The San Diego concert !!!!

• The San Diego concert !!!!
    pjsanne

the concert was fucking awesome and I am still PUMPED. I have to say they rocked the place down !!!! Lisa Marie, you where right..... they are incredible to see and they also know how to work a crowd !!!!!

Submitted by pjsanne on
Forum category
Is pro
No

nice! how long were they on stage? im going tomorrow to my first concert! i really hope i get to meet them tomorrow!!

over an hour and a half and it was pure energy, I have no voice ! I was Not a well behaved woman, I was a rock-en MAMA ! Jet Black stare was incredible and an excellent choice to tour with.

he sounded awesome. the acoustics inside the House of Blues is really good I have been to several venues there and found the sound to be incredible. Bret has a strong set of pipes and is very wide ranging anyway.

the concert was fucking awesome and I am still PUMPED. I have to say they rocked the place down !!!! Lisa Marie, you where right..... they are incredible to see and they also know how to work a crowd !!!!!

comments

he sounded awesome. the acoustics inside the House of Blues is really good I have been to several venues there and found the sound to be incredible. Bret has a strong set of pipes and is very wide ranging anyway.

over an hour and a half and it was pure energy, I have no voice ! I was Not a well behaved woman, I was a rock-en MAMA ! Jet Black stare was incredible and an excellent choice to tour with.

nice! how long were they on stage? im going tomorrow to my first concert! i really hope i get to meet them tomorrow!!