**RSVP** who's seeing shinedown at the rave in milwaukee??

• **RSVP** who's seeing shinedown at the rave in milwaukee??
    john45_3685

post here if u are or mite be seing shinedown/a7x at the rave november 12th.

we can meet up there or something

i got my tix already so ill be there with my girlfriend (amanda, some of u know her) and matt and danielle probly. (lisa they are who were at augustfest with me).

Submitted by john45_3685 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Fiery Halo

Tue, 09/23/2008 - 22:29

I'll be there with my monster!!! I know what you and Amanda look like I've seen you at 2 shows already this summer. Look for my Shinedown tattoo on my right arm.. Or go too my myspace page...

john45_3685

Tue, 09/23/2008 - 22:55

whats ur myspace. wow i coulda sworn the tat was on ur ankle... maybe thats someone else.

synneraboveall

Wed, 09/24/2008 - 01:33

Hopefully I'll be getting my ticket this weekend if it's not already sold out by then

Fiery Halo

Wed, 09/24/2008 - 05:49

[quote="john45"]whats ur myspace. wow i coulda sworn the tat was on ur ankle... maybe thats someone else.[/quote]
www.myspace.com/sdfieryhalo It's private so I'll have to add you

Lisa you better get a tix!!!!

Have my ticket too. WOOT!

Fiery Halo

Wed, 09/24/2008 - 12:49

[quote="synneraboveall"]Hopefully I'll be getting my ticket this weekend if it's not already sold out by then[/quote]
If you can't get one because it's sold out let me know . I'll sell you my sons he doesn't really want to go that bad..

john45_3685

Wed, 09/24/2008 - 17:15

well it looks like vip is sold out, but thats ok, cuz i dont think lisa wants to be in the balcony. lol. regular tix are still availible as of now, so hopefully.

john45_3685

Wed, 09/24/2008 - 17:20

woah. hold on! is buckcherry playing the rave that nite too, cuz thats what SD website says in the tour dates, but i didnt think BC was playing.

Well I Got A Candle.

Wed, 09/24/2008 - 17:21

i dont know if i want to go to this wing, i have to travel like 80 miles 1 way to get to the show in michigan, Shinedown will be playing a 45-hour set right?? i hate avenged sevenfold there fans are all posers, buckcherry is ok but there lead singer is a fucking tool. And i like saving abel but i dont know much about them, but i have a feeling its going to be the only time shinedown will be near me for about 4-5 months??

[quote="john45"]woah. hold on! is buckcherry playing the rave that nite too, cuz thats what SD website says in the tour dates, but i didnt think BC was playing.[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that too and got my hopes up...BUT, NO WHERE on the BC site or the BC Fan Club site do they have the Milwaukee date listed.

I still dont get why they arent playing this particular date when they are the day before and a couple days after!

john45_3685

Wed, 09/24/2008 - 17:23

idk i kinda dont care. lol but we'll see.

john45_3685

Wed, 09/24/2008 - 17:23

when seether was playing band camp shinedown announced it way before seether did in the tour dates.

Well, I care, a lot! HAHA

The BC pre-sale today also didnt list Milwaukee, but it did all the other dates around it.

Im puzzled.

john45_3685

Wed, 09/24/2008 - 17:26

hmmm. call the rave??

i cant now. if anyone else is interested its 414-342-7283

I called and asked before tickets went on sale.

I just called again and got the same answer...they dont know why

john45_3685

Wed, 09/24/2008 - 17:32

they dont know y what??

They dont know why BC isnt on the bill.

john45_3685

Wed, 09/24/2008 - 17:33

oo. ok so theyre not playing according to the rave box office?

[quote="john45"]oo. ok so theyre not playing according to the rave box office?[/quote]
Right!

synneraboveall

Wed, 09/24/2008 - 17:41

Hey if ya'll look on Shinedown's myspace this is what it says for the 12th..

