyone who has seen them on their current tour know if they played the save me prelude that they were doing during their first sound of madness tour, you know, the one that goes like "she only stood 5 foot 1, blonde hair and blue eyes..."

if u don't know what i'm talking about, youtube "save me prelude" but i'm seeing them in concert soon, and it'd be great if they played it again, it's just really powerful, so does anyone know?

comments

I had the great chance of being at cains ballroom and hes brent did do on of his great preluds to save me. It was about a boy and a girl who loved each other madly. On the boys 16th birthday they where going to do something for the first time in there lifes. He leads you to beleave it is sex, but yet it is not it is they are going to by drugs for the first time. For more of the story you will have to here it for yourself but it touched me deeply and every time i here Save Me i will think of that story. Every time i think off buying drugs i will think off that story. And for that I say thank you brent for handing me that set list before walking of stage, that night will always be in my head the rest of my life. And once again i say THANK YOU....

alright thanks.

ok, i've got a few up, uploading some more as we speak, check em out

http://www.youtube.com/user/ListenToMyInsanity

I get mine up soon also. They on our facebook right now.

We recorded almost all the songs!

Best show I have been to at the Tab!!!

great. please do. i always check every day for new sd videos. it's become part of my daily routine. lol

i DID get a few songs, but sadly not the story, i'll be putting them up on youtube soon and i'll drop u guys a link when i do

awesome did you get any vids of it?

just got back from the (amazing) tabernacle show and brent told a story this time while the band kind of jammed in the background, really chilling tho

there was a newer one before save me about 2 months ago played, in SC but i dont think anything yet!

i mentioned earlier that i have not seen or heard of them playing lately but at the start of the tour on i saw them in concert on the album release date and they played it. it was awesome kind of haunting in a way but it was a great treat i'd love to see it on the dvd that would be great.

at the tabernacle? same here, bro, i'm really stoked! technically i've seen it, b/c i saw them at the tabernacle about a year ago JUST before they release their new album and i'm pretty sure they played it, but i was so unfamiliar with their new material, i forgot about it, :( but, yeah, who knows, maybe they'll be playing, it'd look great on the dvd they're filming

I have seen them live 4 times since the end of November...this is the first I have heard of the prelude.

They have not played it any time we saw them - and they have played Save Me each time. It would be a nice treat for tomorrow night.

i haven't seen it any more.