San Diego concert

• San Diego concert
    pjsanne

I was wondering if anyone is going to the San Diego concert at the House of Blues 09/06/08? My husband bought us tickets for our 17th anniversary I am so excited.

Submitted by pjsanne on
Forum category
Is pro
No

SDMFmike_2

Wed, 08/20/2008 - 22:44

Ill be there its going to be amazing!!!

It is my husband and my 17th anniversary and this is our gift to each other. have ever seen them play in concert before. Cheers hope to see you there.

SDMFmike_2

Thu, 08/21/2008 - 03:07

Yes indeed, im hitting up anaheim hollywood frisco san diego and contemplating going to vegas! last time i saw them they opened for godsmack and rob zombie it was a hell of a show

Look for the blond woman with pink in her hair( mid life , but no crises about it.) with 2 men ( my husband and son in law ) and another shorter blond ( my daughter ) and say HI, OK. WE WILL ROCK OUT !!!!! cheers !!!

I was wondering if anyone is going to the San Diego concert at the House of Blues 09/06/08? My husband bought us tickets for our 17th anniversary I am so excited.

comments

Look for the blond woman with pink in her hair( mid life , but no crises about it.) with 2 men ( my husband and son in law ) and another shorter blond ( my daughter ) and say HI, OK. WE WILL ROCK OUT !!!!! cheers !!!

Yes indeed, im hitting up anaheim hollywood frisco san diego and contemplating going to vegas! last time i saw them they opened for godsmack and rob zombie it was a hell of a show

It is my husband and my 17th anniversary and this is our gift to each other. have ever seen them play in concert before. Cheers hope to see you there.

Ill be there its going to be amazing!!!