Appearing with Avenge Sevenfold, Buckcherry, Saving Abel
Eagles Ballroom
Milwaukee, WI - United States

And they have 3 dates in a row in WI...OH my the trouble I could get into..lol

john45_3685

Wed, 09/24/2008 - 19:12

lisa u must really like wisconsin...lol but lacrosse is a good 3.5 or 4 hours away from milwaukee. lol. i guess if u really want to...

synneraboveall

Thu, 09/25/2008 - 00:56

[quote="john45"]lisa u must really like wisconsin...lol but lacrosse is a good 3.5 or 4 hours away from milwaukee. lol. i guess if u really want to...[/quote]

NAH...don't care for wisconsin(hehehehe)...I think it might be the fact that there is this band that's somewhat decent that plays there often...you might have heard of them...OH WAIT I forgot their name...hmmmmmm...OH YEAH..their called Shinedown...yeah..their pretty decent. lol

I missed their 2 show here in MO so I gotta make up for it some how...lol 3.5 or 4 hrs is NOTHING when you've driven 20hrs once to see them!!!! LOL

john45_3685

Thu, 09/25/2008 - 16:09

well thats what i meant. you must like wisconsin cuz they play here like 10 times a year. and yeah if u wanna drive to lacrosse more power to you. lol

john45_3685

Thu, 09/25/2008 - 17:56

[quote="welligotacandle"]i dont know if i want to go to this wing, i have to travel like 80 miles 1 way to get to the show in michigan, Shinedown will be playing a 45-hour set right?? i hate avenged sevenfold there fans are all posers, buckcherry is ok but there lead singer is a fucking tool. And i like saving abel but i dont know much about them, but i have a feeling its going to be the only time shinedown will be near me for about 4-5 months??[/quote]

well a 45 hour set would be nice, but i dont see that happening. :wink:

but yes they are playing 45 minutes.

john45_3685

Mon, 10/06/2008 - 23:47

so lisa.. if u havent gotten your tix yet... i know they still have some available... i have no idea how many, but its not sold out.

synneraboveall

Tue, 10/07/2008 - 22:26

No I haven't got my ticket yet...I'm hoping I'm still gonna go cause I need me some Shinedown right now. But in light of recent issues I have to see how much money I'm gonna have.

Fiery Halo

Sun, 10/12/2008 - 11:45

1 Month to go !!! I'm so excited !!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

synneraboveall

Sun, 10/12/2008 - 18:09

Well.. I don't have a ticket yet..but I might not have to get one...well..actually it's still up in the air as to if I'm going but if I do go..a friend told me I didn't need a ticket she would get for more me.

Fiery Halo

Sun, 10/12/2008 - 18:45

If all else fails you can have my sons he wont mind trust me..

tank_2746

Mon, 10/20/2008 - 14:47

i will be there

post here if u are or mite be seing shinedown/a7x at the rave november 12th.

we can meet up there or something

i got my tix already so ill be there with my girlfriend (amanda, some of u know her) and matt and danielle probly. (lisa they are who were at augustfest with me).

comments

you would need a photopass from the band to take your camera in... they are strict about that... if a security guard sees it (there are lots of security guards) they will warn you then take it away, or kick u out.

i was talkin to a guard from the rave who takes peoples cameras and "accidently" drops them...

so be carefull!

I'm hoping if everything works out I'll be there and I'll be able to have my camera and take pics for you all to enjoy.

oooo the rave is so much fun.. they will prbly pat down.. they do for most big shows. ive been to local shows where they just rip your ticket and you go in, but i would bet there'll be a pat down. there was for five finger death punch two weeks ago.

[quote="lv2rokk"][quote="tank"]idk hes been blowin me off almost everyweekend so will see. do they allow cameras in? ive never been to the rave[/quote]

no cameras.

I know some people still sneak them in...but, officially, no.[/quote]

Thanks for answering the camera question . Russ we can be 1st timers together. I've never been to the Rave before either..

To be honest...it varies from show to show.

Ive been there and gotten the pat down. Other times, they just check my purse and that's it.

Not sure what the deciding factor is.

As for meeting the band, they usually kick you out after the show. BUT...the busses are usually in the front lot (sometimes in the back) and you can hang out there and wait for the band. No guarantee but Ive had good luck with it before.

Since there are three major bands on this bill Im not sure if all three busses will be in the front or what.

do they pat you down or what do they do to stop cameras from geting in? also is there a place to talk to talk to shinedown after the show?

[quote="tank"]idk hes been blowin me off almost everyweekend so will see. do they allow cameras in? ive never been to the rave[/quote]

no cameras.

I know some people still sneak them in...but, officially, no.

idk hes been blowin me off almost everyweekend so will see. do they allow cameras in? ive never been to the rave

[quote="tank"]i will be there[/quote]
I'm so glad you are going.. You really need this night.. I'll look for you. Are you bringing your Big Friend ??

i will be there

If all else fails you can have my sons he wont mind trust me..

Well.. I don't have a ticket yet..but I might not have to get one...well..actually it's still up in the air as to if I'm going but if I do go..a friend told me I didn't need a ticket she would get for more me.

