Roanoke Va. Concert 7/7/09

• Roanoke Va. Concert 7/7/09
    BKA

Finally got to see Shinedown live! I was probably one of the oldest fans there at the age of 44. The show was everything I expected from them. The show was flawless from top to bottom. They are an excellent live band and I look forward to seeing them as a headliner so we can hear a longer show. I would love to have the chance to meet them some day, but on a firefighter's salary a couple of VIP tix would be hard to come by. Keep rocking and writing the lyrics you think should be written and played. Till next time...BKA

Submitted by BKA on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Shinedown were amazing and I wish they could have played alot longer!! I got to meet them before the show and they are very nice guys!! I got one VIP ticket and it was well worth the money! Shinedown are the best band around!! Hope you get to meet them someday soon!! Shinedown Nation rule!!

destiny453

Sun, 07/12/2009 - 07:08

Totally :)...Even although I have met them I still hope they do a meet and greet when they come to the UK and Europe, so it's fair for all us devoted fans :)

[quote="wham235"]Finally got to see Shinedown live! I was probably one of the oldest fans there at the age of 44. The show was everything I expected from them. The show was flawless from top to bottom. They are an excellent live band and I look forward to seeing them as a headliner so we can hear a longer show. I would love to have the chance to meet them some day, but on a firefighter's salary a couple of VIP tix would be hard to come by. Keep rocking and writing the lyrics you think should be written and played. Till next time...BKA[/quote]

Glad you had a great time...don't worry there are fans of all ages!(40 here) I'm hoping to see them this week in NJ..still trying my luck to win some at a local radio station.

I was in Roanoke too! Great Show!!! I passed on the m&g this time too. Just couldn't shell out the bucks. They are going to be in Huntington WV in Sept though. So I'm hoping for a m&g there. Hopefully something will be posted about that show soon.

Finally got to see Shinedown live! I was probably one of the oldest fans there at the age of 44. The show was everything I expected from them. The show was flawless from top to bottom. They are an excellent live band and I look forward to seeing them as a headliner so we can hear a longer show. I would love to have the chance to meet them some day, but on a firefighter's salary a couple of VIP tix would be hard to come by. Keep rocking and writing the lyrics you think should be written and played. Till next time...BKA

comments

I was in Roanoke too! Great Show!!! I passed on the m&g this time too. Just couldn't shell out the bucks. They are going to be in Huntington WV in Sept though. So I'm hoping for a m&g there. Hopefully something will be posted about that show soon.

Re: Roanoke Va. Concert 7/7/09

[quote="wham235"]Finally got to see Shinedown live! I was probably one of the oldest fans there at the age of 44. The show was everything I expected from them. The show was flawless from top to bottom. They are an excellent live band and I look forward to seeing them as a headliner so we can hear a longer show. I would love to have the chance to meet them some day, but on a firefighter's salary a couple of VIP tix would be hard to come by. Keep rocking and writing the lyrics you think should be written and played. Till next time...BKA[/quote]

Glad you had a great time...don't worry there are fans of all ages!(40 here) I'm hoping to see them this week in NJ..still trying my luck to win some at a local radio station.

Totally :)...Even although I have met them I still hope they do a meet and greet when they come to the UK and Europe, so it's fair for all us devoted fans :)

roanoke concert

Shinedown were amazing and I wish they could have played alot longer!! I got to meet them before the show and they are very nice guys!! I got one VIP ticket and it was well worth the money! Shinedown are the best band around!! Hope you get to meet them someday soon!! Shinedown Nation rule!!