RINGTONES!!!!!!

• RINGTONES!!!!!!
    synneraboveall

I have Virgin Mobile and this morning I went to see if they had any new ones for Shinedown..HELL YEAH they did...they have the whole album and they have them as text tones, too....OH MY!!!! I'm like a kid in a candy store..LOL

Submitted by synneraboveall on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Mon, 06/30/2008 - 14:25

if i knew how to do that i would but i don't know how

synneraboveall

Mon, 06/30/2008 - 14:33

Nope...Virgin Mobile phones don't have that.

genocide_junkie

Mon, 06/30/2008 - 14:50

[quote="fenderguitars777"]Does your phone have a memory card slot?[/quote]

What program do you use?

cody_8970

Mon, 06/30/2008 - 22:27

[quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="genocide_junkie"][quote="fenderguitars777"]Does your phone have a memory card slot?[/quote]

What program do you use?[/quote]

Audacity.[/quote]

Same here... I have most of the tracks on my phone as ringtones now :D

Crow & The Butterfly is my main ringtone but I use the others for certain people.

synneraboveall

Tue, 07/01/2008 - 00:01

Call Me is my main ring tone...I need to set the others to people.

Deaf Angel

Tue, 07/01/2008 - 00:46

[quote="fenderguitars777"]lol nice.

I just make my own ringtones though :0[/quote]

yeah, me too...nice inn't it :)

synneraboveall

Tue, 07/01/2008 - 12:50

[quote="deaf_angel"][quote="fenderguitars777"]lol nice.

yeah, me too...nice inn't it :)[/quote]

I wish my phone would let me make my own ringtones cause I don't like having a snippet of the song..I want the whole thing.

synneraboveall

Tue, 07/01/2008 - 13:28

Hmmm...maybe I could try that...what is it again that ya'll use to make ringtones?

cody_8970

Tue, 07/01/2008 - 13:38

[quote="fenderguitars777"]my phone only has snippets too because of the file size limit and such. I have to make it, transfer it to my phone, and since verizon's a pain on my ass i have to send it as a text message to myself and hit "save as ringtone"[/quote]

What kind of phone do you have? I have a moto w755 with Verizon and I don't have to text it to myself.

Deaf Angel

Tue, 07/01/2008 - 23:12

i've got full length songs on my phone but i use creative wave studio for the ringtones, any .wav/.mp3 editor will work.
my phone's a motorola v3something. i just use a usb cable to connect to my pc and and copy stuff onto the phone.

hardygirl2xv1

Wed, 07/02/2008 - 00:57

I couldn't believe my carrier had songs from the new album, cause before now they didn't have ANY Shinedown songs. I got SoM for now, and I'll probably get another one sometime soon.

hollydoll

Thu, 07/03/2008 - 08:49

I use http://www.phonezoo.com

My nick on there is hollybussey. I have several shinedown songs from the new album on there. I don't mind sharing. It's REALLY easy to do it that way Lisa. :)

synneraboveall

Fri, 07/04/2008 - 11:16

[quote="hollydoll"]I use http://www.phonezoo.com

My nick on there is hollybussey. I have several shinedown songs from the new album on there. I don't mind sharing. It's REALLY easy to do it that way Lisa. :)[/quote]

I'll have to try it when I have more time...yippie I get to work on the 4th!!!!

If anything else try [url]myxertones.com[/url]. It is really easy and free. You can customize your own ringtones but you do have to have the music on your computer. Plus you can share them if you can't do it yourself.

evenangelsfall

Wed, 07/09/2008 - 22:03

I have Sin With a Grin as mine

I dont have a memory card but I know when I record a clip of something I also have to txt it to myself

I guess that's how Verizon is set up?

sweetseekinglife

Thu, 07/10/2008 - 14:09

[quote="chelska"]If anything else try [url]myxertones.com[/url]. It is really easy and free. You can customize your own ringtones but you do have to have the music on your computer. Plus you can share them if you can't do it yourself.[/quote]

Thats the one I use too, its easy and free. since I am broke its perfect!

shinedownersam

Thu, 07/10/2008 - 21:15

I have the whole album on my phone.

I make up all my ringtones myself. I just edit whatever part i want and put it on my SD Card.

I have Virgin Mobile and this morning I went to see if they had any new ones for Shinedown..HELL YEAH they did...they have the whole album and they have them as text tones, too....OH MY!!!! I'm like a kid in a candy store..LOL

comments

I have the whole album on my phone.

I make up all my ringtones myself. I just edit whatever part i want and put it on my SD Card.

[quote="chelska"]If anything else try [url]myxertones.com[/url]. It is really easy and free. You can customize your own ringtones but you do have to have the music on your computer. Plus you can share them if you can't do it yourself.[/quote]

Thats the one I use too, its easy and free. since I am broke its perfect!

I have Sin With a Grin as mine

I dont have a memory card but I know when I record a clip of something I also have to txt it to myself

I guess that's how Verizon is set up?

If anything else try [url]myxertones.com[/url]. It is really easy and free. You can customize your own ringtones but you do have to have the music on your computer. Plus you can share them if you can't do it yourself.

[quote="hollydoll"]I use http://www.phonezoo.com

My nick on there is hollybussey. I have several shinedown songs from the new album on there. I don't mind sharing. It's REALLY easy to do it that way Lisa. :)[/quote]

I'll have to try it when I have more time...yippie I get to work on the 4th!!!!

I use http://www.phonezoo.com

My nick on there is hollybussey. I have several shinedown songs from the new album on there. I don't mind sharing. It's REALLY easy to do it that way Lisa. :)

I couldn't believe my carrier had songs from the new album, cause before now they didn't have ANY Shinedown songs. I got SoM for now, and I'll probably get another one sometime soon.

i've got full length songs on my phone but i use creative wave studio for the ringtones, any .wav/.mp3 editor will work.
my phone's a motorola v3something. i just use a usb cable to connect to my pc and and copy stuff onto the phone.

[quote="fenderguitars777"]my phone only has snippets too because of the file size limit and such. I have to make it, transfer it to my phone, and since verizon's a pain on my ass i have to send it as a text message to myself and hit "save as ringtone"[/quote]

What kind of phone do you have? I have a moto w755 with Verizon and I don't have to text it to myself.

Hmmm...maybe I could try that...what is it again that ya'll use to make ringtones?

[quote="deaf_angel"][quote="fenderguitars777"]lol nice.

yeah, me too...nice inn't it :)[/quote]

I wish my phone would let me make my own ringtones cause I don't like having a snippet of the song..I want the whole thing.

[quote="fenderguitars777"]lol nice.

yeah, me too...nice inn't it :)

Call Me is my main ring tone...I need to set the others to people.

[quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="genocide_junkie"][quote="fenderguitars777"]Does your phone have a memory card slot?[/quote]

What program do you use?[/quote]

Audacity.[/quote]

Same here... I have most of the tracks on my phone as ringtones now :D

Crow & The Butterfly is my main ringtone but I use the others for certain people.

[quote="fenderguitars777"]Does your phone have a memory card slot?[/quote]

What program do you use?

Nope...Virgin Mobile phones don't have that.

if i knew how to do that i would but i don't know how