1 Month to go !!! I'm so excited !!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

No I haven't got my ticket yet...I'm hoping I'm still gonna go cause I need me some Shinedown right now. But in light of recent issues I have to see how much money I'm gonna have.

so lisa.. if u havent gotten your tix yet... i know they still have some available... i have no idea how many, but its not sold out.

[quote="welligotacandle"]i dont know if i want to go to this wing, i have to travel like 80 miles 1 way to get to the show in michigan, Shinedown will be playing a 45-hour set right?? i hate avenged sevenfold there fans are all posers, buckcherry is ok but there lead singer is a fucking tool. And i like saving abel but i dont know much about them, but i have a feeling its going to be the only time shinedown will be near me for about 4-5 months??[/quote]

well a 45 hour set would be nice, but i dont see that happening. :wink:

but yes they are playing 45 minutes.

well thats what i meant. you must like wisconsin cuz they play here like 10 times a year. and yeah if u wanna drive to lacrosse more power to you. lol

[quote="john45"]lisa u must really like wisconsin...lol but lacrosse is a good 3.5 or 4 hours away from milwaukee. lol. i guess if u really want to...[/quote]

NAH...don't care for wisconsin(hehehehe)...I think it might be the fact that there is this band that's somewhat decent that plays there often...you might have heard of them...OH WAIT I forgot their name...hmmmmmm...OH YEAH..their called Shinedown...yeah..their pretty decent. lol

I missed their 2 show here in MO so I gotta make up for it some how...lol 3.5 or 4 hrs is NOTHING when you've driven 20hrs once to see them!!!! LOL

lisa u must really like wisconsin...lol but lacrosse is a good 3.5 or 4 hours away from milwaukee. lol. i guess if u really want to...

Hey if ya'll look on Shinedown's myspace this is what it says for the 12th..

Appearing with Avenge Sevenfold, Buckcherry, Saving Abel
Eagles Ballroom
Milwaukee, WI - United States

And they have 3 dates in a row in WI...OH my the trouble I could get into..lol

[quote="john45"]oo. ok so theyre not playing according to the rave box office?[/quote]
Right!

oo. ok so theyre not playing according to the rave box office?

They dont know why BC isnt on the bill.

they dont know y what??

I called and asked before tickets went on sale.

I just called again and got the same answer...they dont know why

hmmm. call the rave??

i cant now. if anyone else is interested its 414-342-7283

Well, I care, a lot! HAHA

The BC pre-sale today also didnt list Milwaukee, but it did all the other dates around it.

Im puzzled.

when seether was playing band camp shinedown announced it way before seether did in the tour dates.

idk i kinda dont care. lol but we'll see.

[quote="john45"]woah. hold on! is buckcherry playing the rave that nite too, cuz thats what SD website says in the tour dates, but i didnt think BC was playing.[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that too and got my hopes up...BUT, NO WHERE on the BC site or the BC Fan Club site do they have the Milwaukee date listed.

I still dont get why they arent playing this particular date when they are the day before and a couple days after!

i dont know if i want to go to this wing, i have to travel like 80 miles 1 way to get to the show in michigan, Shinedown will be playing a 45-hour set right?? i hate avenged sevenfold there fans are all posers, buckcherry is ok but there lead singer is a fucking tool. And i like saving abel but i dont know much about them, but i have a feeling its going to be the only time shinedown will be near me for about 4-5 months??

woah. hold on! is buckcherry playing the rave that nite too, cuz thats what SD website says in the tour dates, but i didnt think BC was playing.

well it looks like vip is sold out, but thats ok, cuz i dont think lisa wants to be in the balcony. lol. regular tix are still availible as of now, so hopefully.

[quote="synneraboveall"]Hopefully I'll be getting my ticket this weekend if it's not already sold out by then[/quote]
If you can't get one because it's sold out let me know . I'll sell you my sons he doesn't really want to go that bad..

Have my ticket too. WOOT!

[quote="john45"]whats ur myspace. wow i coulda sworn the tat was on ur ankle... maybe thats someone else.[/quote]
www.myspace.com/sdfieryhalo It's private so I'll have to add you

Lisa you better get a tix!!!!

Hopefully I'll be getting my ticket this weekend if it's not already sold out by then

whats ur myspace. wow i coulda sworn the tat was on ur ankle... maybe thats someone else.

I'll be there with my monster!!! I know what you and Amanda look like I've seen you at 2 shows already this summer. Look for my Shinedown tattoo on my right arm.. Or go too my myspace page...