Rockfest in Tampa 2008

• Rockfest in Tampa 2008
    missxmarie

I experienced my first Shinedown concert May 11th, 2008 at 98 Rockfest in Tampa, Florida. They were there, not as a headliner, but none the less. During the middle of their performance, Brent comes to the front of the stage, (and I'm at the front), the guards help him off the stage, and down to where the crowd is. The guards then help him up onto the guard rails, (And I'm right there!) He then sings 45 and I am literally crying on the inside. (So much adrenaline, I couldn't cry on the outside.) I got to shake his hand and hold his knee the entire time he sang the song. I will never forget this.

Submitted by missxmarie on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 23:20

I almost came down for that show...but something happened with my family that I couldn't make it.

I experienced my first Shinedown concert May 11th, 2008 at 98 Rockfest in Tampa, Florida. They were there, not as a headliner, but none the less. During the middle of their performance, Brent comes to the front of the stage, (and I'm at the front), the guards help him off the stage, and down to where the crowd is. The guards then help him up onto the guard rails, (And I'm right there!) He then sings 45 and I am literally crying on the inside. (So much adrenaline, I couldn't cry on the outside.) I got to shake his hand and hold his knee the entire time he sang the song. I will never forget this.

comments

I almost came down for that show...but something happened with my family that I couldn't make it.