Ryan the Trojan Warrior

• Ryan the Trojan Warrior
    Mad_Mama

Okay, this is a story I'd like to get details on! Eric's guitar tech is named Ryan, and he's from Charleston. That much I think I have confirmed.

At the show on Monday 8/10, he wore a huge Trojan helmet each time he came out to switch equipment! I loved it!

BUT - he was too fast for me to capture on film. Anyone got pics of Ryan in this helmet? And more importantly, WHY does he have that helmet, and what's the story on him wearing it during shows?

Submitted by Mad_Mama on
Forum category
Is pro
No

LOL!!! I remember seeing him but I was distracted during the show...I think it was the Mike Meyers mask that had my attention :wink:

destiny453

Sun, 08/16/2009 - 12:01

That mask is freaky, but cool :) :)

This thread mos def must be revisited!!!! I must be getting bored? :lol:

First posting here since last night's Seattle extravaganza! Ryan is great - no helmet tonight, but we did get to visit with him for a while after the show. I felt bad that I had seen him several times in the afternoon, and then in the venue - we both smiled at each other, and nodded - cuz we recognized each other, but uh... I had forgotten just exactly what Ryan looked like, and thought that might be him, but didn't know for sure till they were on stage. But regardless, we were all settled up after the show.

Nice, nice guy, from Charleston as is Eric B.

destiny453

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 09:53

But we all knew Eric was nice :)

Ryan is a doll too....I wonder if he found eric and barry????

destiny453

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 09:54

I'm sure he is :) I believe you guys, that sounded like i was angry or something saying that, it's hard to broadcast the mood when typing i think :lol:

Ryan is a sweetie, he nudged Eric when I was askin' for his (yes, I admit it! :oops: ) sweaty towel!

destiny453

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 09:58

Euuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh gross but nice at the same time :lol: :lol:

Uh D...We already have had this convo, remember!!?? I'm just hard core I guess?! :lol:

destiny453

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 10:11

Yes yes I know, my barin aint old yet :lol: Yes you are pretty hardcore...as i said i like my man to look dirty but i dont like to kiss/touch or feel the dirtyness!! :lol:

Okay, this is a story I'd like to get details on! Eric's guitar tech is named Ryan, and he's from Charleston. That much I think I have confirmed.

At the show on Monday 8/10, he wore a huge Trojan helmet each time he came out to switch equipment! I loved it!

BUT - he was too fast for me to capture on film. Anyone got pics of Ryan in this helmet? And more importantly, WHY does he have that helmet, and what's the story on him wearing it during shows?

comments

Yes yes I know, my barin aint old yet :lol: Yes you are pretty hardcore...as i said i like my man to look dirty but i dont like to kiss/touch or feel the dirtyness!! :lol:

Uh D...We already have had this convo, remember!!?? I'm just hard core I guess?! :lol:

Euuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh gross but nice at the same time :lol: :lol:

Ryan is a sweetie, he nudged Eric when I was askin' for his (yes, I admit it! :oops: ) sweaty towel!

I'm sure he is :) I believe you guys, that sounded like i was angry or something saying that, it's hard to broadcast the mood when typing i think :lol:

Ryan is a doll too....I wonder if he found eric and barry????

But we all knew Eric was nice :)

First posting here since last night's Seattle extravaganza! Ryan is great - no helmet tonight, but we did get to visit with him for a while after the show. I felt bad that I had seen him several times in the afternoon, and then in the venue - we both smiled at each other, and nodded - cuz we recognized each other, but uh... I had forgotten just exactly what Ryan looked like, and thought that might be him, but didn't know for sure till they were on stage. But regardless, we were all settled up after the show.

Nice, nice guy, from Charleston as is Eric B.

This thread mos def must be revisited!!!! I must be getting bored? :lol:

That mask is freaky, but cool :) :)

LOL!!! I remember seeing him but I was distracted during the show...I think it was the Mike Meyers mask that had my attention :wink: