Request for Barry!

• Request for Barry!
    drummer777

Is it possible you could post a pic of your current drum setup from behind? The Pearl site looks like it might not be up to date, hard to tell. Anyways, it would be cool to have a current pic from behind the kit, love your setup!!

Submitted by drummer777 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Thu, 07/17/2008 - 23:49

I'll see if at the next show I go to if he'll let me get back there and get a pic for ya...lol

drummer777

Wed, 07/23/2008 - 16:28

i'm hoping Barry checks in here and gives us some pics, i want to see his set up :D

synneraboveall

Wed, 07/23/2008 - 17:35

When I see him this weekend I'll mention this thread to him and see if he'll pop in here but I don't think he will.

drummer777

Wed, 07/23/2008 - 17:36

well whats the point of joining this special fan club section if he won't pop in. Not trying to sound rude but i mean this is the fan club board

synneraboveall

Wed, 07/23/2008 - 17:39

Well..like I said..I'll mention it to him but he has never been one to post on any of their message boards. He may have posted like 3 times on their first message board and like once on the new one. I will talk to him about it.

drummer777

Wed, 07/23/2008 - 17:40

ok well thank you anyways :)

maybe he'll have someone take the pics and post them at least :D

thanks again!

drummer777

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 22:41

Did you get to ask him? :D

synneraboveall

Tue, 07/29/2008 - 00:01

I did but it was after they had already taken half of his kit apart in South Bend and then in Detroit...the venue was insane and i didn't get a chance to go backstage and get a pix..but I'm seeing them again this Sunday in a better venue and I should be able to get a better chance.

drummer777

Tue, 07/29/2008 - 08:12

thank you for trying, maybe Pearl will finally update their site with some new pics and a new interview or something with Barry. That would be nice... anyways thanks again!!!

synneraboveall

Tue, 07/29/2008 - 11:52

Your welcome..like I said though I will try again this Sunday cause it's a venue I know well and the guys actually know I'm coming this time and maybe I'll get to get a pic before the show starts.

drummer777

Mon, 08/11/2008 - 20:13

any luck? :)

synneraboveall

Mon, 08/11/2008 - 23:38

NO....damn it. I tried...I really did.

synneraboveall

Tue, 08/12/2008 - 00:26

I know...every show I'm not able to see his kit till after the show(besides when it's on stage) but up close till after the show and half of it's gone...lol

synneraboveall

Tue, 08/12/2008 - 00:51

Yeah they do...they have a great road crew though...some of the best and nicest guys I have seen or met.

synneraboveall

Wed, 08/13/2008 - 01:24

I like sitting around in the venues more than outside by the buses but a lot of times the guy go straight to the bus after the show..unless their dressing room is really nice.

drummer777

Wed, 08/13/2008 - 09:12

Thank you for trying!!!

synneraboveall

Thu, 08/14/2008 - 00:16

[quote="drummer777"]Thank you for trying!!![/quote]

Your welcome but I feel really bad for failing at getting you the pic.

drummer777

Thu, 08/14/2008 - 09:09

you only need to feel bad if you said eh screw him i'll just tell him i tried even though i didn't, LOL

seriously, thank you for trying!!!

synneraboveall

Thu, 08/14/2008 - 23:46

ok..guess i'll stop feeling bad....lol

[quote="synneraboveall"]I like sitting around in the venues more than outside by the buses but a lot of times the guy go straight to the bus after the show..unless their dressing room is really nice.[/quote]

GROUPIE!

Haha just kidding. Seriously I really am kidding.

synneraboveall

Sat, 08/16/2008 - 00:28

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]I like sitting around in the venues more than outside by the buses but a lot of times the guy go straight to the bus after the show..unless their dressing room is really nice.[/quote]

GROUPIE!

Haha just kidding. Seriously I really am kidding.[/quote]

NO you weren't :( I'm gonna cry now :( :( hehehehehe :twisted:

Is it possible you could post a pic of your current drum setup from behind? The Pearl site looks like it might not be up to date, hard to tell. Anyways, it would be cool to have a current pic from behind the kit, love your setup!!

comments

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]I like sitting around in the venues more than outside by the buses but a lot of times the guy go straight to the bus after the show..unless their dressing room is really nice.[/quote]

GROUPIE!

Haha just kidding. Seriously I really am kidding.[/quote]

NO you weren't :( I'm gonna cry now :( :( hehehehehe :twisted:

[quote="synneraboveall"]I like sitting around in the venues more than outside by the buses but a lot of times the guy go straight to the bus after the show..unless their dressing room is really nice.[/quote]

GROUPIE!

Haha just kidding. Seriously I really am kidding.

ok..guess i'll stop feeling bad....lol

you only need to feel bad if you said eh screw him i'll just tell him i tried even though i didn't, LOL

seriously, thank you for trying!!!

[quote="drummer777"]Thank you for trying!!![/quote]

Your welcome but I feel really bad for failing at getting you the pic.

Thank you for trying!!!

I like sitting around in the venues more than outside by the buses but a lot of times the guy go straight to the bus after the show..unless their dressing room is really nice.

Yeah they do...they have a great road crew though...some of the best and nicest guys I have seen or met.

I know...every show I'm not able to see his kit till after the show(besides when it's on stage) but up close till after the show and half of it's gone...lol

NO....damn it. I tried...I really did.

any luck? :)

Your welcome..like I said though I will try again this Sunday cause it's a venue I know well and the guys actually know I'm coming this time and maybe I'll get to get a pic before the show starts.

thank you for trying, maybe Pearl will finally update their site with some new pics and a new interview or something with Barry. That would be nice... anyways thanks again!!!

I did but it was after they had already taken half of his kit apart in South Bend and then in Detroit...the venue was insane and i didn't get a chance to go backstage and get a pix..but I'm seeing them again this Sunday in a better venue and I should be able to get a better chance.

Did you get to ask him? :D

ok well thank you anyways :)

maybe he'll have someone take the pics and post them at least :D

thanks again!

Well..like I said..I'll mention it to him but he has never been one to post on any of their message boards. He may have posted like 3 times on their first message board and like once on the new one. I will talk to him about it.

well whats the point of joining this special fan club section if he won't pop in. Not trying to sound rude but i mean this is the fan club board

When I see him this weekend I'll mention this thread to him and see if he'll pop in here but I don't think he will.

i'm hoping Barry checks in here and gives us some pics, i want to see his set up :D

I'll see if at the next show I go to if he'll let me get back there and get a pic for ya...lol