ROCKLINE

• ROCKLINE
    pixie19

I heard a couple of people mention Shinedown Nation! I got thru, they asked me what my question was and I was on hold for the last 45 minutes of the show, but they never got to me. Bummer. It was pretty cool listening to it over the phone though. :D

Nice interview tonight!

Submitted by pixie19 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I was suprised i made it through.... I asked about the fan gifts & the craziest gifts they have recieved!! =) I never thought they would let me ask a question but i was like the 3rd!! =)

destiny453

Tue, 10/13/2009 - 04:52

Lucky lucky people!! :) so close pixie :(

[quote="pixie19"]I heard a couple of people mention Shinedown Nation! I got thru, they asked me what my question was and I was on hold for the last 45 minutes of the show, but they never got to me. Bummer. It was pretty cool listening to it over the phone though. :D

Nice interview tonight![/quote]The same thing happened to me! It was really fun Merkjr and I were listening together via IM on FB. I wish I could have asked my question though. :(

destiny453

Tue, 10/13/2009 - 14:47

What was your question gonna be LL?? :)

I was going to ask them about Twitter and if they ever read the Tweets that the fans send them. And thank them for sharing their everyday activities with us!! :D

Good question. :)

Lori, you rock!! \m/
Thanks for posting the link. :D

Anything for you Siouxi!! Especially this! :wink:

destiny453

Thu, 10/15/2009 - 14:19

Oh thats a good question LL.... i bet they do read them, well Zach defo does i think :)

I have pretty good luck getting thru for some reason. I was able to get in and asked the question about Simple Man maybe being added to some of the upcoming shows. Then we had a chance to listen to it and the nice things that the guys from Skynrd had to say about their version.

I hope so, but that's alot of reading, they have so many followers!!

me too.

fistfullofflowers

Thu, 10/15/2009 - 22:48

i ALSO was on hold and had my question ready to ask. it wasnt a very good question. but i would have LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED to have them talk to me. i also loved hearing them through my phone.

i was freaking out.. i was so excited that i felt terrible. if you saw this one tweet of mine.. thats what it was about.

I heard a couple of people mention Shinedown Nation! I got thru, they asked me what my question was and I was on hold for the last 45 minutes of the show, but they never got to me. Bummer. It was pretty cool listening to it over the phone though. :D

Nice interview tonight!

comments

i ALSO was on hold and had my question ready to ask. it wasnt a very good question. but i would have LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED to have them talk to me. i also loved hearing them through my phone.

i was freaking out.. i was so excited that i felt terrible. if you saw this one tweet of mine.. thats what it was about.

me too.

I hope so, but that's alot of reading, they have so many followers!!

I have pretty good luck getting thru for some reason. I was able to get in and asked the question about Simple Man maybe being added to some of the upcoming shows. Then we had a chance to listen to it and the nice things that the guys from Skynrd had to say about their version.

Oh thats a good question LL.... i bet they do read them, well Zach defo does i think :)

Anything for you Siouxi!! Especially this! :wink:

Lori, you rock!! \m/
Thanks for posting the link. :D

Good question. :)

I was going to ask them about Twitter and if they ever read the Tweets that the fans send them. And thank them for sharing their everyday activities with us!! :D

What was your question gonna be LL?? :)

Re: ROCKLINE

[quote="pixie19"]I heard a couple of people mention Shinedown Nation! I got thru, they asked me what my question was and I was on hold for the last 45 minutes of the show, but they never got to me. Bummer. It was pretty cool listening to it over the phone though. :D

Nice interview tonight![/quote]The same thing happened to me! It was really fun Merkjr and I were listening together via IM on FB. I wish I could have asked my question though. :(

Lucky lucky people!! :) so close pixie :(

I was suprised i made it through.... I asked about the fan gifts & the craziest gifts they have recieved!! =) I never thought they would let me ask a question but i was like the 3rd!! =)