Rita's VISA interview

• Rita's VISA interview
    lisac89

Hey everybody! Rita goes for her Visa interview tomorrow. Please send her love and good vibes!!!! She wants this soooo bad!!!!!

Submitted by lisac89 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

love and good vibes are already on their way to her.
I wanna see my sister in name meet the guys she loves so much.

Happy Visa vibes and shinedown hugs to youuuuuu!!!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/14/2009 - 20:41

i'm sending my positive vibes to her as we speak.

Good vibes sent! :D

I'm channeling mine too!! (wiggling my fingers at the computer!!) :lol:

destiny453

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 06:16

Yes I am channeling mine also, go for it Rita...hope you get it cos you deserve it :)

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 17:59

what exactly is visa?

Rita lives in Brazil and has to have a Visa to leave the country. She wants to come to the US to see Shinedown (& visit her niece.)

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 19:08

i knew that Rita lives in Brazil. i've seen how much she wants to go... somewhere. haha. i hope she gets to go!! :D

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 21:45

i'm talking to Rita right now.. i feel so bad. WE SHOULD GET SHINEDOWN TO GO TO BRAZIL! thats what i told her. i think we should do it. someone else mentioned it.. i think.. !!

destiny453

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 14:06

Yay...i have stuff to give to the guys from her so hopefully it will encourage them to go there

I hope so. They know how much she loves them.

It really sucks that she didn't get the visa!! :( i'm very sad for her.

SD fam hugs to Rita!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Yep let's send her lots of SD family hugs and love, she needs it.<333

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 22:09

i'm sending a big bear hug her way.

fistfullofflowers

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 22:59

HUGS TO RITA!!

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/17/2009 - 12:05

yes it is. the actions of a few. make life more difficult for others.

destiny453

Thu, 09/17/2009 - 12:21

why didn't she get her visa??? :(

You have to prove to the Consul that you are planning on coming back to your home country and not staying in the US. Ultimately the decision is up to the Consul. I'm not sure of Rita's exact situation but apparently the Consul didn't think she proved that she would come back. Sucks. But she can reapply. Keep sending the love to her.

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 16:13

That's rubbish, or course she is gonna go back, it's her home conutry...people are so harsh these days....thinking of her!!

Hey everybody! Rita goes for her Visa interview tomorrow. Please send her love and good vibes!!!! She wants this soooo bad!!!!!

comments

That's rubbish, or course she is gonna go back, it's her home conutry...people are so harsh these days....thinking of her!!

You have to prove to the Consul that you are planning on coming back to your home country and not staying in the US. Ultimately the decision is up to the Consul. I'm not sure of Rita's exact situation but apparently the Consul didn't think she proved that she would come back. Sucks. But she can reapply. Keep sending the love to her.

why didn't she get her visa??? :(

yes it is. the actions of a few. make life more difficult for others.

HUGS TO RITA!!

i'm sending a big bear hug her way.

Yep let's send her lots of SD family hugs and love, she needs it.<333

SD fam hugs to Rita!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

It really sucks that she didn't get the visa!! :( i'm very sad for her.

I hope so. They know how much she loves them.

Yay...i have stuff to give to the guys from her so hopefully it will encourage them to go there

i'm talking to Rita right now.. i feel so bad. WE SHOULD GET SHINEDOWN TO GO TO BRAZIL! thats what i told her. i think we should do it. someone else mentioned it.. i think.. !!

i knew that Rita lives in Brazil. i've seen how much she wants to go... somewhere. haha. i hope she gets to go!! :D

Rita lives in Brazil and has to have a Visa to leave the country. She wants to come to the US to see Shinedown (& visit her niece.)

what exactly is visa?

Yes I am channeling mine also, go for it Rita...hope you get it cos you deserve it :)

I'm channeling mine too!! (wiggling my fingers at the computer!!) :lol:

Good vibes sent! :D

i'm sending my positive vibes to her as we speak.

Happy Visa vibes and shinedown hugs to youuuuuu!!!!!!

love and good vibes are already on their way to her.
I wanna see my sister in name meet the guys she loves so much.