Right place, right time!

• Right place, right time!
    ryno3216

The show last night in Milwaukee was awesome. The venue was a nice little theater in the downtown area, right off the river (Hence, riverside theater I guess.) I made the trip up from Chicago with the lady friend and made great time on the road, so we debated grabbing Pub food across the street or going to Potbelly's. Potbelly's we did.

As we sat in the little food joint, there were a couple people in there, looking like they were waiting for someone or a group. Thinking nothing of it, and being blind (Tell you in a bit) we ordered and sat down and began chattin/eating...long story short, more people came in and finally, mid bite/sentence, in walks Zach!!

Yes, his wife was the one waiting in line behind us! I've only seen pics, but it didn't click in my head who she was. So, being the boy that I am, began asking Veronica if I should ask for a picture or something...after long debate, I missed him as he was eating and talking...but! He got up for a refill and I made my move haha. I said I hated to ask while he was with family and eating, but if I could get a quick picture. Zach was more than happy to stop and take a pic with me and Veronica, even chatting about the Chicago weather and thanks for coming out tonight. I'll try and get the picture up.

I know it's a long description, but felt like it set up the story/night haha. The show was amazing, a lot different than I thought it would be and most of all, I got Veronica to admit that she would go back and see them with me, as she doesn't listen to rock, mainly Hip/Hop & RB. I might have added another fan to our family!

Submitted by ryno3216 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Great pictures, lol Zach looks like a little kid next to you :D

I know I towered over him! I think when I started to stand up he just kept looking up and up haha :D

Cool!!! And yeah, you really make him look small!

Then again, at our M&G Jake introduced them as the shortest rock band in history.

erica881014

Sat, 12/04/2010 - 14:09

that was some great luck.great pictures..

The show last night in Milwaukee was awesome. The venue was a nice little theater in the downtown area, right off the river (Hence, riverside theater I guess.) I made the trip up from Chicago with the lady friend and made great time on the road, so we debated grabbing Pub food across the street or going to Potbelly's. Potbelly's we did.

As we sat in the little food joint, there were a couple people in there, looking like they were waiting for someone or a group. Thinking nothing of it, and being blind (Tell you in a bit) we ordered and sat down and began chattin/eating...long story short, more people came in and finally, mid bite/sentence, in walks Zach!!

Yes, his wife was the one waiting in line behind us! I've only seen pics, but it didn't click in my head who she was. So, being the boy that I am, began asking Veronica if I should ask for a picture or something...after long debate, I missed him as he was eating and talking...but! He got up for a refill and I made my move haha. I said I hated to ask while he was with family and eating, but if I could get a quick picture. Zach was more than happy to stop and take a pic with me and Veronica, even chatting about the Chicago weather and thanks for coming out tonight. I'll try and get the picture up.

I know it's a long description, but felt like it set up the story/night haha. The show was amazing, a lot different than I thought it would be and most of all, I got Veronica to admit that she would go back and see them with me, as she doesn't listen to rock, mainly Hip/Hop & RB. I might have added another fan to our family!

comments

that was some great luck.great pictures..

Cool!!! And yeah, you really make him look small!

Then again, at our M&G Jake introduced them as the shortest rock band in history.

I know I towered over him! I think when I started to stand up he just kept looking up and up haha :D

Great pictures, lol Zach looks like a little kid next to you :D