Saliva

• Saliva
    jdx_123

I know this is kind of old news, but if anyone else it interested:

(from their FB page) [quote]Yes, it's true folks. Josey decided to call it quits after we did a tour of Japan and Korea for the troops in October. The rest of us took a breather to decide what the next move was. Well, here it is. We'll be hitting the road on Feb 17th with our new singer Bobby Amaru for a 3 week run. The dates will be posted up here as soon as they're all confirmed. Come out and see a show if you can, and let us know what you think! [/quote]

I was a big fan back in the day, but neglected to pick up their latest album. The last album I was a fan of was Blood Stained Love Story. Cinco Diablo was ok, I just never really got into it. I listened to some of the previews from the last album and decided again buying it (maybe if it goes on sale for $7 or something I'll check it out).

Interesting to see they are going back out on the road so quickly with a new lead singer. I might give them a listen if they come near Phoenix.....

Submitted by jdx_123 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Saw them in Chicago about 2 years ago almost...it was an ok show...Josey seemed to be packing on the pounds and wasn't very entertaining as a front man...I was more interested in the guitars and so forth. Met them after the show and was a nice band, but you're right, the albums lately seemed like they pumped one out right after another, not leaving me to get into any of the songs.

I know this is kind of old news, but if anyone else it interested:

(from their FB page) [quote]Yes, it's true folks. Josey decided to call it quits after we did a tour of Japan and Korea for the troops in October. The rest of us took a breather to decide what the next move was. Well, here it is. We'll be hitting the road on Feb 17th with our new singer Bobby Amaru for a 3 week run. The dates will be posted up here as soon as they're all confirmed. Come out and see a show if you can, and let us know what you think! [/quote]

I was a big fan back in the day, but neglected to pick up their latest album. The last album I was a fan of was Blood Stained Love Story. Cinco Diablo was ok, I just never really got into it. I listened to some of the previews from the last album and decided again buying it (maybe if it goes on sale for $7 or something I'll check it out).

Interesting to see they are going back out on the road so quickly with a new lead singer. I might give them a listen if they come near Phoenix.....

comments

Here is the link for the free download of "All Around The World"

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_12128233

They didn't waste their time releasing the first single. Apparently its going to be offered for free through their website by the end of the weekend....

http://kfmx.com/saliva-debuts-first-new-single-with-singer-bobby-amaru-…

Saw them in Chicago about 2 years ago almost...it was an ok show...Josey seemed to be packing on the pounds and wasn't very entertaining as a front man...I was more interested in the guitars and so forth. Met them after the show and was a nice band, but you're right, the albums lately seemed like they pumped one out right after another, not leaving me to get into any of the songs.