Rolla show ,shinedown tight with smaller line up

• Rolla show ,shinedown tight with smaller line up
    Kdrckrules

Rolla was a hell of a show Zach is one hell of a lead and the newest line up sounded tight once again the croud was noticibly smaller when Puddle of mudd took the stage dont know if this was do to the two croud surfs and your out policy or the disinterest in Wes and the boys. Both bands did a great job it just took Puddle of Mudd a little while to get reved up. But as usual shinedown was reved out the gate. Great show anyway for those who stuck around

Submitted by Kdrckrules on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Mon, 03/16/2009 - 00:32

The show was AWESOME!!!!! Though Shinedown should have headlined..I talked to Brent after the show and he said it sucked not being able to play the full set like they have been playing. He felt like they were up there then they were done...he wanted to play alot longer.

Dropping Daylight...blah!!!! Ludo..even bigger BLAH!!!! I don't care for either band. Puddle of Mudd was decent..not a huge fan but they weren't that bad.

I got some AWESOME!!!!! pics of the guys and the rest of the bands. But I'm in the process of editing the Shinedown ones first...I took over 130 pics...LOL Having a photopass..ROCKS!!!!! lol I got some crazy shots of them. I'll post some pics when I'm done.

Deaf Angel

Mon, 03/23/2009 - 23:33

hell yeah, it was a great a show!
was great to meet you lisa, in rolla and in kc the night before :D
rolla was fun and i loved hearing barry's story about 'foot in the dark meat' after the show...but kc, wow. i'm pretty sure that's the longest set i've ever heard them play and brent did sound amazing. his cold def got worse by rolla time, could hear it some and he didn't look too well after the show.
man, i don't know how they do shows almost every night, especially when they're sick!
thanks for posting the pics, sooo glad you got your photo pass, i hate rolla's camera policy! anyway i'm going to go check em out now.

see you in springfield in may? i know i'll be there!!!

synneraboveall

Tue, 03/24/2009 - 22:22

[quote="deaf_angel"]

see you in springfield in may? i know i'll be there!!![/quote]

It was great meeting you, too!!!!

OF COURSE...bought my ticket on pre-sale...I hope I get the meet and greet cause that would be funny!!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 03/25/2009 - 10:18

lol that would be funny. nonetheless goodluck on getting the m&g lisa.

synneraboveall

Thu, 03/26/2009 - 00:04

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol that would be funny. nonetheless goodluck on getting the m&g lisa.[/quote]

thanks!!!!

Rolla was a hell of a show Zach is one hell of a lead and the newest line up sounded tight once again the croud was noticibly smaller when Puddle of mudd took the stage dont know if this was do to the two croud surfs and your out policy or the disinterest in Wes and the boys. Both bands did a great job it just took Puddle of Mudd a little while to get reved up. But as usual shinedown was reved out the gate. Great show anyway for those who stuck around

comments

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol that would be funny. nonetheless goodluck on getting the m&g lisa.[/quote]

thanks!!!!

lol that would be funny. nonetheless goodluck on getting the m&g lisa.

[quote="deaf_angel"]

see you in springfield in may? i know i'll be there!!![/quote]

It was great meeting you, too!!!!

OF COURSE...bought my ticket on pre-sale...I hope I get the meet and greet cause that would be funny!!!!!

hell yeah, it was a great a show!
was great to meet you lisa, in rolla and in kc the night before :D
rolla was fun and i loved hearing barry's story about 'foot in the dark meat' after the show...but kc, wow. i'm pretty sure that's the longest set i've ever heard them play and brent did sound amazing. his cold def got worse by rolla time, could hear it some and he didn't look too well after the show.
man, i don't know how they do shows almost every night, especially when they're sick!
thanks for posting the pics, sooo glad you got your photo pass, i hate rolla's camera policy! anyway i'm going to go check em out now.

see you in springfield in may? i know i'll be there!!!

The show was AWESOME!!!!! Though Shinedown should have headlined..I talked to Brent after the show and he said it sucked not being able to play the full set like they have been playing. He felt like they were up there then they were done...he wanted to play alot longer.

Dropping Daylight...blah!!!! Ludo..even bigger BLAH!!!! I don't care for either band. Puddle of Mudd was decent..not a huge fan but they weren't that bad.

I got some AWESOME!!!!! pics of the guys and the rest of the bands. But I'm in the process of editing the Shinedown ones first...I took over 130 pics...LOL Having a photopass..ROCKS!!!!! lol I got some crazy shots of them. I'll post some pics when I'm done.