Rumors about who Shinedown will be touring with in 2013

• Rumors about who Shinedown will be touring with in 2013
    iandotsd

Anyone hear any rumors about who Shinedown will be touring with in 2013?
    I haven't heard anything.

Submitted by iandotsd on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 10/09/2012 - 22:58

Hey Dorothy yes there will be a tour in 2013 Zach has actually been tweeting about it. He claims it will be bigger than Uproar. I didn't get to make it out to Uproar so I'm looking forward to what they'll be bringing next year.

Hi Tony,

I'm dying to know who they're touring with!!!! Ahhh!! Lol
They hinted at coming to New Orleans. Can't wait for an
announcement.

Somehow I don't think this is the tour and "bigger than Uproar" that they're talking about in 2013...

I think the bigger thing is a possibility of releasing that second cd in 2013 that they're hinting about.

Then again, I've been wrong before, but either way, glad to see them back on the road!

Well, I just watched an interview with Brent that was posted on Shinedown's FB page and he was saying that this tour has raised the bar. I guess he feels very strongly about what they have planned out for us. I can't wait to see it.

Anyone hear any rumors about who Shinedown will be touring with in 2013?
I haven't heard anything.

comments

Maybe

Well, I just watched an interview with Brent that was posted on Shinedown's FB page and he was saying that this tour has raised the bar. I guess he feels very strongly about what they have planned out for us. I can't wait to see it.

Somehow I don't think this is the tour and "bigger than Uproar" that they're talking about in 2013...

I think the bigger thing is a possibility of releasing that second cd in 2013 that they're hinting about.

Then again, I've been wrong before, but either way, glad to see them back on the road!

My dream has come true!!!

I am so excited!!! Three Days Grace and Shinedown!!!

2013 Tour

Hi Tony,

I'm dying to know who they're touring with!!!! Ahhh!! Lol
They hinted at coming to New Orleans. Can't wait for an
announcement.

Hey Dorothy yes there will be a tour in 2013 Zach has actually been tweeting about it. He claims it will be bigger than Uproar. I didn't get to make it out to Uproar so I'm looking forward to what they'll be bringing next year.